Chapter 33 Suffering

Lin Qiao opened the door immediately.

Yu Shan said: "I'm sorry buddy, I was afraid that I couldn't solve such a big problem for you, so I specially brought my relative here. I was delayed on the road for a while!" Looking back at Mother Lin, he was a little bored. I never thought that there is such a mother in the world who can destroy her son with her own hands!

A woman came out from behind Yu Shan with a shrewd and capable face. The woman dragged out another honest man from the crowd.

"Ah..." Ever since the fifth daughter-in-law saw this woman, she was like a mouse seeing a cat, and the blood on her face was gone. A look of horror!

Seeing the old fifth daughter-in-law, this shrewd woman seemed to have met her old enemy, and she was a little bit wary: "Sai Chanjuan, it's really you... I said I never said, I will hit you every time I see you in the future!" .

The old fifth daughter-in-law had obviously suffered from her hands, and hid in the arms of the fifth child screaming.

The fifth child said angrily: "What's the matter with you, you still beat people when you come to other people's homes?" After speaking, it looked like Lin Qiao glared angrily, and brought someone to bully his wife?

The woman froze for a moment, and then put on a mocking smile on her face: "Oh, I said why are you so arrogant. It turns out that I met someone who was taken advantage of, no wonder." Then she snorted coldly: "Auntie, this woman and you When your son gets married, you should find out that her name is Sai Chanjuan, of course it is a nickname. As for why the good-looking girl has a nickname, you can always think of it yourself. A man who is a little neater is sticky like a dog's skin plaster, and such a shameless woman is actually married." She shook her head tsk-tsk.

As soon as the sentence was finished, the villagers outside the courtyard burst into an uproar.

Ever since Lao Wu married a daughter-in-law from the city, she has been showing off in the village a lot. Whether it's her daughter-in-law's appearance or the dowry gift of twenty taels plus sixteen levies, it's enough to disdain the whole village! I just found out today that the Ganoderma lucidum they were holding was actually a piece of dog pee moss.

Lin's mother's face changed instantly. The woman was polite, and when she spoke, she stomped her face on the ground fiercely.

The fifth child also froze there.

The old fifth daughter-in-law was often beaten by her before. If it wasn't for her making that matter known to everyone, she would not have been reduced to the countryside, and she would not let her go here, for fear that she would Speaking of more details, I had no choice but to hold on and say: "I didn't,

you are talking nonsense. " Our family will not let this bitch go. I have to talk to you!" After speaking, he yelled at the honest man: "Do you think this little bastard seduced you?" The honest man's face was a little

sullen In front of everyone, he said with a little shame: "Didn't we say that we should not talk about this matter? Let's go with the old one. You see, she is also married, and she can't seduce me even in the countryside." Old

Wuyi Hearing this, I pushed my daughter-in-law to the ground severely!

The woman heard her husband promise to be satisfied in front of everyone.

Then Yu Shan said to Lin's mother: "Auntie, you know who I am, Yu Shan. I caught those two pigs from your family back then. Brother Lin Qiao set up a stall there, and many unmarried girls came to find me. He ignored the opportunity to talk to him, so how could he misbehave with his sister-in-law? He is a decent man, and he told me before that my sister-in-law always took the opportunity to jump into her arms. I went out to inquire. She seduced my brother-in-law I'm afraid that you won't believe what I say alone, so I specially brought them together to testify."

Mother Lin blushed and glared angrily, and asked the fifth daughter-in-law: "Is what he said true?" There are five boys, no daughter-in-law, and several daughter-in-laws are also petty, but the fifth daughter-in-law is good-looking and speaks well, and she loves her very much. Even when this kind of thing happened, the first reaction was to protect the daughter-in-law, treating her as a half-daughter in pain. Who thought it was such a thing?

The fifth daughter-in-law said: "Mother, I was wronged." She kept crying, her tears were like beads with a broken thread.

When Cousin Yu Shan heard this, she became excited: "You are wronged, who forced you to flirt with those men, a girl who has no shame even throws herself at her elder brother, blackmails others if she is not successful... ...It's really a dog who can't change it and eat shit."

The fifth daughter-in-law felt cold all over her body, feeling as if she was stripped naked and humiliated. I covered my face with my hands and cried!

Lin Qiaodao: "I didn't want to be so ruthless. As long as she doesn't provoke me, I will turn a blind eye to it! I didn't expect you to challenge my bottom line again and again. Now the trouble It's his own fault for becoming like this!"

Lao Wu never expected that his daughter-in-law was a habitual offender, and he was blown up in front of so many people. It turned out that she had been a secret prostitute in the county, and she pretended to be a wealthy family to marry him. She was so angry that she immediately raised her hand and slapped her hard.

The fifth daughter-in-law cried and cursed at the same time, and the fifth daughter chased and beat her. But it's enough for those good people in the village to have a good time, and this matter is clearly explained. Lin Qiao accidentally stayed in this chicken feather place, and just as soon as he went out, he saw his daughter-in-law Chen He walking this way. Lin Qiao walked up to meet him quickly: "Why are you here?"

"I'll take you home!"

Lin Qiao was silent for a while, and said, "I won't have a home from now on!"

Chen He held his hand lightly. Hand: "You still have me, my home is your home."

Yu Shan pursed his lips happily in the back, and his cousin and brother-in-law couldn't help laughing, seeing how good the relationship between this young couple is.

"Thank you just now!" Lin Qiao said to them, pulling his daughter-in-law.

Yu Shan said: "I'm just angry. That mother of yours has no eyesight and insulted you casually. Those few words just now were meant for her purposely!"

The cousin pursed her lips and said: "I have seen many annoying old ladies. It is the first time I have seen such a heartless person who actually believes that outsiders doubt her son." As soon as she said the words, she felt inappropriate. After all, it was her Mother: "I'm just not very good at talking, please forgive me!"

Lin Qiao said: "In short, thank you. I will cook something delicious on that day, please go to my place to eat with your sister and brother-in-law." "

This How can you be so embarrassed? It's just a matter of little effort. If you are so polite, you don't treat me as a brother."

Lin Qiao hurriedly said no.

They left, Lin Qiao took Chen He's hand and walked slowly home. Usually Chen He is shy and won't be held by others in a fair manner, but today he is obedient and looks worried from time to time.

Lin Qiao held his hand tightly: "If you look at me again, I'm going to kiss you."

Chen He then turned his gaze to look at the road in front of him, and after a while, taking advantage of Lin Qiao's inattention, he secretly kissed you again. look at him. Lin Qiao really has nothing to do with him!

The two returned home and Lin Qiao held his son in his arms. Although he didn't care too much about the Lin family, he was not in a good mood when this happened. The son also seemed to know that he was unhappy, and obediently let him hug him like his mother, looking at him with small black eyes.

The ignorant and pure eyes turned Lin Qiao into a blur, and sure enough, all troubles disappeared in front of the child.

Chen He looked at the two of them and couldn't help smiling!

In the evening, when his cousin Wang came to visit their house, she said, "Did you know? The fifth daughter-in-law's child is gone?" "

What happened?" Chen He frowned and asked.

"Being beaten up by the fifth child, not only that, but your father-in-law also beat up your mother-in-law, and the family is now in dire straits. Your mother-in-law is really shameless! She was tied up by her old man for fear of him I'm partial to Lin Qiao. Whose woman can be so rampant? This incident has alarmed the clan. The old patriarch has come forward and asked your mother-in-law to kneel. If you don't reflect well, you will have to retire. How old are you? How old are you? Something?"

Lin Qiao listened beside him and said, "Old Wu is quite ruthless. After all, the baby in his belly is his child. He actually managed to do it." "It's not good, everyone in the village can see it

. She's a coward." Although she didn't like the old fifth daughter-in-law before, she was beaten out of her child and locked out of the door, allowing a woman to be pointed at by outsiders. After a while, I still feel that I can't bear it. It's a one-night couple and a hundred days of grace. In the end, the neighbor gave her a house to live in: "Your younger brother said that tomorrow he will take the divorce papers to her elder brother's and sister-in-law's house. If the marriage is dismissed, the betrothal gift must be returned." The five qi are not light.

"I'm afraid it will be difficult." A brother and sister-in-law who can make his sister prostitute is not a good thing.

"If you don't live a good life, you are poor! What a crime." Wang really sighed. If the fifth daughter-in-law hadn't set her sights on Lin Qiao, why would she still be working at home and eating an egg a day? Which woman in the village can live these days? Seeing that Lin Qiao is a thin-skinned bun with big stuffing, he just gnaws on it, and choked himself to death, right!

Early the next morning, he heard the sound of swearing in the street. Lin Qiao stood in the yard for a while and then listened to it. Let's just say that the elder brother and sister-in-law of the fifth daughter-in-law are not fuel-efficient lamps. They are obviously at fault, and they scolded louder than anyone else: "My good-looking girl is not like a ghost or a ghost at your house, and the child will return it!" It was destroyed. You said that you came to withdraw from the marriage, and you have been bullied to the point of being bullied. See if I don't scratch your face?" "

Your sister did something like that to hide us. Not an exaggeration." The villagers couldn't stand it any longer.

"Who said my sister did that kind of thing? Who said, point her out to me. My sister married into your family as a big girl, and now she has become a young daughter-in-law, so she has to return the gift money. Why are you so shrewd? It's not that easy to want to whore for nothing."

People on both sides had a quarrel, and in the end Father Lin went to Lin Qiao's house in disgrace and said, "My family is sorry for you. I didn't even think your mother would. So absolutely, you help the family one last time, let them go, and don't let them laugh at us." The dumb is sure to suffer. Father Lin could see that the sum of his sons couldn't keep up with Lin Qiao, and now he regretted it terribly.