Chapter 139 Ruier

The red candle lightly exploded the lights, Chen He put the child to sleep, and took off the happy clothes gently. Slender white fingers unbuttoned the buttons one by one, revealing the pure white plain clothes inside.

Lin Qiao looked at him.

Chen He turned his head and said: "Sister-in-law, go to sleep."

Lin Qiao put his arms around his waist: "Daughter-in-law, today is the night of weddings and candles in our bridal chamber." His eyes shone with anticipation.

Chen He's cheeks flushed slightly, he hesitated for a moment and then refused: "It's not good." There is still a child in his stomach.

"Let me be lighter."

Chen He felt the scorching heat while holding his hand, and then the room felt warm.

The next day Chen He woke up in his arms. What was rare was that he didn't get up but stayed with him until almost noon.

Chen He quietly huddled under the quilt, a little embarrassed, ever since he learned that he was pregnant with the second treasure, he was very tired, and always wanted to lie on the bed, and he didn't have much energy to sit on anything. Yesterday, he played around in the bridal chamber After a while, I slept until noon.

Hula...

The quilt was lifted, and Lin Qiao fished out his daughter-in-law: "Aren't you panicking inside?" The daughter-in-law is so cute that people want to eat it in one bite.

He blushed even more when he heard his teasing voice. Wanting to wake him up, but yearning for the warmth of his arms. After dawdling in his arms for a while: "Master, I still want to sleep."

"I'll accompany you."

Chen He hugged Lin Qiao's arm, pressed his face against it, and closed his eyes with a smile. This is also an outstanding skill. It didn't take long to fall asleep.

Lin Qiao stayed with him in bed all day long.

Chen He got up early the next morning and put on light blue clothes. This refreshing color made people look younger. Little Lin Siyuan has been pestering his mother very much these days, saying that he wants to talk to his little brother and ask Chen He to convey it for him, and the two of them can play for a day.

Although they are already married, the discussion about the two of them in Jinling City has not diminished. Sometimes people can still hear people talking about them in the streets and alleys. The Wang family was not very optimistic about the fact that the Lin family didn't want their daughter to marry, but unfortunately, Ms. Wang didn't change her mind, so she had no choice but to exchange birthdays and choose to get married in this month. Lin Qiao deliberately told Chen He about this, but Chen He said: "Actually, Miss Wang and Lin Yihan are quite compatible." It would be great if they could really live a good life.

"Now you have only me." He was very happy that his rival was married.

What Chen He responded to him was a tiptoe kiss, and sometimes he wondered if he was too emotionally restrained, so Lin Qiao didn't understand his own mind!

A light kiss is enough, but Lin Qiao pulled him over and it was a kiss. Until both parties are out of breath.

When Chen Rui came here, it was already the third day of their marriage. Seeing my brother was both envious and jealous.

"Brother, you don't even know that Fu Bo is too much. Ever since you got married, he asked me to learn how to be a housekeeper. He stared at me all day." He was not raised like his brother, he was raised . Not interested in these things and know nothing about them. It is really uncomfortable to hand over such a big family to him now!

Chen He looked at his younger brother, who was already old enough to get married, but still acted like a child: "You need to get in touch with these things more. If there is anything you don't know, you can ask me!" , besides, he can use it after he gets married.

Ever since Chen He married Lin Qiao, Chen Rui's marriage has also been targeted. In addition, the Chen family is very handsome. Recently, a matchmaker came to the house every day to propose marriage, but Chen Rui refused them all. In his opinion, no one can compare to his brother Qiao. With Lin Qiao as the benchmark in front, he raised his vision for no reason! The Meng family also feels sorry for the youngest son who has not enjoyed life for a long time. After getting married, it's up to him to be successful, and he said that he would stay for a few more years and reject all those who said they would marry him.

"Brother, why did you let me learn these things?" Chen Rui pouted.

"You have to learn. It's better to learn it before you get married than to have black eyes after getting married. We Rui'er are so smart, it must be a piece of cake for you!" Chen Rui has a characteristic that he can't help but

praise , especially being praised by his favorite brother. She raised her little tail even more, but said: "Hey, since you have said so, then I will learn to try." Looking around, Brother Qiao used to be by his brother's side every step of the way. Why can't I see the shadow now: "Where is Brother Qiao?" "

His friend is here !

" With great momentum, he came out specially to congratulate him on his newlyweds: "You are in good spirits on happy occasions. It seems that you have had a good life recently. Congratulations. " Neither fit. The wedding gift given to him by the First Prince was a secret order, which was the exclusive token of the First Prince, and he could order any of the First Prince's subordinates to work for him. This was a supreme right. This kind of token is not given by someone who is extremely trusted. Lin Qiao never expected that he would give such a generous gift: "This..."

The eldest prince looked at him with a smile on his lips and said: "Take it, I came here to avoid the eyes and ears of everyone this time. I can't stay here for a long time. Let me tell you a little bit, the father wanted to pick it up. The head of the Patriarch of the Lin family was killed, but the second prince begged for mercy and even presented a beauty to his father. It is said that the second young lady who is the descendant of the Lin family is very fond of the emperor. Most of this matter will be settled. But after this For one thing, the father is already afraid of the second child. At the critical moment, he only needs to add another flame to overthrow the entire Lin family. If they don't mess with you, it's fine. If they still don't know what to say, teach them this lesson. Something happened I will bear it." Since the first prince returned to Beijing. A large number of people were gathered very quickly. The forces in the DPRK even faintly overwhelmed the second and third children.

There is Paulin Bridge for him. You can let him do it boldly and boldly without being afraid of anyone. This was the reassurance given to him by the First Prince.

"Understood."

"You were tired before, so take advantage of getting married to rest for a while."

"Thank you prince for your understanding."

"You, you are too polite." When the eldest prince left, he patted his arm affectionately. , got up to go out, while the two were talking, Chen Rui ran over: "Brother Qiao, can I come to live with you?" He didn't want to stay in the Chen's house, which was magnificent and deserted, and he missed the small courtyard in the village very much , the days when we live together.

The eldest prince saw Chen Rui, he was extremely exquisite and beautiful, and there was a tear mole under the pair of peach blossoms, which was very touching. The way he laughed made even someone like him who was used to beauties shake his mind!

When Chen Rui arrived, he realized that there was someone else beside Brother Qiao, so he couldn't help but secretly hid beside Lin Qiao.

Lin Qiao smiled fondly and said, "Naughty." How old is he, and he is still so hot.