Chapter 165 Flower Sea

The eldest prince looked at him amusedly, pinched his little face with his hand, and he pressed it up and rubbed against it. Seeing the little guy trying so hard to please him, he put him down, and saw Lin Siyuan running behind Chen Rui in a hurry to hug his uncle's calf.

The scared and vigilant little expressions of the two are exactly the same.

The people in the royal family are all handsome, but the eldest prince doesn't often smile and looks a little serious, but now that he smiles so lightly, it seems like the ice and snow have melted.

Only when Chen Rui realized that he was so good-looking, his cheeks flushed slightly.

The eldest prince said seriously, "Did you miss me?"

"No...no."

Lin Siyuan raised his head to look at his uncle with difficulty, not understanding why his uncle was shaking.

"Okay." The eldest prince said, "I will stay in Jinling for two days. If you are free tomorrow, can you take me to the sea of ​​flowers?" It looks like the sea, and the flowers are swaying with the wind. It is so beautiful that it is a place where many talented men and beauties fall in love.

Chen Rui still heard about this place in the scriptures. Hearing his words, he immediately said: "That's not where our good people go, so I won't go." Then he turned around and walked away holding his nephew's little hand.

I was blocked just now, but now I can't believe how easy it is to leave. I looked back and saw that he was still standing there alone, looking a little pitiful. He didn't know what emotion was mixed up in it, and said to his nephew: "Let's not tell your parents about this uncle!" "

Okay." Lin Siyuan nodded. He hesitated for a long time and asked, "Does this uncle like uncle?" He saw this uncle kiss his uncle's mouth, and my father kissed my mother's mouth. He has seen it... "Nonsense, it's nothing.

"

"Oh." Xiao Lin Siyuan followed him back home. As soon as they got home, they immediately boiled water to wash them both clean, changed into clean clothes, and slept on the same bed that day. Xiao Lin Siyuan is a good boy who sleeps well, but Chen Rui can't fall asleep lying on the bed. Tossing and turning, it was almost dawn when I was about to fall asleep.

The days in the country were quiet and comfortable, and soon the roosters were crowing... Xu was tired from playing yesterday, and both of them were sleeping soundly on the bed.

Lin Qiao came here once and heard that his son was still awake, so he specially left food for them on the stove.

"Rui'er is becoming more and more lazy, taking Yuan'er around all day long." Meng complained that he knew how to play, who was so capricious at his age?

But Lin Qiao said: "Rui'er has a good temper, even if he likes to play a little bit, it's fine. His brother still hopes that he will never grow up.

" , I'm going to work."

Lin Qiao's business is booming, and his reputation in Jinling City is getting better day by day. Now that he has the second treasure, he is different from before. I can't wait to spend all my time at home with Chen He and the children.

I don't know that the danger has come quietly.

The biggest flower boat outside Jinling City has already been chartered by someone, and the hands are all gold ingots. The girls have never seen such a generous man. Not only that, he is also a handsome man. Where can I find such a good guest? go? Everyone wants to stick to him. It's a pity that he was unmoved, and spent most of the time drinking alone in his room.

There were also quite a few bold girls who went in and tried to seduce him, but were thrown out without any mercy. He was thrown out two or three times in a row, and everyone guessed that he was not good at this. There are not only girls but also brothers on this flower boat. Let a handsome brother go in and try, but he was left behind!

When he came out the next day, he was injured all over his body, but he was given two gold ingots. It turned out to be a customer with special hobbies, but it was a generous move. It's just that the injury is a little serious, at least half a month in bed. He also coveted the gold ingot in his hand, and was afraid of being made like that, which made the brothers in the whole flower boat feel uneasy.

The rich guest on this boat is none other than Su Lin, the second young master of the Su family. Judging by his appearance, he is definitely a gentle scholar. He is also a three-point smile when he sees people, and he is a very gentle person, but who would have thought that his appearance is seriously inconsistent with his temperament. Looking at him, he is called a cruel man, and the servants of the Su family are most afraid of him.

Su Lin was drinking tribute wine worth tens of thousands of gold in the room, the wine was mellow but not intoxicating at all, he narrowed his eyes slightly at this moment. The Su family has a wealth of wealth, but the children of the Su family have been required to make achievements in business since they were young, and the rest is to cultivate carefully in the way of employing people. The wealth of the Su family has gone through four generations, and it is intertwined throughout the entire capital. The ability to absorb money is beyond the reach of others.

But in recent years, the Su family has suffered one after another. First, the third child went to be an official, sucking money from the Su family to make up for the national treasury. The Su family had an ancestral precept not to be an official, and the third child also knew that his sudden abnormal behavior was surprising. The concubine blows the pillow beside her, and after investigating, she finds out about Lin Qiao's existence. It turned out to be a muddy leg, and I don't know what method was used to make his third brother fall a big somersault?

The third idiot should have been properly educated and left him alone. But not long after the eldest brother disappeared. He used secret means to find him out. No matter what method is used, it will sink into the sea.

After a long time, he had a bad feeling that maybe his brother had died, but he was the head of the Su family. The Su family not only has wealth on the surface, but also many industries behind it that only the owner of the family knows. Now he died suddenly. It is a great harm to the Su family. He went to investigate, but found that the eldest brother finally came to Jinling!

The most famous merchant in Jinling now is Mr. Lin, who was the mud-legged man who plotted against the third child back then. The two pointed to the same person. If he said it had nothing to do with him, he would die.

This time I came here specifically to find out the truth about his brother's murder, and to get rid of Lin Qiao.

I came to investigate for a long time and found that my brother had no news after going to the brothel. I wanted to investigate but couldn't find out. And the people who served my brother closely also fled. The only old slave who did not escape said that his elder brother had specially sent someone to investigate Lin Qiao.

Su Lin moved to kill. Now there is nothing else to ask for. Even with the strength of the entire Su family, he must be killed. Those who dare to scheme against the Su family should not even try to survive!

He took a sip of wine, planning a murder in his heart. At this moment, the door outside was knocked, and a brother in tulle came in and said shyly: "Master, let me serve you today." There are people who are not afraid of death,

Su A cruel smile curled up on the corner of Lin's mouth: "Okay."

Ye, sleepless.