Chapter 117 Master Lin

What the eldest prince promised Lin Qiao was a nautical trade route. There have long been rumors in the world that there are countless wealth in the depths of the sea, and treasures are piled up in mountains, but the road is accompanied by risks. For a man who has conquered the sea, it is almost negligible to face the little storm in life again.

Lin Qiao took the child and broke in alone. It's like Columbus's search for the New World. Accompanied by not only finding new places but also plundering resources, the people who hang around here all have a strong sense of banditry. The forces of all parties are entrenched together, and the relationship is intricate. The eldest prince has the ability to send him in, but what he can do depends entirely on himself.

In the capital city on a rainy night, the eldest prince, who had been back in Beijing for half a year, closed the door and saw no visitors. Everyone is used to his aloof and indifferent temperament. His eccentricity caused many politicians to hide in the public and discuss secretly, saying that the eldest prince was abandoned by birth. What a radiant person before, has become like this now.

Everyone sighed, but they didn't know that this was his carefully crafted protective color. He just restrained his extroverted personality and relaxed his opponent's vigilance. He knew he never let up for a moment.

In the secret passage of the study, besides the eldest prince, there are two other people, one is Mr. Hong, and the other is Lin Qiao's deputy. It is said that Lord One-eyed Jiang is the eldest prince's servant. Before Lin Qiao, he was on the airline. Now that he has Lin Qiao, he will retreat to the second line to help Lin Qiao, and contact people in the capital by the way. He is not only Lin Qiao's deputy, but also the eldest prince's informant, and is reporting to him.

"This Lin Qiao looks elegant, but he is a bloodthirsty shark. Once he targets someone, he will be able to drink a pot of it. In just half a year, the eight forces have been annexed and there are three remaining. The largest territory is given to It was eaten away." When Lin Qiao was mentioned, his words were much more respectful.

People like them naturally worship the strong, and Lin Qiao came in through the back door through connections. He also carries a milk doll on his body all year round, and many people are not convinced by him. But he didn't want to please anyone and mingle with others at all. On the contrary, it didn't take long to take over other people's property after taking over the power. Originally, the forces from all directions checked and balanced each other, but they were confused by him all of a sudden. When everyone was startled, he attacked quickly like an old hunter entrenched in the forest. It is the man who speaks with his fist. In just two short months, the heavy punches directly beat people up, and I even wiped out two groups of pirates in the middle. The name Master Lin suddenly became a nightmare in many people's hearts.

Those old guys who originally wanted to rely on their qualifications were suddenly subdued. Waiting on the saddle and the horse.

These are things that even the eldest prince did not expect. Although he knew that Lin Qiao was good, he didn't expect that he would become like this.

Master Jiang said to his master: "Brother Qiao asked me to secretly transport the income of the past six months back to the capital. It was all disguised. This is the list." After speaking, he handed over a list. Mr. Hong took it from the side, opened it and almost didn't recognize the word gold, one hundred boxes of gold, five large corals, ten buckets of East Sea pearls, fifty boxes of rubies, and twelve hundred uncut jades. piece. Twenty overseas clocks and watches. There are 5,600 sets of calligraphy and paintings by celebrities, of which 4,900 are precious. There are also tens of thousands of sandalwood products and ivory flowers!

Each of these pieces is genuine, the big East China Sea pearls are owned by the concubines, the round and beautiful ones are embedded in the crown, and the small and exquisite ones are used as earrings. But this is good, ten buckets of pearls, making people wonder when the pearls turned into rain flower stones that can be seen everywhere in the river.

The famous calligraphy and paintings are all masterpieces of the previous dynasty. There are many more that have a history of hundreds of years, and they are all listed here.

After seeing this, a scholar like Mr. Hong became short of breath. I can't wait to see these handed down treasures immediately, the gold is almost worth half of the national treasury. Each of the rare treasures can be given to the emperor as a birthday gift.

After the eldest prince saw it, he was also amazed: "Good."

Master Jiang said: "We wiped out the property of the other five powerhouses, and gave them to us at a lower price. Brother Qiao only kept less than 10% for turnover, and let me escort the rest back, saying that the master will It is of great use."

The eldest prince is currently short of money to do business everywhere, and it is as if someone handed him a pillow as soon as he dozed off. In addition, the emperor's birthday is about to come. Giving gifts is the highlight of all the princes, and these things from Lin Qiao can be regarded as a solution to his urgent needs.

The eldest prince has long known that he is a person who values ​​love and righteousness. Caibo didn't even shake his heart, and he liked him even more: "Order me, I can share everything in my intelligence network with Lin Qiao! From now on, his orders will be equivalent to mine. Tell Lin Qiao, he has done a very good job." Good. If I can fulfill my wish, I will never forget his help today!"

"I thank Master on behalf of Brother Qiao." Master Jiang left after finishing speaking.

Seeing this list, Mr. Hong shook his head frequently: "It's too urgent. This Lin Qiao seems to have never seen silver before. It touched the interests of many people, and I'm afraid it will become the target of public criticism! It would be a pity to be hurt by someone else's backstabbing." Lin Qiao's ability completely shocked them, but it was still too sharp. I'm afraid that he will cause trouble if he shoots the first bird.

"I've already thought of what the teacher said. Experts have been arranged around him to protect him day and night." The eldest prince cared more about his life than anyone else. If other people are the wealth-gathering boys under the God of Wealth, then Lin Qiao is the God of Wealth himself. These things are so eye-catching.

The eldest prince even suspected that going to the county town that was so useless back then was God's torture for him, and Lin Qiao was his reward.

Hong Lao said: "Hey... since you already have an idea, that's good." Lin Qiao is his savior, and he naturally wants to protect him in front of the eldest prince, but now it seems that Lin Qiao's own ability is enough. Let the eldest prince fall for him.

...

Lin Qiao is now Master Lin respected by everyone. Perhaps because of the child, he is far more kind-hearted than everyone imagined. He is very handsome and polite when talking to others, but no one around him dares to underestimate him. First he drank with his business friends. Listen to those sweet and melodious ditties in the restaurant, this is the first half. In the second half, he had to go to the most famous brothel nearby for recreation, but everyone knew that Mr. Lin was a family man, and he never went to such messy occasions. Went home to take the kids after drinking here.

These people on the field have long been used to it. No one dared to say that he was disappointed, but secretly admired him. Tell it to my concubine Ji. Those people are envious of his wife that someone treats each other so sincerely, this life is enough.

Such a loving and righteous man. It also attracted the favor of many oiran beauties. Even those oirans who are performing arts but not selling themselves volunteered to recommend pillow seats after hearing this. Wishing to serve him by his side, but it's a pity that Luo Hua intends to be ruthless. The more this is the case, the more Lin Qiao exists in their hearts like a mountain standing upright! The admiration for him was written in poems and then compiled into books and circulated.

Mixing with those talented scholars and celebrities, even the prestige is even higher.

Lin Qiao didn't know anything about this, and went home to coax the children. His son Lin Siyuan is now able to leave. Also say some simple things. She was good-looking before, but now she is even more amusing. Her fair face and bright black eyes are so cute when she sleeps with long and curved eyelashes. Lin Qiao secretly kissed him while he was sleeping. Then use only to open the secret letter on the table. When I opened it, it was all about Chen He. Whom did he meet, what did he say, what did he eat? The letter said that he was depressed and thin, and after reading it, he was lit with a candle and extinguished.

It took half a year to rely on this to survive, and now the situation is gradually stabilizing. He was going to do another thing: "Get me a boat right away, I'm going to Jinling."

The subordinate said: "Should we keep the itinerary secret?"

"No, go with a lot of fanfare, but hide my identity from others Name." Lin Qiao raised his eyebrows and said.