Chapter 127 Barbecue

Lin Qiao looked back at Chen He, who lowered his head gently.

Mother Meng saw that Lin Qiao was very happy and insisted on getting up to cook for him. Just getting up, Lin Qiao stopped him and said, "I'll do it." Chen

Rui has become more sensible than before in the past six months, and only when he saw Lin Qiao did he become lively: "Brother Qiao, I want to eat barbecue. "In the school in the village, Liu Aman often leaned on a small stove to bake food for the students. Just a little salt. He also ate it once and it tasted good.

"Okay."

Mother Meng said, "Don't tire you Brother Qiao."

"Brother Niangqiao is not an outsider." Chen Rui said coquettishly.

Even Lin Qiao lamented that he was a clever little ghost, and wanted Lin Qiao to express his attitude in front of Mrs. Meng, and show his intimacy by the way.

Although he was a little cautious but not annoying at all, Lin Qiao said: "Mother -in-law, you just need to rest, I'll come." Help!"

"Mother, there are servants here, where do I need you to do it yourself?"

Mother Meng said, "You can feel refreshed by moving your body. When you get old, the less you move, the more you will die." "

Then I will help too. " Chen Rui said happily.

Some beef and mutton that Lin Qiao asked for were available. Stoves are also readily available. Cut into small pieces and thread on bamboo skewers. Lin Qiao also got two palm-sized crucian carp. After processing, he stuffed some pickled seasonings in the belly of the fish. It will be more flavorful when cooked later. Chen He likes to eat some vegetables. There are also some vegetables that are simply threaded on bamboo skewers. All kinds of things can be grilled. Chen He didn't let anyone in the yard, only a few people from his family. They are all busy with themselves. Xiao Lin Siyuan was playing in circles in the yard, while Chen He held vegetables on a string, and looked up from time to time to see what his son was doing.

Wait until the charcoal fire is red. Then use a small clip to get it into the stove. Put the meat on top and brush lightly with oil. The fire immediately wrapped the meat, and the meat shyly released its aroma. Lin Qiao quickly turned the meat over evenly and sprinkled various seasonings on it, and the domineering aroma was quickly aroused. The meat is also grilled until it changes color, and there are still tiny oil bubbles on it!

Chen Rui swallowed sharply.

Lin Qiao handed the baked food to Chen Rui casually: "Eat it."

"Yeah." Chen Rui took it and put it on a plate. There is still sake on the small table, and small dishes for the kitchen to cook. But compared with the oily meat skewers, these are completely unattractive. I just want to eat meat with big mouthfuls.

Little Lin Siyuan came over. Rubbing into his uncle's arms, Xiaopang pointed to the plate with a serious face: "Eat meat!"

Chen Rui took a bite of the meat, fat but not greasy, thin but not firewood, eating while burning his mouth. Too full: "Brother Qiao, can Yuan'er eat?"

"It's okay to feed a little less." His son has a good appetite and can digest everything he eats.

Chen Ruigang took the bamboo stick. , Lin Siyuan hugged his hand and began to chew. This tender meat can also be eaten by children. Xiao Lin Siyuan ate very seriously. It was only when he removed the stick that he noticed a black mark around his mouth. It made everyone laugh.

Lin Qiao grilled a bunch of vegetable skewers over there. The sauce he prepared in a short time was sweet and spicy, and the grilled dishes were more delicious. Chen He loves this even more! After a lot of roasting, it disappeared after a while. Potato chips are also delicious. Crispy on the outside, soft and seasoned on the inside. Every bite was satisfying. After eating, Chen He came to Lin Qiao's side.

He took a skewer and handed it to Lin Qiao's mouth. He took a light bite. Chen He smiled lightly: "Is it delicious?"

"It's delicious."

Chen Rui, who ate this barbecue meal, was full of satisfaction. Before I finished this meal, I started to think about stewing: "Brother Qiao, I can't eat well without you." There is a feeling that it is difficult to swallow. Today, I ate a large bowl of Lianmeng's mother and she performed supernormally. It doesn't look like she is sick and has no appetite at all!

In the end, the two grilled fish were eaten up abruptly when everyone was full, and they couldn't walk after eating.

Little Lin Siyuan was hugged by Chen He, carefully picked out all the fish bones, and fed him the tender fish meat inside. Patronizing to feed the children, I don't even have a few mouthfuls! Lin Qiao just couldn't see his daughter-in-law starving, so he went to the kitchen to get some vegetables to roast, after which Chen He shyly and sweetly ate it before finishing it!

After dinner, Lin Qiao had something to do and left first.

Mother Meng asked reluctantly, "Are you coming tomorrow?"

Lin Qiao said, "Let's have a look, and come if there is nothing else to do."

Chen He escorted him to the door, and did not go back until the carriage was out of sight. . Just in case I turned around and saw Uncle Fu standing behind, with a confused face: "Is he really Master Lin?" His mouth was a little swollen, he must be on fire, and his cheeks would be swollen tomorrow.

"Yeah."

"Master Lin and you..."

Chen Hemin shut his mouth and didn't say anything.

...

They were locked in the house and didn't know it, and rumors spread outside. It is said that Mr. Chen's family looks like a noble person, but he is a bitch in his bones! Before rejecting the marriage proposals of many people in Jinling City, I thought he was so noble, but I didn't expect to hook up with someone when I turned around. That person's status is not low. Someone saw him go to the inn to offer flattery, and it took several hours before he came out, and he didn't know what happened to the two of them.

Ms. Wang purposely concealed Master Lin's identity. So as not to gild Chen He.

As soon as the news came out, many people began to disdain, especially those who had been rejected by Chen He. I thought he didn't care about it at first, but I didn't expect that he thought he didn't have enough status, so the words became more and more ugly. One of his elder brothers guards a family property as big as the Chen family. Originally, he was like a little rabbit among a pack of wolves, who would not covet his beauty and money.

But did not get. Unwilling to be reconciled, he became more and more upset and turned around and began to speak ill of him.

Lin Qiao frowned when he heard the news, and when he was about to make a move, he heard an informant report: "Just now Lin Yihan publicly admitted this matter to his friends. He said that he was the one who had a private meeting with Chen He. "

The people in Jinling City originally thought that the two of them were a bit ambiguous. They had a marriage contract since they were young, but they broke it off later. But Lin Yihan's affection remained undiminished. He had never married a wife and spent time outside in these years. They all said that he became like this because of his emotional injury. He contributed a lot to finding Chen He back! Even after hearing that Chen He once married a country man and gave birth to a son, he generously expressed that he didn't care.

After Chen He successfully took over the Chen family, everyone thought that good things were coming. Unexpectedly, Chen He never let go. It turned out to be waiting here.

After hearing that this person was Lin Yihan, there was no surprise at all, and there was a feeling that it should be so. The rumors were quickly dispelled, but Lin Qiao was about to die of anger.