Chapter 108 Hehehe

Chen He and Chen Rui were waiting there.

The night wind is still quite cold. When Chen Rui's came out, he was only wearing a thin layer of clothes, and now he was trembling in the cold wind. Chen He took off his coat and wrote it on him.

"Brother." The clothes still carry the temperature of my brother, as if they huddled together to keep each other warm when they fled. It was really warm. He couldn't help but wanted to cry again, Chen He patted his shoulder.

However, half an hour passed. I didn't see anyone else either.

Chen He frequently turned his head to look at Chen Rui beside him. His face was a little pale, "Why didn't he come?" Long Qi was already waiting here every time Chen Rui came before, but why is it different this time? A cold wind blew under the broken bridge at night for half an hour. What's even more embarrassing is that there is his brother by his side!

"Wait a little longer." Chen Rui's complexion was also very bad.

Chen Rui cried and ran home, he never thought that he would be treated as something for entertainment. That guy is really not a good thing!

"Rui'er...cough cough..." Chen He just yelled, and choked on the wind. Fearing that he would be overwhelmed, he hurriedly followed.

Back home, Chen Rui cried out of breath: "He is a big liar, and he said he would take me away." After speaking, he picked up the jade pendant and was about to fall to the ground, but was caught by Chen He quickly He said, "Don't make trouble anymore. Brother Qiao and mother will be quarreling in a while! With such a person, you still want to make a private decision with him for life?" "

Brother, I was wrong." Chen Rui didn't expect him to It's that kind of person, I hate him to death.

Chen Rui was young, and it was the first time he encountered such a thing and felt that the sky was falling. Chen He was a little worried about him and stayed with him here. It wasn't until late at night that he fell asleep when he was tired. After Chen He took good care of his younger brother, he went back to the room lightly. Lin Qiao had already slept with his son in his arms, and little Lin Siyuan was in his arms so well-behaved that he was terribly obedient. Looking closely, the two of them even slept in exactly the same posture. Chen He carried his son back to the small bed and went to sleep. He returned to the big bed and lay down on the bed. Hearing Lin Qiao breathe evenly, his heart gradually settled down. But I can't fall asleep!

All I can think about is my brother.

When Chen He woke up early the next morning, there was no one around him. Lin Qiao has long taken care of the inside and outside of the house. He immediately went to Chen Rui's room. The younger brother who always loves to be lazy got up quite early this time. Apart from lack of energy, it looks pretty good! When he saw Chen He, he even raised this forced smile: "Brother, don't worry about me, it's really fine." When he came to his senses, seeing his brother in such a hurry, he blamed himself a little. Chen He said: "I'm just a younger brother like

you. My biggest wish is to hope that you will be well.

" Then the assistant asked, "Brother Qiao, can you kill your rabbit in a single cage?" It was only after he reminded me that I remembered it. The rabbit fed the antidote was alone in a corner. I didn't care about him either. The workers in the store thought that the rabbit had been fed with delicious food and drink, and it had gained a lot of fat in more than a month. When Lin Qiao thought about it and went to look again, he had already turned into a plump little guy in the eyes of the buddy. It seems that the medicine is really useful. Now business is good and rabbits are in short supply. The guy came up with the idea of ​​this rabbit. But the Rabbit Forest Bridge didn't dare to use it, and it was released when passing by the forest. I am very satisfied with the effect of the medicine!

After returning home that night, he hugged his wife in his arms: "How is Brother Rui?"

"He is in a bad mood, but no one else can help with this kind of thing." Chen He sighed.

"Daughter-in-law."

"Huh?" Chen He looked at him. With curious eyes.

"You go to my account and help me manage the money." Anyway, this crane is also his. Just find something for him to do. It saves him from being bored at home and being unhappy every day. As for his brother-in-law Chen Rui, he is not so worried. This kind of clever little ghost, as long as he thinks about it, he will come out soon!

Chen He was a little happy to hear this proposal. Lin's biggest thought was to be able to be with Xianggong all day long. Does Lin Qiao's ability to raise this also mean that he also wants to see himself all the time. It's sweet to think of.

But she still refused: "Mother's body is always going back and forth. Yuan'er is still young, and Rui'er is very unhappy now. There must be someone in charge of this family!"

Lin Qiao did not expect his proposal to be rejected.

Chen He leaned in his arms: "As soon as my mother recovers from illness, I will go to your place to help." "

Actually, it's fine if you don't go."

"How do you say that?"

"If someone sees my accountant So young and handsome, it is inevitable that someone will miss it." After speaking, he kissed her from the back of her neck to her ear.

Chen He's waist was limp: "Don't..." The corners of his eyes were dyed a bright red peach color. Little did he know that this look became more and more moving.

Lin Qiao's evil fire suddenly rushed into his head. With nimble fingers, he unbuttoned his clothes. Chen He's eyes were stained with water vapor, and the misty mist was so cute that it was really hard to control.

"Mr. accountant like this can only be suppressed by the boss."

"Bad people know how to bully me." Chen He was originally talking to him about serious things, but when he was talking, people started to go astray.

Talking about life ideals with my wife in bed is really touching. All the children and grandchildren that Lin Qiao has accumulated have been handed over!

...

Although Lin Qiao was not serious, he heard his words in his heart. Mother-in-law's illness really cannot be delayed. It's best to cure it completely, and it's okay to spend more money! Now that he is running a restaurant, he contacts a lot of people, and the news spreads quickly. Asked around, but got nothing. The county seat is still too small, and the level of doctors here is also very limited. The doctor they hired from Jishitang is already the most famous doctor in a hundred miles. The rest are not as good as him!

However, Master Wu said that there was a doctor in other places who was skilled in medicine and was a good person. He didn't charge for medicine when he met poor people. He was quite famous in the local area and suggested that Lin Qiao go there to have a look. Lin Qiao got the news like a treasure. Going to see it for myself. Can't tell the family in advance! It would be best if he is really a good doctor, but if he is a person who deceives the world and steals his name, wouldn't it make people lose their minds? Crockpot Rabbit has temporarily stopped for the past few days, but the store has made a kind of hot pot, which has three flavors to choose from: chicken soup, mushroom soup and spicy. There are vegetables and meat, and there is only one kind of dipping sauce, which is far from as rich as later generations. This thing is simple and easy to operate. If Lin Qiao is not here, the store will not be closed!

Unexpectedly, once this hot pot appeared in the world, it won a lot of praise. The store is full every day, and the crock pot rabbit is even better.