Chapter 9 Sleep

After his cousin Wang left, Lin Qiao also went back to the house.

Chen He changed into his usual clothes, the one just now was under the suitcase.

"Why did you change it?" Lin Qiao felt a little regretful, but secretly heaved a sigh of relief, unwilling to let others see his good-looking appearance. She had such a beautiful daughter-in-law because of her good deeds in her previous life.

"Sister."

"Huh?"

"It's time to make a small bed for the child. My mother said that the child will sleep in a separate bed when he is older. Otherwise, the child will be clingy in the future." Chen He said.

"You must listen to what your mother-in-law says!"

The little baby was kicking his legs on the bed, not knowing that he was going to leave his mother's warm bed alone.

There is no ready-made baby bed or the wood for making the bed at home. Lin Qiao went to the carpenter's house to make it. Good wood, if you want, give me a hundred cents, there is money but no wages!" "

That's a good relationship!"

Lin Qiao walked back with a small bed, and the villagers he met along the way looked at him and laughed!

This youngest Lin is really impatient. The child has just turned one month old, and you are eager to give it away? The women blushed when they saw it, but the men saw the meaning of the smile!

Lin Qiao took the crib home and wiped it clean with a soft cloth, there was no dust at all. There were six layers of small mattresses inside. The baby was squatting happily in it, it was so soft that it seemed to be lying on a ball of cotton, and the quilt was all new.

Seeing this, Meng's mother couldn't help laughing and said: "You just give up? Such a good big piece of material let you tear it piece by piece." That's what she said, but she sewed the child's quilt by herself, and specially made it Pat the cotton fluffy. It is warm and not heavy. It made Chen Rui snicker beside him, he was so spoiled with children that he had the nerve to criticize others.

The bone soup made at night, the big bone was chopped into three pieces! You can still see the white marrow in the bone. There is also elastic fascia on the bones, brittle bones and a little meat make a pot of soup! A little wild vegetable is added in the middle, which is full of fragrance.

Chen Ruiguang swallowed when he smelled it. Hun'er was hooked away by the meal at night! Not only him. Chen He and Meng's mother were also greedy. The pancakes they pasted were soft on the inside and crispy on the outside, and they were best eaten with soup.

Lin Qiao brought out the pot of soup. One bone was boiled for two hours, and the meat rotted in the pot. There is a layer of oily flowers floating on the soup. The wild vegetables put in the end have enough fragrance!

"Come and eat."

Lin Qiao set up all the dishes and chopsticks!

Chen Rui picked up a pancake, and just took a bite, it was crispy. It is fragrant and sweet, it tastes like pure grain, and I narrowed my eyes happily. Needless to say, you can tell that Brother Qiao must have mixed fine grains in it. Coarse grains can't be so delicious, and it doesn't scratch your throat at all. Take another sip of soup. I can't even hide my smile, don't you live like a god this day?

Chen Rui and Chen He ate very satisfactorily.

As soon as Mother Meng ate it, the thrifty thing came again today, and she wanted to persuade my uncle not to eat it so well! Where can I eat coarse grains when I am used to this? This day has to flow slowly. The words came to my lips and I swallowed them. People can eat whatever they like, after all, they are at his home. Besides, everyone was very happy to eat. She is not an old lady to be hated.

There are also some side dishes on the table. It is the roots of wild vegetables, cleaned of soil, pickled and picked up a plate whenever you want to eat. It's also a side dish! These things were dug up by Meng Mu and Chen Rui, and there was no waste at all.

The food was delicious and sweet, and when Chen Rui talked about buying cakes in the morning, everyone listened with gusto.

At night they went back to their rooms. The little baby was sensible and didn't make a fuss and fell asleep early, waiting for Lin Qiao and Chen He to sleep. The little baby passed Erdaoling in his dream!

Lin Qiao dawdled, and Chen He lay down early.

"My husband, let's rest early."

"Hey..." Lin Qiao scolded himself silently in his heart, he is really worthless! My daughter-in-law sleeps whenever she wants, so why be nervous.

Phew, turn off the lights! The room was pitch black, Lin Qiao touched the edge of the bed, took off his shoes and went up quietly, lying on the edge of the bed. The two of them covered a quilt, and there was a big gap in the middle. The wind seized the opportunity and swished into it.

"Master, are you cold?" Chen He asked in a low voice.

Lin Qiao said: "I'm hot!" It was as if a ball of fire was burning all over his body, spreading from his heart to his trunk, and then his limbs. Dry mouth, dry tongue!

"But I'm cold!"

"Then I'll cover you." He turned around and was greeted by a fiery body.

He didn't even wear it!

Lin Qiao's nose was hot, and his nose bleeds when he touched it with his hands.

One night... nothing happened!

The next morning, Lin Qiao came out to work with dark circles under his eyes.

"Brother Qiao, what's the matter with you?" Chen Rui looked surprised and thought he was sick.

"Your brother is asleep, don't disturb him."

"Oh." Chen Rui agreed, and just took two steps. I saw my brother Chen He also had dark circles under his eyes, and his expression was not good: "Brother, what happened to you and Brother Qiao? Did you two quarrel?" "Don't shout, don't bring your

mother here, we didn't quarrel." Chen He sighed In one breath: "You go and help with the work."

Chen Rui looked back at his brother step by step. What happened to the two of them without arguing?

Walking without looking at the road, he almost bumped into his mother, Mrs. Meng.

"What are you doing?"

"It's nothing." Chen Rui immediately returned to work.

Mother Meng looked at her son in a daze, and continued to work without saying a word.

Lin Qiao can earn more than 80 yuan a day recently, which is better than going out to work! Wait till it's sold out. Lin Qiaodao: "Save more, turn around and renovate the house. Xiaorui will have his own room as he grows up." "Thank you

Brother Qiao." Chen Rui is about to change his surname to Lin now, and he calls him Brother Qiao That closeness.

After a while, his cousin Wang came to the door and said, "Lin Qiao, I'll introduce you to a big job ."

"What?"

A dessert. Make it look good, and I'll send it later! If people use it, they will definitely buy it." Mrs. Wang heard about it when she went back to her mother's house a few days ago, and she immediately thought of Lin Qiao. Being able to connect with that big family and pull Lin Qiao on the line, both sides have face.

"Thank you, sister-in-law. If you come earlier tomorrow, I will make five catties in total. You can take three catties to try the dishes, and I will give you two catties. Thank you for introducing me to this job! If it works, I will thank you again." Lin Qiao guarded the house and couldn't get out. Since Mrs. Wang is willing to help, he is not that stupid young man who doesn't understand human feelings! I won't let her help in vain.

"Oh, you're welcome. How much does it cost for glutinous rice noodles, soybean noodles, and brown sugar? But don't worry, it's definitely worth it. Those big families have plenty of money." After finishing speaking, he winked and said, "I heard that you Did you get a small bed at the carpenter?"

There are no secrets in the village, and everyone has imagined that Chunluan Honglang.

Lin Qiao froze for a moment!

Mrs. Wang is the best at observing words and expressions, and ended the topic hastily, and left early the next morning with five catties of rice cakes. Everyone in the village said he was stupid when they heard about it! Wujin cake, how much does it cost? Just give it for nothing?

Mrs. Wang went back to her mother's house for seven days, and the village said everything, saying that this foreign daughter-in-law is a good counter. With the upper lip and the lower lip, you can get several catties of cake. The inside and outside of the words are called a sour!

When Mrs. Wang got home, her butt was still warm. Hearing the news, he rushed to Lin Qiao's house immediately: "I agreed, saying that your cakes are good! Fifty catties a day, for three days in a row, he used them on the running water mat." "Thank you, sister-in-law!" Wang looked around to see if you

saw

it People called Lin Qiao to a corner where people were behind him. Secretly stuffed him with something: "Wait until I go back and have a look." After speaking, he walked away in a hurry, thinking beautifully when he left. Lin Qiao has to thank her this time.

After Mrs. Wang left, after Lin Qiao opened it, he saw a small porcelain bottle with the red lettering on it: Yang-strengthening magic medicine.

Lin Qiao: ...