Chapter 136 The Lin family is unlucky

Uncle Fu and Mrs. Meng began to study the dowry. Chen Heduai sleepy listened quietly for a while at first, then yawned after a while, went back to the house and fell asleep. When he woke up, there was a soft baby in his arms, Xiao Lin Siyuan also fell asleep at some point, holding him in his fleshy chubby arms. His cheeks were flushed, and his sleeping posture was very honest.

When Chen He woke up, it was already the third watch of the night shift outside, he just felt a little cold under the quilt, and missed Lin Qiao's broad and strong shoulders a little bit. He also asked the servants to add an extra quilt to make it warm and lie down comfortably.

Early the next morning, Chen He woke up later than his son, and heard his son say: "Mother, you have another child in your belly, so do you still love me?" "Of course,

Mother and Daddy love Yuan'er the most." Chen He Crane stroked his soft hair.

"Like me, why do you want to have a younger brother?"

"In the future, younger brother can protect Yuan'er."

After listening carefully, little Lin Siyuan said in a childlike voice, "Yuan'er will also protect younger brother." "Good boy

."

When he saw Uncle Fu the next day, his eyes were dark circles, he must have stayed up all night yesterday, and finally finalized all the dowry orders, a total of 100,000 taels. In Jinling City, it is not enough to compare with the top, but it is more than enough to compare with the bottom. Things cover all aspects are particularly thoughtful. I don't know how much thought was wasted for this list. Mother Meng is also very satisfied.

Soon the news of Chen Hehou's marriage to Lin Qiao came again.

Many people who were tempted to think about marrying Chen He before were slightly jealous. This Master Lin really has a good eye, and he gains both money and man.

The struggle between the Lin family and Lin Qiao was overwhelmed with the revelation of the scandal of the Lin family. I thought it would stop. But he didn't expect him to smear Chen He behind his back, making those people who don't know the truth think that Chen He is such a scheming person. It was Lin Yihan's mother who spread the word. But these were once again counted on their family's head by Lin Qiao.

Lin Qiao directly gave the first prince the evidence that the Lin family supported the prince's seizure of the heir apparent. The eldest prince's reaction was also very quick. In addition, the Lin family's tax evasion amounted to a huge amount. Two things came out together. It is equal to the second prince competing for profit with the emperor. Unite as one!

The second prince immediately gave up the Lin family for the sake of being wise and safe, and said that he didn't know about it. The current emperor is well aware that the prince will clean up later, as for the Lin family, he cannot let it go easily. Let them make up the shortfall of one million taels of silver before the end of the year, and the matter can be dealt with lightly. Otherwise, the head of the head of the Lin family will be removed first.

When the decree arrived at the Lin family, they were all dumbfounded, it was a disaster for no reason.

The Lin family has a lot of wealth, and all the money is flowing in the store, even if all the money is taken out, it will not be enough for one million taels at a time.

"Hateful, the second prince is such a person. We have given him a lot of money over the years, but at the critical moment, we actually took their house to top the vat." The old lady was full of complaints, why did the old man choose the second prince to support him back then? Woolen cloth. The supply for so many years has not brought a single blessing.

"It's too late for the ancestors to say anything now. The only thing we can rely on now is the golden signboard of the Lin family. Use whatever money you have left to make up. All the money will be earned back." Who doesn't know the old lady's hand? There are a lot of good things, she still has a lot of dowry, plus the family's land deeds for good land and some profitable businesses, if they can be sold, they will be sold first. Let's get over this difficult situation in front of us.

Hearing what he said, the old lady pretended to be stupid instead: "How can I have any money as an old woman. The ones I had at the beginning were bought for the brothers and sisters in the family, but now there is nothing left. "That's her coffin book, and it can't be taken out easily.

The head of the Lin family begged several times after hearing her words, but she didn't care. It also made my heart a little cold. I had no choice but to say: "Since the ancestor is unwilling to take out the things, the son can only find another way."

The old lady nodded.

Lin's family has a lot of good things. Among other things, the newly built courtyard last year took three years and cost millions of taels of silver. The craftsmen all said that it was the most exquisite family in Jinling. Once this house is completed, all these people in the mansion will move there to live. Whether it is Fengshui or the scale of this house, it is enough to make people jealous. As long as you make a move, the debt will be leveled.

The head of the Lin family put this up for sale in spite of everyone's objections. There was a bit of ridicule in my heart, these guys only cared about their own enjoyment, who noticed that it was him with the head on the waist, but no one cared about it for three whole days.

"Why?" The Patriarch of the Lin family called for several other old friends. People who used to call him brothers and sisters now see him evasively, and finally bumped into one of them in the tavern he frequented. The man said: "Your house is really built. Good. But it's too extravagant, and everyone is superficially decent, many of them are not worth your family's money, and your family can't afford one million taels of silver, let alone others." The head of the Lin family believes that he is

expensive Well, this guy's seven or eight outhouses add up to a month and he doesn't know how much money he spent on these pink confidants, and now he's pretending to be poor.

Those old friends of his would indeed be able to get some money if they squeezed hard, but the Lin family had already made enough money after being an imperial merchant for so many years. Now it's time to change, and he offended Mr. Lin, and now he offended the emperor, all the private affairs of the family were exposed and laughed at in the sun. It's all rich and powerful families who don't have anything to do with people. Obviously offended people. If he is recognized as an accomplice for helping him now, how can he use the same means to deal with them?

After the head of the Lin family went back, he forcibly took out the money in the shop. The fields and shops, as well as some shareholders who treasured at home, put them up for sale. These are hard currencies, especially field shops. Usually want to buy may not be able to buy such a good location yet. Due to the rush to sell, the price was only 80% of the market price and it was sold quickly. But his shop Yaxing frowned and said: "Those people from your shop Master Lin came to approach, are you interested in buying and selling?" You don't know their grievances. The two houses fought like that on the surface, and the shop was bought by the other side. It's a complete confession.

The Patriarch of the Lin family is usually sure that you will not agree, and would rather keep it in your hands so that others will not have the opportunity to laugh at him. But now I can't care less. The brain is temporarily living on the body, and he doesn't know when he will move, and the family doesn't cooperate in collecting money. At this time, Lin Qiao can be regarded as helping him by being able to buy his shop. But even though he said this, he kept all the faces of these people in his heart. There will be a day of revenge!

Just like that, he sold more than a dozen shops and all of them were incorporated by Lin Qiao. After finally getting together a million taels of silver and submitting it, I was relieved.