Chapter 68

When Lin Qiao went back, Chen He hadn't woken up yet, so he lay back quietly, his wife's hair was scattered beside him, and with a mischievous heart, he picked up a pinch and gently brushed it on his nose, Chen He went Hiding to the side, Lin Qiao just happened to hug her whole body.

Opening his eyes in a daze, Lin Qiao kissed him, but this guy didn't even react, he blinked and blinked. After a while, all the souls floating outside flew back, and then gradually blushed.

"Daughter-in-law?"

Chen He looked at him innocently "?"

"Do you remember our bet?" Who can make money.

Chen He nodded.

"Well, it seems that you lost." He has invested in several projects and has not started to make money, but Lin Qiao can get back some cash when he goes out, and he even got back twenty taels when he went out just now. many.

Chen He said: "You are indeed able to make more money than me." He was a little annoyed. He was good at everything since he was a child, but he only came into contact with making money, and he was not familiar with many things.

Lin Qiao said in a persuasive tone: "We said that if you lose, you will listen to me." "

I have always listened to you." Chen He asked in confusion, not knowing why he listened to him again. Seeing his cute appearance, Lin Qiao wanted to kiss him again, and it took a lot of effort to restrain himself!

But when Chen He saw his man, he plunged into his arms and was still fighting, this was too much.

Lin Qiao pulled this guy out of his arms, and sharpened his red lips and white teeth. When they parted again, Chen He had already covered his face for the rest of his life. He took out the bright red exotic dress and said: "You can listen to me, I bought clothes for you this time, and you can show me how to wear them."

Lin Qiao often bought things for Chen He when he went out. It was not unusual at all. Chen He got out of the bed, and when he saw the bright red dress, his face became even redder, and he was a little angry: "No." Let him wear it. Women's clothing, that's impossible.

"But you said that you have been educated, and you know what it means to keep your promises. If you say what you say, you have to count. Otherwise, how can you teach other people?" Lin Qiao induced from the side.

"But can't you let me wear this dress?" Thinking about it made me feel ashamed. Chen He argued hard: "Tell me something else."

"Are you going to take it off yourself, or shall I help you?" Lin Qiao half-closed his eyes, with a gleam of certainty.

protest? Ineffective...

Lin Qiao hugged him and kissed him, and kissed him again.

Anyway, stretching out the head and shrinking the head is also a knife, it's a fight. Chen Hemu had a face with the determination of a strong man breaking his wrist: "Okay." But he secretly remembered his sum, and next time he must win it back, and then let Lin Qiao wear it. snort!

Chen He put on this bright red dress. His skin is as white as snow, and this red color is particularly obvious. It's like a god coming down to earth, it's so beautiful that it can't be described in words!

Lin Qiao's eyes immediately opened up. With an obsessed look on his face: "Daughter-in-law." He dared not speak loudly, for fear of frightening the heaven and earth.

Such a beautiful person turned out to be his daughter-in-law, which was a blessing from the third generation! Chen Heyuan was very dissatisfied and wanted to keep a straight face. But seeing him like this, he blushed again: "Seq, have you finished reading it? I'm going to take it off." This feeling of shame is even worse than being naked, and the toes are curled up.

In the end, Chen He insisted on changing back to his usual clothes. But the redness on his face never went away. Don't want to see Lin Qiao. Lin Qiao held his hands and looked at her firmly: "Daughter-in-law, you are so pretty."

Chen He looked at him firmly: "Did you ever think that you would find someone like me when you were not married?"

"I never thought about it." Lin Qiao replied truthfully, who would have thought that people would talk about ancient times and marry a man. I never thought that he would fall so deep, but now it seems that everything is as it should be. "What about you?" "I didn't think about it either.

" Chen He never thought about being with Lin Qiao before, but Now, if he were to say who else could marry besides Lin Qiao, his mind would go blank!

Lin Qiao took out a silver ingot from his pocket. He said: "I didn't get a bride price when I married you back then, so this should be made up for." "

Then do you want to marry me again?"

"What?" Lin Qiao didn't understand.

Chen He said: "Forget it, I didn't say anything." Then he pushed Lin Qiao: "Go out, I copied the copybook."

Lin Qiao walked out. Chen He secretly opened the cabinet by himself, and inside was a sewing basket. There is a half embroidered purse on it.

"Brother." Chen Rui didn't know when he came over. Seeing Chen He in a daze for a long time, he called out, but was startled by him.

Chen He immediately came back to his senses and hid the purse behind his back, turning around with a vigilant expression, only to find that it was his own brother. Quietly breathed a sigh of relief: "Why are you walking silently?"

"I've called you several times, why are you so obsessed with it." After speaking, he got behind his brother and took the bag from his hand. Purse. Embroidered on it is a pair of mandarin ducks: "Brother, did you give it to Brother Qiao?" Chen He is good at everything, but he is not good at needlework. The sewing and mending is still barely enough. The pair of mandarin ducks really suffered a lot, and their hands were all pierced with needle holes, so they managed to get out of shape.

When Chen He heard his younger brother's words, his cheeks flushed slightly, and he denied it flatly: "Don't talk nonsense?"

Chen Rui couldn't help laughing when he saw his brother's vacillating little eyes: "Oh? You don't want to give it to Brother Qiao?" To whom? I'll tell Brother Qiao when I get back."

"Hey, don't go!" Chen He anxiously pulled his younger brother back: "This... This is for him." Everyone has given a betrothal gift, and they will definitely return the gift, it's just a matter of etiquette.

"Oh?" Chen Rui pulled the tone.

Chen He's cheeks became more and more red: "Don't tell me first, I will give it to him when I am ready." This embroidery is not very good. I want to disassemble and re-embroider, but I can't let people see it.

"Brother Qiao is truly blessed." Chen Rui raised his eyebrows.

"You child, you will know when you get married." Chen He blushed and said fiercely, and then he would laugh at him again.

"I'm not looking for a man anymore. I'll live alone for the rest of my life." Chen Rui said, he was a family lover and wanted to live with his brother and mother. Don't start a family with a stranger, it's scary to think about it.

"You have someone you like in the future, so don't say that, I'm afraid you won't be able to stay if you want to." "

I'll ignore you." Chen Rui's face softened, and after a while he said, "Brother Qiao, go to the carpenter's place." Said to make a toy for Lin Siyuan. I'm going to watch the fun, do you want to go?" "

No." He still needs to take good care of this purse at home. It is rare that Lin Qiao is not at home. He must give him a surprise this time. There was a sweet smile on the corner of his mouth, he didn't know if he liked this gift or not. He sewed them all by himself, and every stitch and thread tells the story of friendship!