Chapter 156 Meiling Porridge

After a while, Mrs. Xu's frightened Huarong ran over, she was still in shock and said: "That pig can bite people." Seeing that Mengmu's pig is so well raised, it is white, fat and round, and she just thinks it is a pig. Playing around like a pet.

It was only then that I realized that I was actually responsible for their eating and drinking. Dozens of little piglets are not a small number, they can eat and pull every day, and they make such a mess... She was upset and beat the pigs to vent her anger. Who knew that the piglets were beaten twice and became angry. Flexibly climbed up her little wicker. If it wasn't for how quickly she let go, she almost didn't bite him.

Mother Meng looked at her and said, "I'll ask our girl to clean up later, and you can rest for a while and have a cup of tea to calm your nerves."

Madam Xu noticed their big family, she blushed slightly and said, "I'm laughing. "

Madam, why don't you hire more people who have worked in the countryside to take care of it." Lin Qiao said.

"Success, I'll find someone when I get back." Mrs. Xu is not only a clean freak, but also a face-controller. The girls beside her are all delicate and dignified. When they were in the city, no one praised her. Standing behind her, her face glowed. Take it everywhere.

But when I came to the countryside, I found that this sense of superiority was gone. These girls were just embroidered pillows and a bag of grass. When they saw the pigsty, they screamed louder than her. When the neighbor next to them came to see. The five masters and servants huddled together and shouted louder than the other. The fellow said: "What are you shouting for? You were scared by pigs!"

This made her lose face, blushing so much that she wanted to crawl into the cracks in the ground.

What's the point of being good-looking? It's not useful.

Meng's good temper comforted her seriously for a while, and then she calmed down the aggrieved energy in her chest, and left. Before leaving, Mrs. Meng brought her a handful of fresh side dishes picked from the field for them to fry at night, otherwise there would be no market here, and they would not have grown anything. Don't know what to eat for dinner?

"They are fresh for a while, and they will return to the city in a few days." Chen Rui sniggered beside him.

Meng Shi said: "It's fine to go back, if you don't stay at home, why do you suffer from this crime?"

As soon as the words fell, everyone looked at her.

Meng thought for a while and said: "I'm different from her, I like this kind of life."

Chen He said: "Mother, we won't leave today and sleep here tonight." In fact, he and Rui'er didn't say anything but The thoughts in my heart are the same as her mother's!

Meng said: "Okay." There are many houses in the yard she entered three times. The inside is full of grandeur. Any room can accommodate people!

"Brother Qiao?" Chen He looked at Lin Qiao, his big eyes blinking with longing.

It was so pretty, if it wasn't for the presence of other people, I would have liked to kiss his wife's cheek. Said: "Just as you said, we will live here tonight."

That night, Chen He sat on the bed, and Xiao Lin Siyuan's head rested on his mother's stomach, insisting on listening to the story. Chen He has indeed read a lot of books over the years, but they are all stories about gifted scholars and beautiful ladies, which are not suitable for children to tell. There was no other way but Lin Qiao had to speak. Fortunately, I also remembered some fairy tales for later generations to tell my son. I wanted to put my son to sleep and he was sleeping, but I didn't expect my son to listen more and more energetically, and he kept talking. In the end, Lin Qiao put his arms around his son and forced him to sleep with the quilt on him!

After a while, I slowly fell asleep!

Early the next morning, I heard the sound of a rooster crowing outside. When Lin Qiao got up, Chen He also woke up. Only the son was still sleeping soundly over there.

Glancing outside, the genius had just begun to light up.

When they left the house, Mrs. Meng got up early. Started watering her vegetable patch.

"Mother-in-law, let me come!"

"No, no, you go back to the house and rest. I don't feel much. I wake up in the morning and do a little work all day." Meng's face was full of smiles, and the two rough The real girl also got up to cook pig food for pigs, and feed chickens for chickens. Living in the country means a lot of work!

Lin Qiao happened to chop firewood for them, which was necessary for cooking and lighting the fire. Fortunately, Lin Qiao spent a lot of money to build a well in the yard, which saved them trouble, and the pig manure was collected for composting. Living in the country, I can't bear to throw away a piece of twine. Who knows what it will be used for in the future?

Chen Rui got up in the morning and fed the two dogs, and the whole family got up. The homes of the rich wives in the distance were in chaos again. Their screams of collapse can be heard from far away!

Lin Qiao got up early in the morning and chopped all the firewood for ten days, reckoning it would be enough. The good firewood was piled up neatly. Afterwards, wash your hands and cook, as long as Lin Qiao is there, even breakfast can be prepared in a delicious and delicious way.

Lin Qiao stir-fried a handful of green vegetables and picked up a plate of the pickles he made yesterday. Then I started to make Meiling porridge for them. It is steamed and soy milk is ground, and the glutinous rice has to be cooked. The finished porridge tastes strange, crispy and sweet, with the taste of glutinous rice hidden in it. All are pleasantly surprised!

In addition to Meiling porridge, I also made a plate of fried dumplings. The vegetables used are small vegetables from the ground. It's kneading noodles and chopping stuffing. All done by one person. It's been a long time since I've had such a busy but simple day!

Soon the fried dumplings were crispy and golden. Pick them up one by one with chopsticks. Meiling porridge with fried dumplings and side dishes is a perfect match.

Someone in the yard had already set the table, and the servants ate with them.

They have long known that the master of the Chen family is kind, but the servants have never had much contact with him. Only now did I realize that they have no airs at all, whether it is the Meng family or the famous Lin Qiao, even Master Lin Siyuan is very polite. These servants have the truth in their hearts, they don't talk but prove it with actions. Work harder every day. There are so many houses around here, the most tidy and cleanest is their house!

People who can work are different. Those who can clean up the house, those who can't work have a lot of effort, but no one is neat!

The last time I ate Linqiao's roasted rabbit, I was already amazed. Everyone had no appetite in the morning, so they just took a bite. I didn't have any expectations for breakfast at all, but the wafting aroma came out. Their bellies, which had been resting all night, quickly woke up, gurgling non-stop!

"What are you eating?" the porter secretly asked the girl.

The girl said: "I heard that Master Lin cooks, what he really cooks is delicious." When she spoke, her saliva seemed to be unbearable. Compared with the past, this is a fairy-like day. Delicious, not so much intrigue. Even doing some work is also willing!

Lin Qiao greeted them for dinner!

"Okay." Everyone just sat down.

"Brother Qiao, what is this?" Chen Rui had never eaten Meiling porridge.

"Why do you talk so much? You can do whatever you want." Seeing that her youngest son was still acting like a child, Meng couldn't help reminding her.

Chen Rui didn't care either, and his heart was completely taken away. He scooped up a spoonful of Meiling porridge with a lot of glutinous rice on it. It is sweet and fragrant in the mouth. The different textures of the glutinous rice and yam in the head collide and are very delicious.

His eyes sparkled with surprise as soon as he took a bite. He loves this so much. I don't even want to eat the most popular pickles on weekdays. I really wish I could melt it into the porridge. I don't know how Brother Qiao's brain is made, so that the combination of ordinary things has such a good taste. The porridge for so many years was in vain!

Chen He took a bite of the fried dumplings, the meat filling was very honest, Lin Qiao stirred it well with great strength, the meat filling looked like small elastic balls. There are more meat and less vegetables. Although they are fried in oil, they are served with balsamic vinegar to relieve the greasy and crooked, leaving a refreshing and fragrant taste.

Xiao Lin Siyuan ate by himself with a small bowl, and he was familiar with chopsticks, and ate with big mouthfuls. These picky little ancestors in the family are very satisfied with the food. Those who are not picky, such as Mengmu's servants, eat very satisfyingly, bowl after bowl of Tim in the morning. Fortunately, Lin Qiao did a lot. It is very comfortable to eat warm.

They don't even talk when they eat, but there is no rule of eating without talking, but the food is so delicious. They can't even bother to talk!

While they were eating, the door outside knocked.

"Who is it?" The porter went to open the door.

Open it and see that there are five wealthy wives living around here. Usually they don't fight each other, but now they get together.

Mrs. Xu, who was the leader, came in and asked in surprise: "What do you eat?"

Mother Meng greeted naturally: "Linqiao made Meiling porridge and fried dumplings."

They swallowed hard.

Mother Meng said, "Have you eaten? How about eating some together?" When serving the porridge just now, I found that there was still half of the pot left. Lin Qiao really did a lot of cooking. They really could eat only a few of them drank half a pot of porridge alone, and Chen Rui took one bowl after another, the speed was a bit slower, and he was probably almost full.

"That's really disturbing." They slightly declined.

"I can smell the fragrance of your home from a long distance away. What is Meiling porridge? I have never eaten it. It seems that today is a lucky day." Just like that, I sat down with everyone, and Chen He and the others had already finished eating , just about to get up, a lady next to her said: "You are twins, take a rest!"

These ladies are quite happy to come here. Although all kinds of nonsense, but to some extent also found some fun that is completely different from the past life. But there is one thing that they are not equipped with cooks, and they live on the food cooked by girls every day. The level is the same, since Lin Qiao and the others came, the scent here has not stopped, and it smelled again early in the morning. Her feet wandered to her door as if she couldn't control her. When he reacted, he blushed a little, and then looked at the other people who probably thought the same way. Arrived by coincidence!

Now that they have come, it is inevitable that they will have the cheek to taste it, and the girl will serve them porridge. Picky wives who took a spoonful of this Meiling porridge were immediately overwhelmed by the sweet, crispy and glutinous taste, and then took a bite of fried dumplings, and instantly felt that this Meng family lived a fairy life? If I can eat this every day, I am willing to never go back to the city for the rest of my life.