Chapter 158 The Vegetable Shop

These ladies are considered to be rooted in farming here. Although they have never done it before, as long as they learn with humility, they can do not too difficult a job. Besides, they are also extremely smart people.

Once you fall in love with the land, it is hard to give up. It is very kind to people. As long as you sow some seeds, you will soon see its gifts and rewards.

Not to mention the satisfaction that rises in my heart when I see the green vegetable fields.

We grow small vegetables that are easy to grow, and some vegetables have to be put on shelves. After bearing fruit, I have to go to see it every day. Seeing a day grow up a little bit.

I am afraid that the fruit will be picked by others before it grows well, and I feel distressed not to mention wasting food.

Lin Qiao has come to give them some fish, eggs, milk and the like in the past few days. The things in the countryside are not as rich as those in the city. The vegetable field on Meng's side grows the best, and a large piece has to be taken back to Lin Qiao every time. The four of them in the courtyard in the country can't eat much. The folks around here have land that they can't send out at home. If you chop it up, chop it up and feed the chicken, you won't be willing.

After hearing this, Lin Qiao said, "Why don't you sell it!" The family couldn't finish eating so many dishes.

Mother Meng refused again and again: "How much can this dish sell for?" She sighed: "It's hard to serve these dishes so well. Now I can't finish them!" They are all grown by themselves. of. She would feel bad if it was wasted.

Lin Qiao said: "Let the matter of mother-in-law be left to me. By the way, aren't the other wives comparing, for example, they can sell all the things together!" It would be best if Lin Qiao was willing to

help , but Mother Meng was a little bit reluctant for him to be so busy. But he didn't think it mattered.

All live nearby. Lin Qiao simply asked his servants to invite these ladies over for advice.

These ladies were originally charming girls in the city, and they didn't deal with each other, but after they came to the countryside, they helped each other, which actually made the relationship a lot closer. Lin Qiao said that he wanted to open a shop in the county and sell it outside under their name, but he didn't know if he wanted to!

"Yes, why don't you want to, or we won't be able to finish eating." One of the ladies said.

Another wife said: "The brats in our family love to eat delicacies from mountains and seas. They gave away a few dishes last time when I went back and saw that they were rotten and I didn't eat them! Is it easy to grow them little by little? I'm so mad, I won't go back even if I come to pick me up."

"I agree." Mrs. Xu looked at Lin Qiao and said, "Let's just see whose stuff sells faster." There is still a comparison in my heart Son.

"Success." Since everyone agreed, Lin Qiao started to do it.

Soon, an elegant room called Daohuake opened in Jinling City, with exquisite and elegant decorations everywhere, and it became famous in Jinling City in a short time as a shop selling vegetables.

The dishes in it have a lot of background!

There is Mrs. Xu, a salt merchant, Mrs. Cheng, a tea merchant, and Mrs. Ge, the daughter of the censor...all of them are well-known. Of course, the most eye-catching one is Master Lin's mother-in-law, Mrs. Meng!

They are all wealthy wives in Jinling City, and they usually see their heads and tails. He actually ran to the countryside to grow vegetables. This subverts ordinary people's understanding of rich wives!

As soon as the news came out, everyone couldn't sit still. He hurriedly drove to the suburban house to find his mother.

"Mom, dad said you were messing around. You are making such a big fuss after farming well? Now people are saying that our family has no money, how can I let mother sell vegetables to make money!"

Mrs. Xu exploded on the spot: "Who said this, hurry up and write it down for me. If you have that spare time to talk about your wife's tongue, it's better to help me pull weeds.! Why is it shameful to make money with your own hands? You don't think it's ugly. , Dogs don't think your family is poor. Fortunately, you have not become a famous person yet, and you think your old lady is ashamed! Get out of here. You should raise a white-eyed wolf." "Mother, that's not what my son meant!" He

said Wiping sweat all the time: "Father means that

there is no shortage of these at home, why leave room for others to talk about?" Only those in the countryside know that these grains and vegetables are not easy to come by. This is what the Bodhisattva reminded me of. If you don't change it, I will change it. You don't even allow this?"

His son was speechless. Then, seeing that his mother was determined to do this, she thought about it and let her go. It's just a trivial matter, so there's no need to make his mother angry!

Then he left...

The news that the wife of a rich family in Jinling City was selling vegetables spread, and everyone couldn't sit still. Find someone to persuade. This is undoubtedly pouring cold water on their outfits, so what's the point?

Everyone couldn't help them, so they had to let them go.

The Daohuake shop will open soon. Lin Qiao purposely found some small cardboard hang tags made of hemp rope. The small cardboard hang tag was very delicately made, and it also wrote which one it was from to distinguish it. It is written on it that it is someone's dish. Let them prepare the dishes in advance, and there will be a carriage to deliver the goods before dawn!

This dish has to be picked temporarily to be the freshest. These ladies have to go to the vegetable field before dawn to pick and tie the vegetables. This is not an easy job! There is no way, the whole family joins the battle while imitating the work of the people in the village. The men and sons in the family either drank or socialized all day long and didn't do any work, but they agreed happily.

I stayed the night before and the next morning, before dawn, my wife woke up one by one. One by one, they all came out yawning. Go into the vegetable field with an oil lamp to pick things!

Lin Qiao also lives here. The next day, I was woken up before the hour by everyone.

"Hey, you have killed a thousand knives, you have stepped on my seedlings!" The usually gentle wife was furious when she saw the vegetable field being ruined. After living in the country for a long time, I also have a bit of gangster spirit on my body.

After Lin Qiao got up, the Meng family had already started working. Chen Rui also came out in a daze, compared to the neighbors who kept arguing. Their side is much quieter and more efficient.

Meng Shi and his two servants have already picked the vegetables from the field. Chen Rui sorted out the ones with bug eyes and old leaves and put them aside, while Lin Qiao went to the last step of packing. Tie these up in bundles with hemp twine, and then fasten them with delicate little cardboard signs!

Lin Qiao still has a bit of obsessive-compulsive disorder. Every handful of dishes looks neat and looks about the same size. Place in a large vegetable basket. It was almost cleaned up in a short while!

Meng chose a total of seven kinds of vegetables, Chinese cabbage, leafy vegetables, peppers, potatoes, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, and loofah. While working, the sky brightened up!

The green vegetables are neatly placed there, and they look good.

They were the first to pack up the things and loaded them into the car. After a while, Mrs. Xu came over with a face full of anger and loaded her three dishes into the car as well. She likes to clean a soy bean sprout and a side dish. Although the side dish is a little tender, it has been washed with clean water. The side dishes soaked in water look very juicy, the kind that can be put into the pot if you cut it. There are also potatoes, she is really willing to give up that they are all small potatoes, each one is as big as a quail egg. It was also washed clean. There are three big baskets in total, and the potatoes are dug up before they grow up. Most people don't have the courage! After the little potatoes are steamed, the pickled potatoes and pickles are the best.

When Mrs. Xu saw Mrs. Meng, she said, "I'm so pissed off. My son and man just beat me up. What's the use of asking them to do some work, whether it's a pain in the back or a pain in the buttocks." Those who don't know how to do farm work start to dislike them. It's not as good as a peasant!

Mrs. Xu saw that the vegetables that Meng's loaded into the car were neatly listed there. There are many, and it looks very spectacular: "It's better for you to clean up the dishes!"

After a while, Mrs. Cheng's things also arrived, and there are only a few kinds of dishes in the country. Haoxie bought it at a high price from the foreign varieties that Linqiao passed by when he was on the waterway, but it was inevitable that there would be repetitions. Either wash it clean. But if you want to talk about the quality of this thing, you have to talk about Meng's. The old crops near the vegetables she grows are full of praise.

Lin Qiao loaded the last lady's dishes into the car. Said: "Then I'll go first, you can go and have a look later."

"Yeah."

I don't know if others like the vegetables I planted for the first time. Cleaned up so carefully this morning. But vegetables are vegetables, even if they are wrapped with flowers, they can't taste like meat. There is a street dedicated to selling vegetables in Jinling City, I don't know if their products will be liked by people. All these ladies have no idea!

But my son said with relief: "Mother, don't worry, at worst, we will buy it ourselves, and we must not lose your face."

I thought this sentence could comfort her mother. Who knows that her mother became more and more worried: "What's the difference between giving it to you and throwing it out, and I don't eat it. Don't spoil my things!" Meng Shi said

to Chen Rui anyway, "Let's go and have a look." I don't know what tricks Lin Qiao is going to make.

Chen Rui loves to join in the fun. He hurriedly said: "Okay, then I have to change into this clothes first." The whole body was covered with mud from working.

Meng said: "Don't dress too well!" Her son is outstanding, what if he is caught by someone.

"Okay."

Chen Rui wore plain cotton and linen clothes, which slightly overwhelmed his beauty, and Meng's clothes were also ordinary. The ladies said: "Why are you going?"

"Go and see if anyone buys our food."

"I'll go too." Everyone followed suit.

Meng's mother said: "That's a good relationship, and everyone will have a companion when they go out."

Seeing Meng's mother and Chen Rui dressed like this, they also changed into the coarse clothes that only servants usually wear and went out together.

These people got up very early, and they were not sleepy at all, but rather excited. I don't even know if anyone will buy the things I have worked so hard to grow.

He got out of the car soon on the side of the street. It has been a long time since the wives of these wealthy families walked on the street in such a big way. Finally, I saw that the Daohuake brand had just opened. There were no people in the nearby store, but this store was full of people. A commoner next to him said to another commoner: "We used to plant land for them to eat, but now we also grow it." I can taste what the big family grows." This kind of experience has never been done before!