Chapter 6 Molesting

When Lin Qiao arrived, there were already people around pointing.

When the onlookers saw him coming, they automatically made way for him. Chen Rui cried, and Meng's mother was angry. The old bachelor was lying on the ground with his hands on his head. He yelled indifferently: "Oh, it hurts me to death! Most likely it broke me. You wait for me, I won't let you go, I have something to spend time with you!"

" You are quite arrogant from outside the village, you dare to beat the people in the village?" The onlookers also chimed in.

"That's right, no matter how bad it is, they are still from our village. Didn't the old people in the village say that people who are not of my race must have different ideas." "People from

other villages, get out!"

"Take your son and get out!

" I shouldn't let you stay here for a while."

Mother Meng was trembling with anger.

Lin Qiao said: "What's going on?"

Seeing him coming, Chen Rui cried even more aggrieved: "It was he who was molesting me, and my mother saw him and beat him. He just lay on the ground playing rogue!" Tears All fell down.

Lin Qiao's face gradually turned cold. Hearing this, the old bachelor got up from the ground and pointed at Chen Rui's nose and scolded: "Damn! A brat with no hair yet wants to talk nonsense about me, I'm also dissatisfied with the village's asking who I am?"

There was that person next to him who didn't think it was a big deal to join in the fun: "How do you know that his hair is not fully grown, did you see it?" It caused a burst of laughter.

Chen Rui was ashamed and angry, and Mother Meng went crazy: "You guys can accumulate some virtue in your mouth!"

"Chi..."

Relying on the large number of people, the old bachelor became confident: "Of course I saw it, he even slept with me. You can't be so heartless, we two at night..." The more he said, the more shameful he became. Mother Meng rushed over: "My mouth is full of dung, I will fight with you!" "

Hey, hey, the outsider is messing around, and he wants to beat the villagers? Let's take a look, this shrew has a little hoof and wants to fight!" Killed him!" He shouted louder and louder.

More and more people watched the excitement, and Meng's mother's heart began to sink. Everyone can see that this old rascal is playing a rogue. He wanted to beat him but was stopped by several people, so he bullied their orphans and widows. Even if he wants his life today, he will tear his stinky mouth apart.

Chen Rui was crying so hard, although he was small, he still had to face, he looked at the farthest tree and felt a little heartbroken. I just bumped to death here to prove my innocence!

Just made up my mind. He heard the people next to him say: "What are you doing, Mr. Lin?"

Chen Rui looked over with his eyes closed. Seeing that Lin Qiao touched a hard and hard stone from nowhere. Just go straight ahead. He is so tall that no one can stop him.

Standing on the moral high ground, the onlookers blamed him and said, "Are you going to bully your own people because of these foreigners? This is turning your elbows outward.

" You stinky rascal, look at the pigs in the pen who are short of wives, they are just right for you." The old bachelor was knocked down with one punch, and then he hit his head heavily with a brick. "Oh..." The old bachelor only felt a sharp pain in his head, and then he touched the scarlet scarlet with his hands and said, "Ah... blood

."

Everyone shuddered.

The voice of the old bachelor's screams changed. The reason why he took aim at Chen Rui was because he was orphaned and widowed. Although he is a brother, but looking at his brother's appearance, he knows that his future is probably not bad. I want to harass every now and then. But Chen Rui was not like the wild widow in the village, who never let him succeed, and became angry and decided to ruin his reputation first, so who else would he marry? There is a famine everywhere outside, if they leave, they probably won't be able to survive, and in the end, it's not cheap for him, an old bachelor. It's a beautiful idea, but I didn't expect a forest bridge to come out halfway.

I heard that his relationship with his wife is not good, who would have thought that he would give them a head?

The faces of the people who were watching the bustle by the side also changed, and they hurried up to pull. The old bachelor was swearing nonsense before, but in the end he could only beg for mercy, now he vents more and enters less, and if he doesn't stop him, he will die.

"Lin Qiao, it's okay, stop beating!"

"If you beat someone up again, you'll lose your temper."

Lin Qiao was really angry and couldn't stop him, so he lifted the old bachelor who had been limp on the ground into a puddle and slipped away. "Tell me the fuck, why are you here?"

The old bachelor's bones were about to fall apart. The flesh on his body seemed to have been run over by a donkey cart one after another, and he was so scared that he peed out. Facing Shang Linqiao's god-like eyes, his whole body turned cold, how could he dare to say nonsense, in order to save his life, he had to say: "I just came to see him, it's not that he can't get married. I can't get married either, just make a couple It's gone."

Lin Qiao punched him on the eye socket.

"Ah..." The old bachelor was beaten and lay on the ground and wanted to shout, but was repeatedly crushed several times with his feet. The snot also came out and mixed with the tears, not to mention how disgusting it looked.

"Fart, my brother-in-law is different from you? You said you slept before? Huh?" There was a hint of murder in his eyes. If he does something, kill him!

"No." The old bachelor said hastily: "I haven't even touched him with a finger. I was talking nonsense just now. Just treat me as a fart!

" Mother-in-law?" Lin Qiao narrowed his eyes.

"I've been passing by her house for the past few days, and I can smell the smell of food. I thought it was my fault that I squeezed out some oil from this old lady, and I was blinded by lard." Lin Qiao kicked a few times fiercely

. Feet: "Scrap, waste, a dog that smells so bad in the wind, why do you want to hit my brother-in-law?" The

way he hits everyone seems to have gotten to know him again, and they can't beat him. Is it okay to curse at others? Can't afford it.

"Stop beating."

Lin Qiao said to the muddy old bachelor on the ground: "You dog, if you dare to provoke my brother-in-law from now on, I promise to beat you to death. Disaster!" He raised his head and looked around at the group of fellow villagers who watched the excitement and said: "I have already explained clearly what I said just now, everyone just happened to be a witness, and others said I was an asshole." The corner of his mouth had an unclear meaning The radian: "I'm going to mess around to the end. If anyone dares to spread any nonsense, I will know. He will end up..." After finishing speaking, he pointed to the old bachelor who was not a human figure on the ground.

Those people looked ugly. Very disgruntled, no one likes to be threatened. But if you really want to refute him, it seems like you can spread gossip. Said: "You made me say that?"

"Who would spread the

word? Are we like that?" How fancy are the festivals? They watched the excitement, and they spread the gossip. If Chen Rui really couldn't think about it, he would die. They pushed the blame on the old bachelor again, leaving themselves clean, but they didn't know that they were the accomplices.

Chen Rui already had a death wish in his heart, but he didn't expect to turn around, and when he looked back and saw Lin Qiao, he burst into tears. With endless grievances and complicated feelings, I vaguely know in my heart that from now on I don't have to live in fear anymore.

Mother Meng's heart has been hardened since she was over half a hundred years old and fled from famine thousands of miles away. However, he was moved to tears by the uncle's words.

"Pack up your things quickly."

Mother Meng was slightly startled.

The old bachelor on the ground cheered up when he heard this, look, the nest is horizontal. In fact, the old and the young had to be driven away, otherwise the head of the Lin family village would not let him go, no matter how stunned he was, he couldn't stop the car with his arms out, right?

He said: "Take the bedclothes and move to live with me from now on!" The world said that he was stupefied, and he didn't care about what he did, but now it seems that being stunned has its benefits, and no one dares to point fingers in front of him. .

Mother Meng wants to be strong, she doesn't want to be a burden to others, and has always politely declined Lin Qiao's invitation. But this incident sounded a wake-up call for her. The youngest son is still young, and he is a delicate brother. If something really happened, it would be too late to regret it. I had no choice but to fight my old face and not live with my uncle.

Going back to tidy up, roll up the quilt and pillow and want to tidy up the rest of the supplies, but Lin Qiao stopped him: "The two families live close together, so I'll pick it up later when I need it .

"

Just when he was about to lift it up, he felt his hands lighten, and Lin Qiao was holding the thing. Such a heavy bedding seemed weightless in Lin Qiao's hands.

Chen Rui went home with Meng's mother.

"Mother-in-law, wait with Xiao Rui first, the room next door is piled up with a lot of sundries, wait for me to clear it out before you move in." "

Hey."

Chen He at home didn't know the truth, so he asked worriedly. Judging by the appearance of his mother and younger brother, something must have happened.

"Brother, we will move to you and Brother Qiao's place in the future." Chen Rui said.

"Yeah."

Chen Rui told his brother exactly what happened just now. Full of admiration: "Brother, you don't know. At that time, Brother Qiao gave the old bachelor a hard punch! He said, 'They are not outsiders, they are my mother-in-law and brother-in-law.' The people around were terrified. I'm shivering."

Chen He glanced at his busy figure outside, and said with a sense of security in his heart: "Rui'er, don't be afraid, with Brother Qiao and Brother Qiao here, no one will bully you." Meng Mu's

face With a gratified smile on his face.

Lin Qiao went to the room and sat down with two bowls of noodles. Both chopping board and dough are ready-made. Do this the fastest. On top of it, one person laid a big egg and put it on the table.

"Mother-in-law, Xiao Rui, eat quickly, don't be angry, that dog dare not come." "I can't afford it,

how can I eat fine grains all at once, eat it, I'm not hungry." The stomach seemed to be against her, As soon as he finished saying this, he started yelling, which was very embarrassing.

"Mother, don't meet him anymore." Chen He said aloud.

The son opened his mouth, and declined a few more times, and it would appear fake to refuse again. What's more, the aroma of this noodle has been lingering in the nose. I had no choice but to say: "Then eat." After speaking, he went to the kitchen and took an empty bowl and set aside more than half of it. Said: "I can't finish eating so much."

Chen Rui secretly shed tears while eating the noodles, smelling the sweet smell, I'm afraid such a good day is not a dream. There is a brother, and there is another brother.