Chapter 135 Marriage

Lin Qiao immediately called for a doctor.

Soon the doctor came with a medicine box. He had heard that Lin Qiao was a new ruthless character in Jinling City, and he was a little trembling. When I met him, I found that he was a heroic and majestic young man, without any vicious look. Then I was a little relieved.

"Doctor, please take a look at what's wrong

with my wife." The doctor immediately began to check Chen He's pulse. Although his pulse was still shallow, he felt it out. He turned to Lin Qiao and said, "Congratulations, Mr. Lin, this is a serious illness." I'm pregnant."

"Really?" Chen He was very excited when he heard this, he had always wanted to have another child for Lin Qiao. I have never been able to fulfill my wish, and I secretly went to the temple to pray for the Buddha. Recently, I was with my husband and son all day long, and my heart was devoted to them. I didn't notice any changes in myself. Did I have a child?

Lin Qiao was also blinded, his face turned red all of a sudden, and his neck became much thicker. Immediately ask someone to wrap a red envelope for him.

After sending the doctor out, the two people in the room looked at each other. Lin Qiao was even a little at a loss: "Daughter-in-law." As soon as he said it, his eyes were a little foggy, and the moisture faded away with a blink. He really didn't expect that God was so kind to him. Chen He actually had his baby again in his stomach.

Chen Heyuan was also very excited, but when he saw Lin Qiao's bewildered look, he suddenly became less nervous, and looked at him with a faint smile on his lips: "Master, this is a gift from me. Forgive me for my original mistake." Can you leave?" He kept thinking about it, but Lin Qiao never mentioned it, but he kept thinking about it.

"Stupid." Lin Qiao said, "What do you do with those things?" It's all over, and now he is happy to welcome a new life: "I don't know if it's a boy or a girl, as long as it's healthy." "

Yeah " Chen He's hand touched his lower abdomen lightly, he still can't feel anything, but it's very strange, he knows in his heart that a little guy is sleeping peacefully inside.

The painful memory of the last delivery has long since faded with time. My little Lin Siyuan was lying softly on his chest, so happy!

Lin Qiao raised his head and looked at Chen He: "Daughter-in-law."

"Huh?"

"I want to marry you."

"Haven't I already been married?" Chen He opened his eyes wide.

"It doesn't count if you don't have a matchmaker or a job. Anyway, your status is different now. I want to formally marry the eldest son of the Chen family." Ever since Chen He was taken away by the Chen family last time, he had this kind of thought, so he decided to marry him. So desperately trying to make a way to earn money, it was really paved with hard work and blood, so in the first gift list he gave to the Chen family, there was a red wedding dress that was exactly the size of Chen He. But later Chen He followed and put it aside. I want Ming Meizheng to marry him under the witness of Jinling City.

Chen He blushed slightly after hearing him finish speaking: "It's all for others to see. In fact, I really don't care about those formalities." The body and mind have been handed over to him, so it doesn't make any difference whether those things are there or not.

"No." Since Chen He moved here, there have been rumors outside, most of which came from the Lin family. It is shameless to say that he does not obey the rules and is not a decent person. Haven't spared time to clean them up yet. Anyway, he wants to tell everyone that Chen He is the wife he is marrying: "You go back to Chen's house first, and you can't see each other until you get married!"

Chen He's smile froze on his face: "Mr. Reluctant. He is really afraid of separation. A moment of separation is afraid that we will not be able to get together next time.

"Wait."

Chen He reluctantly hugged Xiao Lin Siyuan and got into the carriage back to Lin's house. Before leaving, he came to Lin Qiao, and said, "I'll wait for you, you must come to me. "

Don't worry, I won't do it for the sake of the child." After all, the hostages are in his hands.

Chen He leaned against his chest for a while, and then reluctantly returned to Chen's house.

The front foot man just went back. Lin Qiao's betrothal gift arrived at Chen's house. These were all prepared long ago, including huanghuali furniture, gold jewelry, jade articles, pearl heads, emerald emeralds, silk cloth, luxurious brocade, and various other gifts. gift box. The first one has already arrived at Chen's house, but the last one has not yet left the Lin's house. Ten miles of red makeup is not an exaggeration!

Naturally, such a big battle cannot be hidden from the rest of Jinling City. The news that Master Lin was going to marry Chen He swept the streets all at once.

I heard that this eldest son of the Chen family is so handsome and unparalleled. His appearance alone is enough to convince people. However, he is famous for his legend. I dare not write that in the script. The other province married an illiterate farmer and had a son. Hearing that, it felt like a flower stuck in cow dung. Well now, he has finally returned to his proper identity, and has been favored by a big man like Master Lin again. Look at the heavy dowry is all good things.

Master Lin is also the God of Wealth in Jinling City. If this person marries Master Lin, he will be a popular and hot drinker all his life. God was kind to him, even though he was treated badly in the first half. But the second half made up for it.

Uncle Chen Jiafu was startled by Lin Qiao's generosity, and the betrothal gift has been set for three yards and has not yet been settled. The list of things is long, and every word is priceless. Even when the Chen family was in its heyday, there was no such glorious time. What a difference!

Chen He and Xiao Lin Siyuan went back to Mother Meng's room.

Meng's mother likes her little grandson to play with him all the time. People in the yard went out to help. Shock and exclamation from time to time can be transmitted back into the room. This is Lin Qiao making a face for Chen He. Meng's mother liked Lin Qiao before, now she took her own son's hand and said, "You have to treat him well in the future." "

I understand, mother."

Chen Rui looked at his brother with admiration: "Brother Qiao So kind to you."

Chen He's heart was filled with sweetness, but the corner of his mouth opened into a smile. She slightly raised her arc and said, "Mmm, mother, I have his child again!" She was married early tomorrow. But he was being hired outside, and there was a kind of shyness of cheating.

"Really?" Meng's mother was pleasantly surprised. Although this brother can give birth, he is still different from a woman. He'er only has one child, Yuan'er. After all, he is a bit thin. Now that he has a child in his stomach, she just feels that He breathed a sigh of relief: "It's really the blessing of the ancestors. I lost you when Yuaner was born before, and this baby needs to be taken good care of."

Chen He nodded.

Chen Rui also smiled: "That's great, Brother Yuan has a companion."

Mother Meng insisted on letting Chen He lie on the bed to rest, which made him quite embarrassed. After a while Uncle Fu came in and said, "Master Lin is too generous, what should we do with our dowry?" It turns out that the Chen family's marriages are all fixed, and each person buys them at 50,000 taels of silver. Although the Chen family has fallen, they can still get 50,000 taels of silver. But now things are special, Lin Qiao gave a generous gift, and the dowry of 50,000 taels seemed shabby. Now that the eyes of the whole city are once again focused on the Chen family, you can't lose face, this makes Uncle happy and anxious at the same time.