Chapter 97 Domestic Violence

Lin Qiao was very angry, Chen He's hand was so painful that he didn't say a word.

When they got home, Chen Rui didn't understand, so he called them both: "Come and eat peach cakes?"

Lin Qiao endured and endured, and said: "You eat first, I have something to talk to your brother."

Chen He trembled After a while, the footsteps hesitated a few times, a little scared. After all, it is a bit guilty to talk to other men while he is not around.

to the house. Lin Qiao frowned and sat down first. Before he could speak, Chen He was trembling, as if a storm was about to come!

Chen He walked to Lin Qiao's side, sat down, and stared at Lin Qiao's face: "Are you angry? I really have nothing to do with him." "

Who is he?" Lin Qiao thought he looked familiar before, but Thinking about it, I don't remember...it probably wasn't the first time we met. Then when did he get involved with Chen He?

Chen He looked at him worriedly: "Promise me first, and I'll tell you if you're not angry."

Lin Qiao raised his eyebrows and didn't respond to him.

Chen He held his hand with his hand. After hesitating for a moment, he said: "He used to be engaged to me, but that was all when we were young. Later, when we grew up, we divorced, and my mother decided to marry me to you. It was also ordered by my parents! He came to me this time, for some reason... don't be angry, okay?" Chen He tugged at his sleeve and shook it lightly, his eyes were full of concern.

Lin Qiao said: "How did he find you?"

"Then I don't know." Chen He said: "You are back today, and you cook for me on weekdays. Let me cook for you today!" He smiled flatteringly.

Lin Qiao knew that the two of them were fine, but when he thought of his previously engaged fiancé coming from a wealthy family, he felt an indescribable sense of frustration. Seeing that he didn't speak but frowned, Chen He was very worried: "I won't talk to him next time, okay. Can you take a look at me?"

Lin Qiao said angrily, "I'm going to bed!" When he came back, he was afraid that the Su family would play tricks, so he hurried on the road day and night, and hurried home after getting ten taels of silver. Although his body was tired, his heart was still in a state of excitement. Feeling exhausted!

Chen He was also a little aggrieved... But Lin Qiao didn't want to hear his explanation, and didn't even ask any extra words. A lot of words of explanation have come to my lips, but I don't know how to speak.

Seeing Lin Qiao turn over on the bed, Chen He also lingered to the side of the bed. Just as he was hesitating, Lin Qiao stretched out his hand and pulled him into his arms. Chen He was overjoyed, and was then imprisoned in a generous and safe embrace. Chen He looked up at him, but he closed his eyes tightly and fell asleep!

Chen He didn't walk away until Lin Qiao woke up. Chen He raised his head and kissed his Adam's apple: "Don't be angry...you are the person I like the most.

" He listened to it, and now it is given to him in return.

Chen He frowned: "I'm serious." He mustered up the courage to break through his shy confession, but was unexpectedly answered with such a sentence. That Lin Yihan is really harmful, why did he say that sentence that his husband misunderstood.

Lin Qiao still couldn't get over that hurdle. Whenever he thought of someone taking a fancy to Chen He, he wished he could get rid of him. Those who are jealous are about to go crazy. It was unforgivable that that guy actually had an engagement with Chen He before, he was so jealous and jealous, and seeing what Chen He said, he was discriminating. Such an important matter is not told to him!

It was so fucking exciting to see my daughter-in-law being grabbed after returning from a narrow escape from being escorted this time.

Chen He is considered to be the person who knows Lin Qiao best. Seeing him like this, he couldn't let go of his heart. He struggled out of his arms and wanted to go out: "Why are you going?" edge? Lin Qiao narrowed his eyes.

Chen He said: "My son doesn't know you're back yet, so I'll go and hug him."

"Oh."

After a while, little Lin Siyuan saw Lin Qiao, and immediately cheered up: "Father..." This child's voice is not low . I haven't seen him for half a month, and the kid looks even better. Lin Qiao carried the child over and coaxed him to play. Xiao Lin Siyuan slipped headfirst into Lin Qiao's arms and kissed her cheeks, so sticky that she didn't know what to do. Chen He was a little envious looking at it from the side. He also really wanted to act like a baby in Xianggong's arms.

Little Lin Siyuan got out of Lin Qiao's arms and saw Chen He's worried face, and hurriedly stretched out his hand to be hugged by his mother. Chen He held the child in his arms, and complained to his son: "What if your father ignores mother?"

"Father...father..." Xiao Lin Siyuan looked back at his father. This trick is ruthless enough. Lin Qiao hurriedly explained to his son: "Father is not ignoring mother!" Seeing that his good son was anxious.

Lin Qiao glanced at Chen He, but didn't make a sound.

Chen He couldn't coax Lin Qiao no matter what, in the end Chen He directly put the child in the crib, and when he got up, Lin Qiao beat him up.

Lin Qiao was stunned, and was beaten several times, not to mention, it was quite painful.

Lin Qiao let his wife beat him. On the contrary, the daughter-in-law became more and more angry when she beat her. His thick-skinned and thick-skinned beating him was tantamount to beating herself: "I told you that I have nothing to do with him, why don't you believe me?" "I believe you." "

Then

you Why are you ignoring me?" Chen He had never felt so neglected before.

Lin Qiao grabbed his wife's hand and hugged him in his arms: "I'm sorry, it's my fault. I'm blaming myself for not giving you a better life!" Chen He softened when he heard this

. Liao said: "Actually, you are already very good." Like other people in the village who have been facing the loess all their lives, few of them can do what Lin Qiao does. Perhaps Lin Yihan's arrival and return made him a little uneasy, looked at him and said word by word: "Listen, I'm not the kind of person who hates the poor and loves the rich, I'm your man, and I'm your son's mother Do you remember?" He completely gave up the thought of returning to the Chen family, and it was time and fate, and he could give that wealth to whoever liked it. He only needs one person!

"Daughter-in-law, let's make up." Hearing what he said, Lin Qiao's jealousy turned into full of emotion and indescribable feelings. He hurriedly grabbed his daughter-in-law and kissed him hard, wanting to mark his daughter-in-law from top to bottom.

Lin Qiao and Chen He Xiaobiesheng were newlyweds, and Lin Qiao gave him a hard kiss. The corners of Chen He's eyes were glowing brightly, which became more and more uncontrollable. Fortunately, Lin Qiao didn't go to the end of the beast, always thinking that his son was still in the house, he didn't eat him to the end, but he didn't kiss his delicate lips lightly. With lips and teeth intertwined, it seemed that all the unhappiness had disappeared.

When he got up, Lin Qiao tentatively said to Chen He: "Daughter-in-law, why don't we move."

Well, it was just a hallucination, and Chen He was so angry that he wanted to hit him again!