Chapter 60 Lin Qiao

Coming and going without being indecent, he happily accepted the gift from his daughter-in-law, and Lin Qiao wanted to give it to him too. So I bought him a hairpin. He was dressed in a scholar's robe and a rubbing copybook. If Chen He hadn't stopped him, he would have bought it again.

When I came here, my hands were empty, but after a while, my hands were full of things. Lin Qiao would buy him any good things he saw on the street. Chen He had no choice but to stop him sweetly.

It was okay when I came, but I was hungry after shopping for a while. How could Lin Qiao want such a dignified and handsome daughter-in-law to squeeze into the side of the road to eat. How unsightly it is without tables and chairs! Don't go to the restaurant to eat.

As soon as he entered the restaurant, the waiter took a look at them, and when he saw the things they were carrying, he immediately became more enthusiastic. Said: "The two of you, please."

As soon as Chen He went in, he retreated a little when he saw the price tags on the wall! An ordinary dish costs more than 40 Wen, which is too expensive: "How about, let's not eat it." "

What's wrong?" Lin Qiao asked puzzled.

Chen He said: "I want to eat the food you cook."

Lin Qiao smiled when he heard it, he was obviously very useful, and he pretended that he really had nothing to do with you. Had to go out with him. It's easy to cook a meal for my daughter-in-law at home, but why is it outside?

"What do you want to eat?" Lin Qiao asked.

"As long as you make it, I like it."

Lin Qiao smiled, and then looked at a noodle stall. That noodle stall is very deserted! The stall owner is a big man with a beard. Seeing Lin Qiao walk by, he asked in a rough voice, "Brother, would you like a bowl of noodles?"

"How much is a bowl?"

"Fifteen cents." Afraid that the guests who had finally come would run away, he hurriedly added: "We are all at this price. If you want to eat, I will make you a little more." Lin Qiao said

: "Let me discuss something with you. I'll give you fifty renminbi to make a bowl of noodles with your place. My wife doesn't eat anything other than what I make." What a sweet annoyance. When speaking, the corners of the mouth almost cracked to the root of the ear.

The bearded man didn't settle the account for a while: "You mean you give me the money and you do it yourself?" Isn't there such a good thing in the world? Isn't it free money? The big brother in front of him couldn't think about it so much. But if you don't take advantage of the advantages, the bastard immediately said: "Okay." Then he said: "Brother, let me tell you that this daughter-in-law is not used to it. Like the one in my family, if I speak a little louder, she will tremble in fright. This is called a pure man." Hearing that the daughter-in-law wants to eat, she rushes to make it for others. Really unmanly.

But Lin Qiao couldn't hear it, and hurriedly said, "Get out of the way." He couldn't turn away from the bearded side.

The bearded man hurried to the side. I saw Chen He next to the shop, his eyes lit up, I have never seen such a handsome brother, he rushed up and said: "What do you want to eat?"

Chen He smiled shyly: "My husband Want to cook for me?"

"Are you his wife?" Be good? No wonder people are in pain like Bao.

Lin Qiao added a fire to the side, and the firewood was a little damp, and a lot of choking white smoke sprang out. Lin Qiao said to him gently: "Just wait, it will be ready soon."

"En." Chen He nodded heavily. Be as good as you want. He stood next to him and watched intently. There is only one man in my eyes and no one else.

As soon as Lin Qiao got started, he found that the noodles were not good enough to knead. Soon, a strange fragrance came from here!

"Eh? Why does it smell so good?" A person next to him asked in surprise. When I smelled it, my stomach couldn't help but growl.

"It must be the bearded man making noodles." There was only one noodle stall in that direction.

"That's impossible. The noodles made by the bearded man are the worst in the county." They are still betting when will he be yellow? The bearded man has not opened for three days, and he bet that it will be yellow within five days. Yao thought that when he was young and ignorant, he went to buy a bowl of noodles from Big Beard. After eating, I threw up after walking a few steps. The noodles were soft and the soup was sticky. No, I can't think about it, and I still want to vomit after thinking about it.

"Let's go and have a look. Anyway, there are not many people on the street in the afternoon?" Another stall owner suggested that the glutton in his stomach was guiding him.

"Okay." They left as soon as they said they had arrived at Big Beard's booth, only to find that the noodle maker was actually a young man. He rolled out the dough after he made the soup. Put it in a wide pot and cook it. With only a few seasonings, he made a bowl of clear noodle soup and brought it to Chen He to sit beside him.

Chen He said: "Don't you eat?"

"I eat a lot in the morning."

"Then let's have a bowl." Chen He suggested.

"Okay." So under the watchful eyes of everyone, the two of you took one bite, and I quickly finished the bowl of noodles in one bite. He left fifty Wen and left. The bearded stall owner immediately took the money. This is the only progress in recent days.

Real people don't show their faces. I didn't expect him to make such delicious food! I took a deep breath, feeling hungry. With the whole pot of clear soup prepared by Lin Qiao, he immediately rolled out a bowl of noodles for himself. After cooking, I took out the soup and took a bite, and I was shocked. What kind of spell is this? Why are the tastes of the same noodles so different?

"Big beard, give me a bowl." Smelling this fragrance, I was greedy.

"OK."

Someone started the conversation, and the rest came naturally: "Give me a bowl too."

Soon, more than ten bowls were sold. What a good day it is. When eating the noodles, everyone was full of praise: "How can you make such delicious food?" The old diners were puzzled.

The bearded man is also an honest man, explaining the cause and effect clearly. One of the diners slapped his thigh: "You said his name is Lin Qiao?"

"Yes, that's what his wife said."

"Ah, you idiot, you gave up a huge opportunity just for fifty cents. "

The bearded man was a little confused: "Is he a very powerful person?" The clothes are quite decent, and the wife is also good-looking.

"He made the earthen pot rabbit a while ago." Who in the county has never heard of the name earthen pot rabbit? It quickly became popular in a short period of time, and when everyone liked the taste, they stopped making it. This is worrying about these old gourmets, and they all said that it is okay to add money.

The earthen pot rabbit suddenly became a cinnabar mole in the hearts of people who love to eat in the county. After some inquiries, it was said that the chef's name was Lin Qiao. The thought of passing him by today. I feel that I have lost countless altars and crock rabbits.

The bearded beard was also stunned: "Ah, I just got ready to learn from the teacher." What order did he use when making the soup just now? What if I didn't pay attention at all? Once there was an opportunity to make a fortune in front of his eyes but he didn't cherish it. The bearded intestines are almost remorseful.