Chapter 132 The World of Two

When Lin Qiao returned to the room, Chen He had recovered to normal. Flipping through the book casually, if it weren't for the pink on the tips of the ears, there wouldn't be a trace of waves in my heart.

"Daughter-in-law, shall I take you out fishing?" He came over, wrapping his shoulders around him from behind, with a gentle smile on his lips. If the beauty of Jinling is accompanied by a beautiful woman, it must be a great joy in life.

"I don't know how to fish." Chen He said.

"I will." Lin Qiao said.

"Okay." As long as I can be with him, I am willing to go there.

Lin Qiao urged him to change his clothes, but Chen He found it difficult. The clothes he took out were two identical silver-gray clothes. Wouldn't it attract attention if they all wore the same clothes? He is not very used to it.

Although Chen He hesitated, he still put on this dress. It was really unfair to say that Lin Qiao wore it full of luxury and masculinity, but it was a bit slender when it was worn on him. The waist looks a bit delicate. There are two effects in one piece of clothing.

Then they got into the carriage with him.

The carriage drove away.

Chen He said: "Don't you want to take this son?"

"My son is playing with the wind, and he doesn't want to go with us." Lin Qiao said against his will, in fact, he didn't want his son to disturb their world of two.

Chen He could see his thoughts at a glance. It just didn't break his mind. Chen He seldom went out in the tall mansion, even though he was born in Jinling, he was not so happy yet. At this moment, the carriage has already left the city. The scenery around here is very beautiful, and more importantly, you can go sightseeing with your sweetheart. This feeling is really good.

When I got off the carriage, I saw a valley, and there were unknown flowers nearby, and all kinds of green weeds bloomed vigorously. The stream is clear and you can see a few fish swimming freely in it!

Chen He felt refreshed even when he breathed: "I have never discovered that there is such a beautiful place around me." Everywhere is like a painting.

Lin Qiao smiled lightly and said, "Do you like it?"

"Yes." Chen He nodded heavily.

Lin Qiao was going to get fishing tools from the car, and after a while he came out with a strange expression.

Chen He asked him puzzled: "What's the matter?"

"I forgot to take the fishing rod." He came out in such a hurry that he completely forgot about it. Seeing his wife's little face, he said, "It's okay, you can catch fish without a fishing rod!" He took off his shoes and socks and stepped in the water. The water in the creek was very shallow and the deepest part reached his calf. As a boy in the country, going into the water to fish, and going up the mountain to dig out eggs are all necessary skills. He bent down and started scratching. This fish is very flexible in the water, and it almost caught it several times, but it flicked its tail and ran away.

Lin Qiao still wants to show off his skills in front of his wife. But he didn't expect to lose face in catching fish. Immediately unhappy. He started to get serious, stooping his waist, waiting quietly, and suddenly he went in with both hands and grabbed a fish that weighed more than a catty. The fish suddenly came out of the water and slapped its tail unceasingly, making it slippery. Almost let it escape. Lin Qiao said to Chen He: "Hurry up and get a bigger basin. It's in the carriage!" "

Oh." Chen He responded, and immediately took a basin. Put the fish in it and scoop a little water in. Lin Qiao, who won the first battle, seemed to have found the knack of catching fish, and soon caught the second and third fish. After catching seven or eight fish in a row, they released the small fish inside. There are three left. Walked out of the water: "I'll make fish soup for you today."

"Yeah." Chen He nodded heavily.

Pick up some dead wood and pine branches on the mountain and put them there. Using the most primitive way of making fire to get some sparks out, two stones simply create a natural hearth. Chen He also helped. Don't look at him studying and calculating everything, he has never had this kind of experience in the wild. : "Brother Qiao, the fire is on." Chen He spent a lot of energy to light the fire. His face looked like a little cat, but he didn't realize it. Lin Qiao also started to kill the fish. Fortunately, he had some salt and simple condiments with him. I took some clear spring water from the mountain stream and started stewing fish.

Both of them are in a mess right now. The stream gurgled around the green mountains and green waters, and soon the fish soup was rolling. The scent came out, and Lin Qiao went to the carriage to get the bowls and chopsticks. They simply took a bite. The fish in this stream are more tender and fresher. Just a little bit of seasoning is enough, and its deliciousness is good enough. If there are too many seasonings, it will cover it up!

Chen He ate such a delicious fish that he had never eaten before. The three fish entered the stomachs of two people in a short time. After eating, Lin Qiao took him to pick mushrooms nearby. Few people set foot in this area, and it rained a few days ago. There are many mushrooms in the mountains. After a while, I stepped on a large handful. Lin Qiao said: "The vegetarian food made from this fat mushroom is more delicious than meat." They were lucky this time, and picked a lot.

This kind of novel feeling is really a rare experience in life for Chen Helai. He has been the eldest son and elder brother since he was a child, and he is usually bound by a high wall. When he married, he thought about how to eat enough. I have never come out to play so freely. Until the sun was about to set, the forest at night was still very dangerous, so I called Chen He to go back. Chen He was still a little bit reluctant.

"If you like it, I'll take you out next time." Lin Qiao said.

Chen He nodded.

When I got home, I saw Feng'er waiting at the door with a bad complexion. Xiao Lin Siyuan pouted, looking at those bright red eyes as if he had cried: "What's wrong?" Chen He asked.

"Mother, where have you been?" Little Lin Siyuan heard that he liked to play with Brother Feng'er. But after playing for a while, I wanted to find a mother. When I went back, I found that my mother was gone, and I cried so much that I couldn't help coaxing her. Feng'er's heart was tired, and he saw that the two of them had gone out to play and asked him to take care of the children: "Hey, I'm a vagabond, and I take care of your children every day, do you have the nerve?" Chen He saw Feng'er for the first

time , the skin is a healthy wheat color, and he has a bold and unrestrained masculinity. Lin Qiao is also a buddy's attitude. Wei Wei blushed and stretched out her hand, and her son ran into his arms.

As soon as Feng'er saw the astonishment in Chen He's eyes, no wonder Lin Qiao was fascinated by such beauty.

Lin Qiao said: "Twenty taels of silver a month."

Feng'er's eyes lit up when he heard Lin Qiao say that, and he has been living with Lin Qiao these days. The previous money had been looted by the pirates long ago, and now there is no money for going out to play.

"Really?"

"Have I lied to you?"

Feng'er immediately changed his face: "Let's go, Brother Feng'er will take you to see the kitten." Teased little Lin Siyuan away with novel gadgets Well, doesn't Lin Qiao just want to be with his wife without being disturbed by the children? For the sake of twenty taels, he can help.