Chapter 128 Sewage

Lin Qiao really wanted to kill him, so he asked someone to go to Chen's house to deliver a basket of fresh lychees specially brought from the coast. The lychees are grafted on the plantain tree, and the freshness of the lychees is still kept during the bumpy journey. This thing is very rare. Ordinary dignitaries can't eat it. It was the eldest prince who specially asked someone to give it to him, but Lin Qiao directly asked him to give it to his daughter-in-law to try it out.

He used to live under the noses of everyone, but now he saw him giving things to Chen He so generously. All of a sudden, I remembered that rumor again. Big men messing around? It seems that this person is not Lin Yihan but Master Lin.

The more everyone thought about it, the more they felt that it made sense. If Chen He was really with Lin Yihan, why didn't he agree to him earlier. Just didn't like it!

I sat down right away. Mr. Lin has always been a clean person. I have never expressed affection for others. It seems that it is really different for Chen He. Those were fresh lychees, delivered in such a hurry.

Not only the gossipers in Jinling City, but also the rest of the merchants became curious. Wanting to know what was going on with the two of them, more and more people came to the Chen family to pay their respects, and Chen He picked a few important ones to meet. They euphemistically mentioned the rumors in Jinling City, Chen He was afraid that Lin Qiao would misunderstand him and Lin Yihan repeatedly denied it. Then he skillfully acquiesced in his relationship with Lin Qiao.

Everyone was a little moved when they heard this, no wonder Mr. Lin fell in love with him, he is really good-looking, has an outstanding temperament, he is polite and courteous, and I don't know how the Chen family taught their son so well? The Chen family will get up soon if Master Lin sees it. Master Lin has a lot of money in his hands, and the Chen family has a lot of background. When the time comes, the alliance between the powerful will definitely reshuffle the current situation of the chamber of commerce.

Everyone couldn't help sighing, this guy just has an advantage over men, and he can get the strongest support by marrying anyone.

Hearing Chen He's words, I looked down on Lin Yihan a little bit. If he is really amazing, does anyone still take the initiative to admit it? I really don't know if it means that he is deeply affectionate or that he took the initiative to sprinkle some green on his head!

Lin Yihan can be regarded as one of the most talented young talents in Jinling City. How could he do such unreliable things.

The original views on Chen He were all transferred to Lin Yihan.

The Lin family soon found out about it, and it was Miss Wang who told her. The whole Lin family knew about her admiration for Lin Yihan. Lin's mother was looking forward to her coming in and matching the two of them together.

"Auntie, I don't know whether I should tell you about this, but it's a big deal. I'm afraid you'll hear it from someone else. So after thinking about it, I'd better tell you in person." Ms. Wang The face is in a dilemma.

Lin's mother also put away the smile on her face and said, "What's the matter?" After speaking, she took her hand and said kindly: "Auntie has long regarded you as a family, and there is something that cannot be said in front of Auntie. You Children, don't be too far-fetched."

Miss Wang immediately recounted the rumors outside: "They all say that brother Yihan is a toad who wants to eat swan meat..." She bit her lower lip with an embarrassed look.

When Mother Lin heard this, she almost died of anger: "It's unreasonable." He was not optimistic about his son's marriage to Chen He. My brother doesn't have a woman who is obedient and can give birth, and besides, the Chen family also lost. She was relieved when the elders of the family decided to break off their engagement, but her son rebelled, thinking that men mature later, and it will be fine when they grow up. Ever since Chen He came back to take charge of the Chen family, he has breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, her prospective daughter-in-law, Miss Wang, doesn't care.

It's too much for others to compare her precious son to that pickle. Mother Lin said: "What do they think Chen He is good for? He first married someone because of his beauty, but he must have dumped him because he disliked the poor and loved the rich. First he hung on to my son. Then he fell in love with someone Those who are more powerful will abandon my son like a trash. Brothers like him who have given birth to children will not want our family to bring their own dowry."

"Auntie, don't be angry, it must have been rumored outside. Brother Yihan also had good intentions. For fear of damaging his reputation, he admitted that Chen He had a private meeting with a strange man, but he didn't expect the other party to bite back. I took a sip. Now Yihan brother is being ridiculed for being inhuman. I know Yihan brother is a kind person, but can this kindness be divided into people." Lin Mu

originally liked Ms. Wang, and hearing her words seemed like Finding a bosom friend: "My son was tricked by them. If he doesn't have a confidant around him, he won't succeed." After speaking, he took Miss Wang's hand.

Miss Wang's cheeks turned red all of a sudden: "Auntie, if you don't mind, I am willing to be brother Yihan's confidant." "I do

n't mind, if you can come home, it is a blessing from God."

Miss Wang I also brought some precious pearl strings. The pearls are smooth, and the quality is not bad at first glance. Every time Ms. Wang comes here, she will bring gifts to Mother Lin, so it's no wonder she likes this prospective daughter-in-law so much. She is the daughter of a salt merchant, and her family has too much money. What's more, Lin's mother can see that Miss Wang's heart is all on Lin Yihan. If you can get married, you must put him first in everything.

What Miss Wang said to Mother Lin was soon reported to Lin Qiao.

What Mother Lin said was too harsh. It was his son who stalked Chen He's side. In the end, he still buckled this shit bowl on him. It was as if someone rarely married into his family.

At least Chen He called her auntie, wouldn't he be afraid of sores on his tongue with such a poisonous mouth? Speaking of which, Chen He never owed them anything, but when they saw the Chen family's defeat, they would do nothing to save them.

Lin Qiao was angry when he looked at it. If the Lin family is like this from top to bottom, it's no wonder that the year after year is not as good as it is. No self-awareness at all.

Lin Qiao asked his subordinates to say: "Go and investigate the Lin family's affairs, and give me their secrets as soon as possible." This kind of rich and powerful family has always been a gathering place for all kinds of filth, so check it out.

"Okay." After finishing speaking, the subordinates backed out.

Lin Yihan first calculated his wife to separate them, and then plotted against his wife. Even a man can't stand it. Let Lin Yihan be his first whetstone in Jinling.

...

Soon someone came to report Chen He's arrival. This time not only people came, but also some luggage.

"What are you?" Lin Qiao was a little puzzled.

Chen He said briskly: "I'll stay here and sleep tonight." After speaking, he avoided Lin Qiao's eyes and put his things in the house.

"Aren't you afraid that others will gossip when you come here like this?" He just moved over the window paper as soon as he tore it.

Chen He glanced back at him: "Whoever wants to talk, just talk." People can't just live for others.