Chapter 59 Jade Pendant

It was dangling in the bullock cart, and there was a hole in the shed, and the wind was whizzing into it. Seeing Chen He's thin clothes, Lin Qiao asked, "Are you cold?" He opened his hands, as if coaxing their little Lin Siyuan, to let him into his arms. Chen He's face turned red. Then he said: "It's not cold." He said so, but he took a second look at his broad arms, and could feel the temperature coming from the arms, a little nostalgic.

His daughter-in-law was used to duplicity, so she was caught in his arms immediately.

Chen He wanted to struggle, but he didn't have much strength in his body, instead he looked like a tearing cat. I feel uneasy, if outsiders see how decent this is, the bullock cart will be beckoned and stopped at any time.

Lin Qiao saw his thoughts at a glance and said, "How about it? You are my wife?" What's wrong with hugging him to keep him warm.

With such a shy personality, Chen He thought that he should never meet anyone, but unfortunately things backfired. From a distance, I heard the handlebars slowly stop, and exchanged greetings with someone. Then the car came to a complete stop and someone came up. However, Chen He couldn't break free from his embrace. He had no choice but to quickly pretend to be asleep the moment the curtain was lifted to avoid embarrassment.

Lin Qiao took advantage of the situation and completely hugged the little daughter-in-law who was pretending to be sleeping, and adjusted a posture that made him comfortable.

He also used his hands to gently gather the strands of hair scattered around his ears behind his ears. He closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep, but he couldn't even pretend to be asleep. His face looked as if it had been burned, and Lin Qiao's hands literally ignited fires all over his body.

Chen He secretly complained, it seems that pretending to sleep is not a good idea. More and more Lin Qiao's hand took advantage of him unscrupulously. Enough of this bad guy! But fortunately, Lin Qiao blocked other people's looking eyes with his body. The people who came up later were also chattering excitedly, and few of them paid attention to their small movements below. Fortunately, otherwise Chen He would be ashamed to death.

Lin Qiao stopped making trouble and hugged him tightly.

Xu Shi was hugged so comfortably, and soon the fake sleep turned into real sleep, and he soon let out long and even breaths. These days are also hard, not only to keep an eye on the school affairs, but also to assess some business risks. A few days ago, the person who voted for Sichuan hot peppers hadn't farmed since he got the money, and had spent the money elsewhere. After being spotted by Chen He, he immediately came forward and got the money back. The wrangling almost hurt him in the process!

After being severely punished by Lin Qiao, how dare he bully his wife? In the end, Yinzi came back too, but for his fledgling career, the first setback is always particularly strong.

This time I just took this opportunity to take him out to relax. The bullock cart swayed for hours. Finally arrived at the place, Chen He was already in a deep sleep and didn't even notice that the carriage stopped. Finally, Lin Qiao called him softly: "Daughter-in-law, are you up?"

Chen He got up in a daze, his eyes were misty, and when he saw Lin Qiao, he hugged him subconsciously. Lin Qiao also hugged him back and coaxed him gently for a while. Chen He's consciousness slowly returned, and his face turned red again after waking up. Especially when I saw the teasing smile of the fellow passengers, I was at a loss what to do. He just threw himself into his arms in front of everyone?

Those married women all said that they had never seen such a loving young couple!

Lin Qiao had a thicker skin, and got out of the car calmly under the attention of everyone.

It was miserable for Chen He, and he started to leave with hands and feet.

Little did he know that this was even more eye-catching, Lin Qiao pulled his embarrassing daughter-in-law and said, "Let's go."

Chen He lowered his head and followed him for a while secretly looking at others, only to find that few people saw them holding hands His small actions are also a little more courageous. When they arrived, it was almost noon. There were various small stalls on both sides of the street, and those special cries made people laugh. Chen He hasn't been out on the street for several years, and everything he sees feels fresh.

Chen He was very interested, and Lin Qiao also found it very interesting even if he accompanied him to watch. Chen He stopped walking, and Lin Qiao also looked over. It turned out to be a jade pendant! There are all kinds of jade on the hawker's stall. But the color is very general. It is the leftover material left by the big material, and the middle piece is carved into a row of bamboos, which is quite beautiful, like a puddle of water. An ordinary piece of material was upgraded several grades abruptly by this carver. This jade pendant is the most eye-catching piece on this stall. However, due to the congenital insufficiency of the jade material, it could not be sold in the shop, so it ended up in this stall.

"This little brother really has a vision. This is the work of the engraving master Xu. Jade is the most nourishing, and it will look even better when worn." Seeing Chen He's love for it. The stall owner was in high spirits.

"How much is this piece of jade?" If it is paired with a green tassel hanging around the waist, it will definitely look good.

"Two taels of silver."

"So expensive?" Chen He frowned.

"It's not expensive, not expensive at all. I'm not like those jade shops that haven't opened for three years, and they've been open for three years. I'm just a small business. I need nearly two taels of silver when I collect this jade. I don't make any money for you, so I just want to attract you as a repeat customer."

"Cheaper." Two liang of silver is enough to marry a wife in Lin's Village. This jade pendant is really not worth that much.

"It can't be less."

"You just said that this jade material was made by Master Xu, so it's expensive?" Chen He asked?

"No, Master Xu is not something ordinary people can hire. You can buy materials from me but not wages."

Chen He said with a smile: "Although this piece is intended to imitate Master Xu's technique, it is not his work. Master Xu Usually, his name is inscribed in an inconspicuous corner. This one is not! It seems that most of them are imitated by his disciples, so how about it, I won't tell you too much, I'll just keep the 700 Wen!"

The stall owner looked at him in surprise: "Expert." With a wry smile, he said, "Nothing can be hidden from your eyes! Seven hundred Wen is really not enough. I took seven hundred and fifty Wen. If this is the case, you will give eight hundred Wen." I'll give it to you."

"Success." Chen He happily bought it.

The stall owner is also very happy, the price of jade pendants like his is generally high. Ordinary people can't afford it, and those who can afford it think it's not good enough! His stall doesn't open very much, and it's rare to meet one today, so he sold it to him because he didn't want to let it go.

Chen He was very happy after buying it, and said to Lin Qiao: "This is indeed not the work of Master Xu, but at least it was made by his favorite student. The carving knife skills are even stronger than his master! I am afraid that it will be able to break through in ten years." Make some name." What's even more rare is that this jade pendant is really beautiful!

"As long as you like it." Lin Qiao looked at him with a smile.

Chen He tied the jade pendant around Lin Qiao's waist with his hands, and finally hugged his waist with his head down: "You used to give me things, but I never gave them to you! This is the first one I chose for you." gift." His eyes sparkled.

Lin Qiao didn't expect that the first thing he did when he went out was to buy him a gift. Surprised and delighted, how could he not love such a person?