Chapter 80

On the first day of the new year, Chen He asked Chen Rui to go to the temple to worship together. Lin Qiao took the children at home and made delicious food for them.

The chickens and ducks at home were almost sold out, and after a while, I realized that the house was quite big. Xu's mother-in-law stayed up all night yesterday, and she was still up when Chen He went out this morning. Lin Qiao was playing with his son on the slide in the yard.

Xiao Lin Siyuan laughed quackily, his laughter could be heard from far away, and those who listened had hope in their hearts.

During the Chinese New Year, the temple was full of people. When Chen Rui walked outside, he saw a sea of ​​people. Both sides of the road were surrounded by sellers of incense and lotus lanterns. The inside was even more crowded, and Chen Rui was shocked: "Is this because people from the nearby villages have come?" Isn't the temple they came to the largest here, and it is too popular today?

Chen He said: "Many people came here at night for the sake of incense." Maybe the one who came early was the most sincere, and the Bodhisattva would listen to his wish for a while!

They went in with a large group of people. Chen He spent a lot of money to buy a stick of high incense, and knelt on the futon in front of the Bodhisattva to pray devoutly. He also donated three hundred cash for incense, Chen Rui only bought a handful of loose incense, and muttered a few words in his heart. Just waiting for my brother.

I don't know how much my brother wanted to say to the Bodhisattva. After waiting there for a while, I saw my brother put high incense on the incense burner. The curling smoke kept floating up!

Chen Rui was a little curious, but his mother said that you can't talk nonsense in the temple. Wait until it is far away from the temple gate. Then he asked: "Brother, what did you tell the Bodhisattva?"

Chen He blushed slightly, he was not married yet, so he was embarrassed to say it in front of his younger brother who was not out of the cabinet.

The more he kept silent, the more Chen Rui asked. In the end, Chen He could only blushed and said, "Tell the Bodhisattva, why don't you have children." He had slept with Lin Qiao many times, and his stomach didn't move at all, which made him a little anxious. I don't say it but I'm thinking about it in my heart. It's not like I came to the temple early in the morning on the first day of the new year to pray to the Bodhisattva!

Chen Rui was surprised and said: "Brother, how scary it is to have a baby." He will never forget the bloody water and heart-piercing screams when Lin Siyuan was born. He was shivering outside the door, and when the birth was over, his brother was like a fish stranded on the shore. Drenched all over, panting unevenly. He even wanted to suffer a second time for such a crime: "Brother Qiao also loves Xiao Siyuan a lot? Can't you just have this one child?" Chen He sighed and said, "You don't understand

. I want to tie him down more."

"What?" Chen Rui didn't understand.

But Chen He stopped explaining. When the two returned to the village, they smelled a scent. Chen Rui said excitedly: "Brother Qiao has cooked delicious food again." He could smell it, and no one else could taste the delicious food made by Brother Qiao.

As soon as I got home, I started dinner. I made braised pork with sauce, plum blossom pork, sweet and sour pork, and some other dishes. A big table is packed full. In the morning, I sweated a lot from playing on the slide, so I changed the clothes for my child in case he caught a cold.

"Back?" Lin Qiao looked at Chen He with a smile.

"Yeah." Chen He said vaguely, and then had a meal at home. Lin Qiao said: "I'm going out for a trip. This trip may take up to 20 days!" The trading team that went last time has news that they will leave the county to do business farther away on the third day of junior high school. . This time the scale is huge. They also deliberately asked them to prepare more money, so that they would earn more than five or six times their income. Of course, there are risks, and going out during the Chinese New Year is always unpleasant.

Chen He was very happy at first, but when he heard Lin Qiao's words, he turned his face away and went back to the room.

"He'er?" Lin Qiao hurriedly chased after him.

Chen Rui and Mother Meng stayed at the table, sighing quietly. Although the eldest son looks approachable, he hides his arrogance in his heart, but since he is with Lin Qiao, he can always touch his heart. This son fell headfirst, and couldn't hold himself back at the table.

Even Chen Rui was not used to it: "Mother, why does Brother Qiao go out all the time? Can't we not? Let's spend less, can't we be together as a family?

" Life is hard to live. Where is life without money? Not to mention the firewood burned, the new clothes your brother wore, and the meat on the table were not blown by the strong wind. He knows it well." "But

brother He..." Chen Rui was a little worried.

Mother Meng sighed faintly.

In the room, Chen He lay on the table and cried. Sitting next to him, Lin Qiao saw Chen He cry for the first time, and said, "Daughter-in-law, don't cry, I feel bad seeing you like this." Lin Qiao patted his shoulder lightly.

Chen He raised his head, his eyes were red: "Can you not go?" His nasal voice was very strong.

Lin Qiao lowered his head and said, "If you don't let me go, I won't go." Nothing is as important as his wife. Just seeing his daughter-in-law's tears broke my heart.

Chen He got the answer he wanted, but he was not at all happy. He was silent for a while and said, "You'd better go, I'll wait for you at home." He was not happy to see him go, and he was not happy to see him obey his own words. uncomfortable.

Lin Qiaodao: "Wait for me to live for a while, and if I earn enough, I will accompany you and cling to you every day, making you bother me."

Chen He frowned and said, "I won't bother you, don't Nonsense."

Lin Qiao grabbed his head. Chen He leaned on his shoulders, still feeling uneasy and said to Lin Qiao: "I begged the Bodhisattva just now to give me a child." His heart was as rootless as duckweed.

Upon hearing this, Lin Qiao immediately helped his daughter-in-law up, and said seriously, "Why are you begging the Bodhisattva for this matter? Are you begging me?"

Chen He then beat him once: "What nonsense?"

Lin Qiao said: "I will give you what you wish now." Then he hugged Chen Heheng and put him on the bed. Then he took off his clothes to reveal his strong body. Chen He blushed soon...

The

two of them hung out from noon to night. Chen He was already extremely sleepy, but he didn't fall asleep like every time. On the contrary, he kept looking at Lin Qiao, and his eyes did not hide his feelings for Lin Qiao, which was really a serious catalyst.

Lin Qiao kissed him directly on the mouth and said, "Daughter-in-law, why do you always seduce me?"

Chen He was originally a very reserved person, but gradually he changed a little bit. Chen He said: "Go outside, you are not allowed to be with other people." If he leaves, will he come back?

Upon hearing this, Lin Qiao said, "Daughter-in-law, then I'm young and strong..." Chen He glared at him before he finished speaking. Lin Qiao said: "You have to give me a small dress that fits you well. If I miss you, I will take a look at this dress."

Chen He's face turned red. His man is too...too shameless. His face was almost smoking. But still suppressing his shame, he untied his close-fitting clothes and threw them over. Lin Qiao rolled up and tucked it into his clothes, and then wrapped himself around Chen He. How can one afternoon be enough for his reluctance?