Chapter 140 Worry

Although the First Prince was disguised, his unique temperament still stands out among ordinary people. Chen Rui was frightened and hid behind Lin Qiao. I heard him chuckle. Chen Rui was a little curious and secretly poked his head out for a peek. His eyes just happened to be caught by the other party, and he retracted again.

Lin Qiao really couldn't stand it any longer and said, "I'll take you out."

"Okay." The eldest prince felt much better, and strode away.

After a while, Lin Qiao came back. Chen Rui looked at Lin Qiao secretly like a child who did something wrong, "Brother Qiao, who is that friend of yours?" It was scary.

"A partner in business." Lin Qiao turned back and said, "You are an adult now, don't be so reckless again!" Just now when I saw the eldest prince staring at him for a long time, my heart skipped a beat. By his side, he is regarded as his own younger brother. He is good-looking, but he doesn't know it. What kind of person is the eldest prince? What should I do if I fall in love with him? Thinking of this, he became serious.

Chen Rui regretted it so much that he was about to cry when Lin Qiao said that.

Lin Qiao looked at it without hesitation and said: "Okay, Brother Qiao didn't really want to talk about you. He just told you the truth. Don't cry, Brother Qiao will cook you barbecue tonight! By the way, didn't you say you wanted to move Come here. Your brother has already tidied up the house. It's full of decorations you like, how old they are, and they're still crying."

Chen Rui glanced at Lin Qiao, then laughed again, his eyes curved into a beautiful arc: "Brother Qiao treats me best."

"This kid." Lin Qiao smiled and shook his head.

After Lin Qiao left, Chen Rui took a look at his back.

He ran to play with Xiao Lin Siyuan again. Going back, I saw that Xiao Lin Siyuan was packing up his toys. Most of these things were prepared by parents and a few were given by others. There are two big boxes to pack them up. He asked people to drag out all the things, and toss them one by one!

"Yuan'er, what are you doing?" Chen Rui looked at him curiously.

"I'm going to pick some toys for my brother." He looked serious, this matter is very important for him to share, no one told him. But after opening the toy box, I regretted it. I like every one of them. I have been struggling with not being willing to give up for a long time, and when I was struggling, Chen Rui came.

Chen Rui touched his chubby face and kissed him: "Yuan'er is so good."

Xiao Lin Siyuan blushed slightly. But his body was straight: "I'm brother."

Chen Rui found a little cloth tiger inside. It looked a little cheap among this group of exquisite toys, but he had played with it since he was a child, and he had to hug him every day. After washing it a few times, the color on the outside is not so bright anymore: "Give this to my younger brother!" "

This is mine." Xiao Lin Siyuan likes this the most: "This is not expensive, let Daddy buy it for my younger brother again." One." Why would you want to snatch it from him?

Chen Rui said: "Then give him this car." It was a small wooden carriage. There is a piece of rope on it, which can be run by holding it. It is a very delicate gadget. When dragging and running, the horse's four hooves will move. It looks like a real horse, one front and one back, don't underestimate such a toy. There are several silver cars, serious luxury goods!

"Brother is too young to play." His face was clearly slashed.

Chen Rui wanted to laugh when he saw it: "Little clever ghost."

Finally, Xiao Lin Siyuan picked out a few small rattles made of cloth from inside and gave them to his younger brother. It should be regarded as the most inconspicuous of his two boxes of toys!

But unexpectedly suitable for children. Take it to my mother to see.

Chen He hugged his son: "My brother said he likes it very much, thank you baby."

Xiao Lin Siyuan didn't dare to get on his body recently, for fear of crushing his brother. It's exciting to be praised by my mother. "When he grows up, I'll give him toys!"

"Good son." Lin Qiao heard this sentence when he came in from the outside. He directly lifted his son up and rode on his neck, holding his son with both hands, Xiao Lin Siyuan was caught off guard and was lifted high. Giggling excitedly and provocatively.

Lin Qiao swung him down. Swinging in my arms. After playing for a while, I put the child down. Little Lin Siyuan ran away with his calves: "I'll go find some toys for my brother!"

Lin Qiao rejected Chen He just as he was about to get up. Gently stroking his flat stomach with his hands: "Is Erbao being good recently?"

Chen He blushed: "It's not that time yet." Chen He couldn't wait to give birth to this little guy in his stomach and let the three of them meet.

Lin Qiao hugged Chen He from behind: "Daughter-in-law, there is something I've been wanting to talk about for a long time." "

What's the matter?"

"From time to time, I should find a marriage for Rui'er. That's fine, but I can find it now, if I don't look for it now, I'll be picked up later." Lin Qiao was mainly afraid that the eldest prince would take a fancy to him. The eldest prince was able to pray for three years in a dilapidated temple, he was a very restrained person. But today, he stared at Chen Rui for a long time, and then showed that interested look, which made people feel flustered.

As a collaborator, the first prince is certainly not bad.

But if it's that kind of complicated environment, forget it. Rui'er should find a man who can be used to him and tolerate him. But it's not easy to tell Chen He directly about this kind of inside information. I'm afraid he will be more worried, so I have to make insinuations.

When Chen He heard this, he also agreed: "My mother and I both have the same idea. But when Ruier mentioned this, he got angry. He once liked a person named Long Qi, but that person was very unreliable. He disappeared when we went looking for him."

"The 15th of this month is the temple fair. Take him there for a walk. I heard that there are many people writing lottery tickets by the marriage tree at the temple. Make a marriage!" There are many young men and women there, and it is very lively every year. There are also some delicious food sold on the street. Just to take him for a walk.

"Okay."

"I will bring a few more people to protect you." He still has one in his belly, so there is no chance of any mistakes. According to Lin Qiao's wishes, he wished he could not go out and stay there until delivery. But he was afraid that Chen He would be bored. The last time I took him to go fishing, he was as happy as a child, and I wanted to take him to play. It just so happens that the month is not too old, so I can go out!

"Okay." Chen He nodded: "You are really worried about everything."

Lin Qiao shouted: "Your affairs are my affairs, Ruier is my younger brother, I don't worry about who he worries about. I'm making fun of me because of you, you little heartless!" After speaking, he lightly bit his attractive little ear. He was reluctant to really bite, so he put it down quickly.

Chen He's cheeks were slightly red: "I mean I'm lucky to have you."

"You can't do without me." Lin Qiao said with a straight face.

Chen He looked at him, his eyes flickering: "I know."