Chapter 26 Argument

Chen He asked her mother to pierce the child's ears and eyes, and Meng's mother asked why she didn't do it herself, and Chen He said she couldn't do it.

Mother Meng was angry and funny when she saw it, but she had no choice but to do it herself. First, use a soybean to push and push on the child's ears and lips, like rolling out dough. Then use a fire-burned sewing needle to swish it through, leaving a little bit of cotton thread and tying it up.

The baby didn't feel any pain at all, but instead stared at it with big black eyes, not knowing what happened. The process is quick. After Meng's mother pierced the child's ears and eyes, she went out to work. As soon as she got out of the gate, she saw Lin Qiao sitting there.

"Aren't you going to get involved?" Mother Meng glanced at him with a smile. This new couple looks alike, isn't it just piercing the child's ears and eyes, which frightens them both.

Lin Qiao gave a dry laugh and said to go in now.

As soon as he entered, the baby was very happy to see him, and stretched out two little hands to hug him. Lin Qiao hugged the child in his arms, carefully looked at the white cotton thread on the ear, and frowned as if he was the one who hurt.

Chen He looked funny: "The child isn't crying!"

But the silly father was about to cry. He looked at the child's ears, his nose was so sore: "I'll make a bowl of milk for the child!" "

Just finished drinking."

"He I have to make up for such a big crime." After saying that, she hugged her son and went to drink milk.

Seeing him like this, Chen He was speechless. He had no choice but to sigh, but his heart was filled with joy. He really liked his son.

Because of Lin Qiao's pampering in the village, his son was surrounded by crowds no matter where he went. Said he had never seen such a beautiful baby. After a while, Lin Qiao took his son out to bask in the sun after he finished drinking the milk. Now I have a milky fragrance on my body. What a cute kid!

Father Lin also came out, just in time to see Lin Qiao holding the child. He stepped forward and said, "This kid is so pretty."

"Yeah." He was ashamed to say that he had seen his grandson so rarely! They all live in the same village, which is really unreasonable. There is no way that the old wife is usually strict, if he finds out, there will be trouble again!

Father Lin stretched out his hand to hug, but turned his head away from the baby in his arms. His face was pressed against Lin Qiao's arms.

Father Lin lowered his hands in embarrassment. Lin Qiao said: "This child is born!"

Lin's father took out a handful of copper coins from his pocket and stuffed them into Lin Qiao's hand: "Buy some delicious food for the child and his mother."

"Father, I don't want your money. I have it."

"What you have is yours, and this is mine for the child." Father Lin insisted. When Lin's father was looking at Lin Qiao, there was a good person who went to report the news, and after a while, Lin's mother came out.

I was taken aback when I saw Lin Qiao. Since I lost weight, my temperament has become more upright, and I have become more energetic! Not the son who looked unlucky to everyone. Her heart suddenly became complicated! But years of resentment cannot be dispelled in a short while. Look at Father Lin's actions again. The old face fell down and said: "The old man hasn't come back yet? You are good to him, does he know? Besides, you really don't care about your little money, so you just stick to his ass.

" , Lin Qiao's expression changed instantly.

Lin's father was also busy talking about his old wife: "Why are you talking about this well?"

Lin's mother has given birth to five sons. Father Lin has never been frightened in his life.

Lin Qiao put the son in his arms on Father Lin's body, and then strode over. Lin's mother became nervous all of a sudden: "Why..." I heard about Lin Qiao's arrogance in the village, and every step he took brought a great sense of oppression.

"I don't want your money, and don't talk in a strange way over there in the future! I don't listen to this, and I don't accept this anger." "

What if I want to say, you still want to beat and scold your mother?" Mother Lin stared at her with hatred. he.

"I won't beat you, but don't ask me for it in the future, it won't work anymore." Cursing at people and treating them like sons at the same time, it definitely won't work.

"You, you..." Mother Lin has never been raped like this in her life, and she is still her own son. In front of the neighbors around. Immediately I felt unable to hold my face! Said: "Inverted, reversed. If I knew you were like this when I gave birth to you, I should have strangled you alive. It will save you from being angry with me!" Father Lin

said: "Don't say a few words!" This old wife has a bad temper It's bad, I really thought she could be a tyrant everywhere. Lin Qiao is not used to her. He couldn't listen to her nonsense anymore, Father Lin dragged Mother Lin home, Mother Lin was reluctant, but urgently needed a step down. Just like that, he went back half-heartedly, but he didn't know that when the fifth daughter-in-law, who had never met before, looked at Lin Qiao, a gleam flashed in her eyes!

The fifth daughter-in-law took her mother back to the house, and the old lady held her breath outside, and then started beating when she got home. Crying and making noises, throwing and beating, starting from Boss Lin and swearing at his grandchildren all the time! According to her point of view, everyone is not up to date, so Lin Laosan can poke the back of the guy!

Those words went around like a wheel for several times, and finally the fifth daughter-in-law got impatient and said, "Mother, my stomach hurts. Maybe your grandson is not feeling well and wants to go back to the house and lie down for a while!" The elder sister-in-law and the second sister-in-law talked

straight She curled her lips, as if no one had ever given birth to a child, why is he so delicate, he can't do it after standing for a while. When she gave birth to the child, she even worked for half a day!

Lin's mother is still tolerant to this young daughter-in-law. Said: "Go back." After all, they are from the city, and they are not as good as those from the countryside!

Seeing this, Lin Laowu went back with his wife.

Back in the house, the daughter-in-law said: "What's the matter with your third brother? How can your parents not like him?" It was obvious at a glance that Lin Qiao was the best-looking among them, And craftsmanship can make money, which is better than them all. In the past, I just heard my mother-in-law scolding my sister-in-law for running on me and didn't take him seriously. But when I saw it today, my curiosity arose.

Lin Lao Wu said: "My mother's headaches were not good that year. Later, a fortune teller who walked the streets said that my mother and the third child's fate are in conflict! It is strange to say that he should move out, third brother After moving out, my mother's headache disappeared without treatment. Since then, my mother has told everyone that the third brother is here to restrain him!" "

Your mother is so old-fashioned, she still pushes such a good son away. Just three With brother's ability to make money, as long as he is caged, how much delicious food will there be at home?"

Lin Lao Wu said: "I advise you to give up this idea. As long as the mother meets the third child, she will be like a fried hair Like a rooster. Who dares to touch her brows!" The Lin family only believes in one thing, just listen to your mother.

The fifth daughter-in-law said: "I'll squint for a while."

Lin Laowu agreed, feeling bored and going out by himself. After a while, when no one was paying attention, the fifth daughter-in-law also came in. The direction to go is Lin Qiao's house!