Chapter 10

Lin Qiao put the magical medicine in the shed like a thief, afraid that it would be unsafe, and his mother-in-law, Meng, cleaned it up all day for fear that she would be embarrassed if she saw it! I simply put it in my own room, no matter how diligent my mother-in-law is, she won't flip through her room at will! Hidden in the most inconspicuous dark compartment in the cabinet, and piled up with a lot of broken things!

The next day, Lin Qiao went to Wangjia Village with his cousin, Mrs. Wang, to negotiate the price in person.

The big family was indeed magnificent, and the brick and tile courtyard house built in the village walked around the small passageway as soon as it entered the gate. After passing through the pavilion, a large rockery is in sight, and there are various wild flowers near the rockery. The days of May have already dyed the plants green, and beautiful little butterflies shuttle inside. Lin Qiao was fine, the Wang family who brought him here didn't even dare to vent his anger.

It took a long way to get there. Facing an old man with white beard and hair, wearing a robe embroidered with dark patterns, his temperament is beyond words.

Even more bullish than their village head! I heard from my cousin that the ancestors of this rich family were officials, and later they offended someone and returned here to hide their names, but the emaciated camel is bigger than a horse, and he is still a powerful figure in the village.

"My brother is just making cakes. They are delicious and sweet, and adults and children like to eat them."

The old man stroked his beard and nodded, "Okay!" You negotiated the price. Do you think this is possible? I will give you ten taels of silver in three days, and I will prepare the materials here. I have tasted your craftsmanship, and it is fine and soft! You will not only do this, but do another There are two desserts in total."

"Success." Lin Qiao happily agreed, and went straight to the kitchen, and less than half an hour later, he made a hemp ball filled with brown sugar, which was the same thing. Deep-fried, crispy and sweet. The old man agreed after eating it! These two desserts use the same ingredients and can be made at the same time.

The heart of the cousin Wang who was on the side was about to burst out, ten taels of silver. How long does it take to work hard outside to earn back? He only needs three days, no wonder people say that this company gives generously. Waiting for their family to come to help when they get married, the red envelope must be her.

Taking a sneak peek at Lin Qiao, he felt more and more that he was not an ordinary person, and ten taels of silver was still so calm in front of him.

The big family first gave him six taels of silver as a deposit, and then gave him another four taels of silver after he said things were done. But if you ask for a little bit, it is made now! They set up this running water mat for three days. You can't shoddy what you made the day before.

After leaving the door, Lin Qiao took out a tael and gave it to Wang Shi: "Thank you, sister-in-law, this is my thank you gift." "

This...this...too much!" No, she didn't do anything, besides, she got two catties of cake. Can you make a tael of silver by just talking about it? Although he refused on the lips, but in his heart he was reluctant to part with the money, fearing that Lin Qiao would regret it, he hurriedly took back the money, with a more sincere smile on his face: "You just have intentions, and if you are a family sister-in-law, I won't be polite to you. "After speaking, I went to this big family to get a hundred catties of glutinous rice, ten catties of soybeans, and four catties of brown sugar and went home. There are too many things for two people to carry. I specially drove a donkey cart over.

Lin Qiao also made an agreement with him to use his car for the next three days and asked him to come and pick him up early.

Unexpectedly, the donkey cart was still a big job, and it also helped to move things.

The Wang family next to her was in pain! Lin Qiao was really willing to spend money. If she followed her advice, she would just hire a car and borrow a triangular cart to push it all the way back. But he will enjoy that the Wang family will also enjoy the glory. The donkey cart is surrounded by sheds and stools to sit firmly. Chatting and going home!

On the way, the more Mrs. Wang looked at Lin Qiao, the more pleasing she was to her eyes. Why didn't the old man of the Lin family look down on him before? He was really old and dim.

"Did I take the medicine for you yesterday?"

"Sister-in-law..."

"Hey... I'm sorry, what are you afraid of with my sister-in-law! I've seen the older one, and I've given birth to the younger one. Isn't it just the couple? Your daughter-in-law is so beautiful, you don't need to try to convince him, just be careful when you turn around Someone else took advantage of it again!" she said.

Lin Qiao's face was so hot that it was almost smoking!

...

After returning home, let the daughter-in-law and mother-in-law soak the one hundred catties of glutinous rice with soybeans. He himself went to the carpenter. He asked a carpenter to make a big wooden basin and a big mallet for him urgently, and he was willing to spend money, and it took half a day to make it. Let it dry for a day after oiling. Rinse well with water to remove the smell!

Everyone has already noticed Lin Qiao's big movement, and went to ask Mrs. Wang.

Mrs. Wang has been scolded for accepting five catties of rice cake these days, but she seized the opportunity and exaggerated what she saw today, and now the whole Lin Family Village was a sensation, earning ten taels of silver in three days. Even the wealthy Rulin family can't earn this money, can they?

Has Lin Qiao become so promising all of a sudden?

After Wang finished speaking, she regretted it, and it was too late when she wanted to make amends with words. Everyone was fascinated by the ten taels of silver, let alone the envy and hatred.

Mrs. Wang went to Lin Qiao again and said, "My sister-in-law has been spoiled by this mouth all her life. What can

I do ?" Let's expand it. The money will be almost spent." It also saves someone to calculate his little money every day!

Mrs. Wang understood, and soon the news spread that Lin Qiao was going to build a house, and everyone was less sour. Although there was no windfall, there was no need to build a house! Doesn't this coming and going just smooth it out? Can he still earn ten taels of silver every day?

Lin Qiao ran to Lin's Village from dawn to dusk, and brought his mother-in-law to help. This silver is the real deal. Tiredness is real. Sometimes when Lin Qiao couldn't bear it, he would take out a piece of chocolate or beef jerky from the space to replenish his energy!

I lost more than ten pounds in a few days!

When Father Lin saw Lin Qiao, he didn't dare to recognize him anymore. After the edema and bad luck faded away, his outline became clearer and more handsome.

Lin Qiao was also taken aback when he looked at him, and then said, "Father."

Father Lin also said awkwardly, "Hey, the family was busy a few days ago and couldn't leave! I just came to see you now. Is there anything missing at home? "He brought a basket of more than twenty eggs. There are a total of three chickens raised in the family, and the whole family still needs to eat. These eggs were picked out from between Father Lin's own teeth!

Lin Qiao said: "No, I'm fine."

Father Lin said: "Don't blame your mother, she had a difficult labor when she gave birth to you, and she almost went there together. Maybe you still can't get over this hurdle in your heart. You passed it That's fine, this egg is for my grandson, just accept it if you have any kindness, and I'm leaving." Put the basket on the ground and leave!

Lin Qiao chased him out and gave him a bowl of brown sugar bean noodles.

Lin Fule's wrinkled face turned into a flower. Then he said: "This is good." He even took one and put it in his mouth, it was really sweet and soft!

That night, there was such a dish on the table of the Lin family.

Everyone knew it well before, but the old lady kept a straight face and said nothing. Several juniors looked at each other, with shock and complexity in their eyes!

"Grandma, I want cake!" The old lady's most beloved grandson broke the embarrassment first.

When the old lady heard it, she immediately said: "Everyone, let's share." After eating it, it was really delicious, and the old lady ate well, her face was not so tense. This bowl of cake doesn't cost much, especially for children who want more after eating it, and cry if they don't give it.

The second sister-in-law said: "The third brother is really good. He already gave five catties to others. How can we give it to us? He has earned ten taels of silver and is still so picky. I have never seen such a person." Father Lin slammed the

bowl Put it down: "Eating still can't stop your mouth."

The second brother hurriedly pulled the second sister-in-law.

The second sister-in-law muttered in a low voice: "It was originally." But she didn't dare to offend her father-in-law, so she lowered her head and ate other dishes. But those ten taels of silver made everyone in the Lin family feel agitated for a long time!