Chapter 58 Shopping

Liu Aman looked at him and said, "Go back." In the dark, he had imagined countless times that his relatives would rescue him from the fire and water. Later, I discovered that people can only rely on themselves, and when they really get used to relying on themselves, they don't need other people.

Seeing the determination in his eyes, the county magistrate opened his mouth and finally said nothing. Before leaving, he said: "According to the genealogy, you belong to the Chang family, and your name is Chang Ling. Forget it, if you want to come back, you can come back at any time." A twisted melon is not sweet, in fact, he has a son in this world and he will be incensed. There's no need to tie the stranger's child to his side, maybe he will change his mind when he thinks it through.

Liu Aman watched them leave without any disturbance in his heart. Go back to teaching.

The people in the village looked at each other in dismay, and after watching the whole process of excitement, they found that they were different from what they expected. Wasn't it because he was the county magistrate's son that he had taken a fancy to him before? Now I see why I broke up with my father.

For a while, everyone couldn't tell whether they were a good relationship or not.

Liu Aman went back to continue teaching.

Chen He looked at him worriedly. Some people were calm on the surface, but they were very hurt in their hearts: "You..." He hesitated to speak, but Liu Aman preempted him: "Can you help me? Busy?"

"What?"

"Don't let those women come over, I don't want to get married." He was afraid of the wolf-like eyes those people gave him. I have been nesting in the house and have not gone out. I want to pee, and I hold it for a long time! He was afraid that those daring people would break in and see what happened to him.

"You tell them about this." Chen He didn't know them well, and they didn't mention it, so he refused.

How could Liu Aman have thought that he would become a favorite one day. Frowning, he said, "That's fine, I'll talk about it." When he went out, he happened to see an aunt wandering around the house. Seeing him coming up, the aunt was overjoyed and said, "Did you see my daughter today? How is it?" She wasn't bragging, her daughter was the whitest girl in a hundred li. Those big boys in the village are not greedy.

When Liu Aman was asked this question, she forgot what she was going to say. He said blankly: "Your daughter is..."

"It's the one with some rouge and powder on it."

Liu Aman immediately recalled it! Where is it better? The face was rustling and flying powder, like the slag falling off the wall. Who is not afraid to say: "Auntie, please do something."

"Say it." The more this aunt looks at him, the more satisfied he is, even if he is not the son of the county magistrate, he can marry. This man can teach and has a lot of knowledge. Although he can't do farm work, he can still afford to support a son-in-law. Besides, he is the son of the county magistrate, so he can't be wrong.

Liu Aman said: "Please tell those girls in the village that I don't plan to get married anymore. Don't waste your youth on me." "What?"

Liu

Aman repeated. The aunt said: "How can you think so at such a young age. When a boy gets married, how can he not have a family? Unfilialism has three major problems, and you are still a scholar. You don't understand such a simple truth?" If he doesn't get married, how can he get married?

Liu Aman really had a headache, and just wanted her to help with a message, but unexpectedly, she began to crusade against him from the perspective of a saint, and finally said harshly: "Let me tell you the truth, I am the lonely star of Tiansha, Ke wife."

Aunt looked terrified. Immediately took a step back. The lone star of the evil spirit. But don't overwhelm her. The smile on her face froze: "Okay, you can do your work." Be good, she has to go home and beat her daughter to stop dreaming. Although people are powerful and powerful, their lives are important!

What Liu Aman said is really easy to use. All of a sudden, the door became cold.

Going back, he proudly talked to Chen He, but as soon as he entered, he found that Lin Qiao was there, hugging Chen He and kissing him there. As soon as he entered, the two quickly separated, and Master Chen's red lips kissed were very attractive. He tightened his throat, and then said dissatisfiedly: "Don't take you like this, I just rejected all the girls in the whole village. Are you going to show off in front of me?" He slightly regretted that he shouldn't have spoken so utterly. .

Lin Qiao said: "She is my wife."

Liu Aman pouted, hum. What a big deal.

Turn around and go!

Lin Qiao's good mood was broken by someone, and he was completely unsatisfied. Seeing that he was gone, he wanted to continue, but Chen He refused. The first time an outsider saw him being intimate, his cheeks were flushed, how would he face Master Liu in the future: "It's all you." Like a wild wolf! There is something you can't do at home. Don't be seen outside. Lin Qiao's heart was half broken

when he was swept away like this: "Isn't this uncontrollable?

"

There is Mrs. Liu here, and he is no longer needed.

Chen He said: "Go back."

He had just returned home. Lin Qiao closed the door, immediately picked up his daughter-in-law and put her on the bed, after a storm. Lin Qiao lay beside Chen He and said, "Daughter-in-law."

Chen He didn't want to talk to him at all. His whole body seemed to be run over by a carriage, and there was no pain anywhere. What a bad guy. I don't know temperance at all. Lin Qiao placed his hands flexibly on his stomach: "I have worked so hard, why is there still no news in your stomach."

Chen He blushed and covered his mouth.

Lin Qiao said: "Daughter-in-law, let's have another one. It's too lonely for us to have only one son." "

I can give birth if I want to?" Chen He said in embarrassment.

"I'll help you!" Lin Qiao grabbed his hand. Another kiss.

Chen He's body really couldn't bear another wave, so he begged for mercy in a low voice.

Lin Qiao kissed the corner of his mouth and said, "I'll take you to the county seat tomorrow." The two of them haven't had a good walk yet.

Chen He's beautiful eyes looked at him very moved.

Lin Qiao said: "Is it okay?"

"Okay." Chen Hezhen had nothing to do with it.

Early the next morning, Chen He changed into the newly made clothes. It's so beautiful that you can't take your eyes off it. Lin Qiao also changed into clothes of the same color as the one he was wearing. The two stand together quite well. Chen He and Lin Qiao boarded the bullock cart into the city together.

Chen Rui was unhappy when he was leaving, and secretly complained: "Mom, brother and brother Qiao went out to play." He didn't take him with him. He also wanted to go to the county seat. There are many and cheap things in the county town, and he still wants to have a good time shopping.

"When you find a man, let him play with you." Let's work at home now.

"Mother is biased, so I like brother." Chen Rui said angrily with his mouth curled up. Going back to the house to hug my nephew, looking at Xiao Lin Siyuan's innocent face, he said, "Can my brother buy me candied haws from the market?" The red fruit is big and round, and it must be delicious if it tastes good!