Chapter 143 Coax

The youngest son of the Yang family was a little over three years old, so he was caught off guard by the kiss, so he was stunned. When Xiao Lin Siyuan finished kissing, he burst into tears, his voice was earth-shattering, and he called Lin Qiao over all at once.

Little Lin Siyuan was brought up by Lin Qiao alone when he was a child, coaxing the children was a piece of cake for him, and Master Lin, whom everyone feared in Jinling City, was actually the uncle most loved by children.

"What's the matter?" Lin Qiao knelt down and hugged Young Master Yang in his arms, took out a handkerchief and gently wiped away his tears.

They are all little boys, and they are all spoiled and raised by various families. Playing together will inevitably be a bit stumbling.

"He kissed me." Young Master Yang pointed at his mouth, really sad. Before coming here, the family has repeatedly emphasized that Yuan'er should not be bullied, whether he is a younger brother or a weak brother, but after being kissed, there is always an inexplicable sense of guilt, as if he was bullied! Although he was only three years old, he already had a vague sense of gender, and was terrified.

Lin Qiao never expected that this incident was caused by his own son.

"Lin Siyuan." He said.

Xiao Lin Siyuan was also scared when he heard his father calling him by his first name. He looked at his father timidly.

"Go and apologize to my little brother." There was unprecedented severity in his voice.

When Xiao Lin Siyuan heard his father beating him, tears welled up in his eyes, looking a little pitiful.

Seeing his appearance, the young master of the Yang family hurriedly said to Lin Qiao, "Uncle, don't talk about Yuaner."

Lin Qiao didn't care, forcing his son to apologize to the young master of the Yang family. In the end, Yuan'er pursed his lips and spoke in a crying voice: "I'm sorry." After he finished speaking, he began to cry loudly. Lin Qiao didn't hug him, and just watched calmly beside him.

Little Lin Siyuan was crying while secretly looking at Lin Qiao. Seeing that Lin Qiao didn't come to hug him for a while, he ran over and hugged Lin Qiao's thigh: "Father...Daddy..." The child was sobbing and sobbing.

The little masters of each family are also surrounded by servants who take care of the children. Seeing the situation like this, they were embarrassed to bother them any more, and they took their little masters home one after another.

The young master of the Yang family stopped crying a long time ago and turned his head frequently. There was some worry and distress in his eyes: "Nurse, did I do something wrong?" He didn't know why, but he wanted to cry when he saw Yuan'er crying. But he didn't dare to cry, for he was afraid that Uncle Lin would double punish Yuan'er if he saw it.

But the little faces are already wrinkled together. When he got out of the Lin family's door and got into his own carriage, he finally couldn't help crying.

...

Lin Qiao didn't talk to Xiao Lin Siyuan that day, and he didn't talk to Lin Siyuan until Chen He came back. The little Lin Siyuan kept looking back at his father, even Chen He couldn't bear to look at him any longer, it was annoying to his son.

Lin Qiao clutched his heart feeling hopeless. The little baby he held in his palm was only a little big when he was born, and he fed him so fat and white until now, he has been pampering him all the time, but now it is too much. With his temperament, maybe he will get married as soon as he reaches the age. Isn't he raised for nothing?

There is a kind of old father's pain!

Chen He hugged his son, but his son kept staring at Lin Qiao. Finally, Chen He put his son on the bed.

Xiao Lin Siyuan was especially good at acting like a baby, and lay down directly in Lin Qiao's arms. It really arches out of a place.

He looked down at his son. The son smiled flatteringly at him, but Lin Qiao ignored him.

Xiao Lin Siyuan directly pressed his face against his father's hand.

His chubby little face feels like a docile little animal. While posting it, I observed my father and found that he was still unmoved. Little Lin Siyuan panicked and said in a milky voice: "Daddy, I was wrong, and I will never kiss my little brother again." After speaking, he came over and kissed Daddy's cheek!

Chen He felt a little distressed for his son watching from the side, and couldn't help but said: "You are almost done. How about my son?" He spent half the night coaxing him.

Lin Qiao picked up his son in his arms and kissed him, but his face was still unhappy: "He knows how to find a little brother now at a young age. How can he do it in the future?" There is a kind of lonely old man who was abandoned by his son Sense of desolation.

Xiao Lin Siyuan hurriedly coaxed his father: "No more kisses, no more kisses in the future!"

Chen He really couldn't stand it any longer, and it made his son nervous.

Lin Qiao's expression improved when he heard this. He said to Xiao Lin Siyuan: "Go to sleep."

If it had been in the past, he would definitely have stayed on his parents' bed, but now he managed to be coaxed by his father. Now obediently go to his little bed. Fearing that Dad would be unhappy, he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Chen He found out that Lin Qiao had the highest status in his family. If he is not happy, even the child has to let him go.

Lin Qiao lay on the bed and held Chen He in his arms: "Daughter-in-law."

"Huh?"

"Now I realize that everything is false, and only my wife is my own." All sons and brothers are prepared for others. Yes, once he grows up and has his own life in the future, it's like a chick leaving the nest, and the only person who can spend his life with him is the person next to his pillow!

"You... There are still more than ten years left, and it's too early to worry about it now." Chen He looked at him. Finding that Lin Qiao was really sad, he said, "I will be with you."

Lin Qiao held his wife tightly in his arms. The tension gradually eased down. Just fell asleep in a hugging position!

Chen He leaned on his shoulder, waiting to wake up the next day. As soon as Lin Qiao opened his eyes, he saw his son coming over at some point, and carefully looked at his face: "Daddy." "

Hey, good son."

Xiao Lin Siyuan finally breathed a sigh of relief. A foundation was laid in the young heart: it is too terrible for Daddy to get angry. Try not to make Dad angry, Xiao Lin Siyuan is like a little tail all day long, extremely clingy. You have to follow wherever you go, and you have to follow even Lin Qiao when negotiating business.

If he wasn't allowed to follow, Xiao Lin Siyuan felt that he was still angry with him. It can make my son feel so insecure. Lin Qiao was also reflecting on himself, so he had no choice but to take him with him. Just in time to discuss business. I ran into the head of the Yang family by chance, saw Lin Qiao and said, "Oh, Master Lin, my son has not thought about eating or drinking since he came home. He wants to play with Brother Yuan. I'll bring him here later?" Is your child not your heart and soul? My son didn't have a meal yesterday, but it hurt him so much. Looking at Xiao Lin Siyuan's beauty and cuteness again, no wonder his son never forgets it.

Thinking of his son being sensible since he was a child, it is rare to have a little partner, and every father wants to match him up. Make your son happy!

Sure enough, after a while, the young master of the Yang family came. I was very happy to see Xiao Lin Siyuan. The adults are talking about things, and their children are talking at another table. Xiao Lin Siyuan avoided him a little bit. The young master of the Yang family was a little injured, but he quickly adjusted: "I thought about it, and I will be responsible for you. I will marry you when I grow up." He thought about it seriously.

Xiao Lin Siyuan hurriedly said like a frightened rabbit: "No, no, no, no..."

The author has something to say: Young master of the Yang family: I didn't expect you to be such a scumbag!