Chapter 45 Play

Lin Qiao looked around and finally did not go out, staying at home to chop firewood. After feeding Mao Mao and Doudou, Chen Rui sneaked into his brother Chen He's room: "Brother Qiao is so strange, he didn't leave even if he said he was leaving."

Chen He raised his head and looked outside. He smiled and said: "The money is enough, it's good if you don't go." As for the obsessive part, he automatically disappeared, thinking about it still blush.

Chen Rui glanced at his brother and then at Lin Qiao who was working hard outside, always feeling that these two people were strange. But he was very happy that Lin Qiao didn't go out, the family felt more secure with Lin Qiao around. Before I knew it, I was used to relying on him.

It must be the same for my brother, he is such a big man, every time after school, he has to be picked up by Brother Qiao to come back.

And he found that his brother would act like a baby. Brother Qiao has nothing to do with him, he is such a domineering person, but every time he looks at his brother, there is always a tiresome tenderness in his eyes!

It turns out that being married is so good? he thought to himself.

...

Lin Qiao was upset when he heard that Mrs. Zhu was playing tricks, so he went directly to Baijia Village. As soon as I went, I saw my own diners.

Baijia Village is not big, and everyone knows about even a little thing. When the diner saw Lin Qiao, he excitedly chatted with him. It is said that Mrs. Zhu was more bullish than the village head in the village, but because Chen He pushed his business, he has a bad temper every day. Encourage students to make trouble. As a result, the parents of the students were not happy. They asked him to refund the tuition.

There is still a reason to give out the silver that has been swallowed in his pocket, and the two fought. Master Zhu couldn't compare to a farmer who worked all year round. He was beaten and fell to the ground and groaned.

Mrs. Zhu's wife went to other people's house to make a fuss, and the family paid two taels of medical expenses. But the child did not come. Now he only has two students in his hands, and the rest are scared by him and dare not come.

Master Zhu became so angry that he couldn't get out of bed for several days.

Lin Qiao couldn't help laughing when he heard that, he really shot himself in the foot. If Master Zhu hadn't done that, he wouldn't be where he is today! Now that Mr. Zhu is down, he has no intention of going here and simply returns home.

The news of Lin Qiao's visit quickly spread in the village, and Mrs. Zhu had a shadow on him. When I heard that he was coming, I was in panic all day long. made his condition worse.

Only the two students left were troubled. They're going to end this year. If the master is not there, it is better to visit the famous teacher again. It also saves delays!

He was sick for a month, and finally the two of them also left.

Master Zhu was stunned. Without students, there was no source of money. His wife was arguing with him every day, and he was completely cold.

Chen He's place is very lively, Mr. Zhu has caused trouble here a few times, but his reputation has been boosted all of a sudden. Everyone in the village said that although he was young, he was quite good at teaching children. Even the skinniest child behaves well when he comes here. If anyone dared to bully the master, Lin Qiao would drag him out to have a private conversation.

How can anyone not be afraid?

Chen He is currently crammed into a class of 70 people, except for the nearly 20 students. The rest are auditors. You have to grab a seat every day, and you can't get it if you go late.

It was the fifth time that Fang Zi couldn't grab a seat. He obviously came early enough. But as soon as I went, the seats for the auditors in the back row were full. I wondered if these people rushed here in the middle of the night to occupy seats?

The auditors were all so diligent, and the formal students were full of crisis, and began to put in their best efforts. At first, Chen He felt that these children were hardworking. But gradually he felt that these children were not working hard enough. Stay up late every night to study. I can't stand it during the day.

Or it is like a monkey breaking corn, forgetting the front after learning, this will not work. But Chen He has nothing to do. Children want to study and write, and there is no reason to stop them, but they don't know what to do.

After Lin Qiao heard his distress, he smiled instead: "What's so difficult?" He closed the stall and came over. Chen He has already said that get out of class is over for a break! But no one left their seats, they were all buried in their studies. Even those spectators were shaking their heads with their own manuscripts and talking about what they said!

Lin Qiao clapped his hands and said, "Come on, let's play a game. Whoever wins will be rewarded with a blank book." Those books are bound and high-end for copying books. At present, students have not been exposed to such advanced notebooks. Everyone read with them, some were copied by Chen He, and some were written by himself on straw paper. If there is a blank book. You can write the latest handouts on it. When you use it, it will definitely arouse the envious eyes of others. Although I don't know what the game is, I fought for the blank book. Twenty or thirty people came out.

In the classroom, learning is the top priority, and those who go out to play will leave. Everyone immediately took the empty action. He even read books loudly on purpose, trying to arouse everyone's shame in this way!

Lin Qiao led them outside to play with the eagle catching the chick, Lin Qiao catching, Chen He blocking, and the rest lined up in a long line, clutching each other's clothes tightly!

Lin Qiao suddenly attacked to the left.

"Ah..." Everyone screamed in fright, and the slowest runner, Little Tail, was caught by Lin Qiao and eliminated.

It's all head-to-head. The students immediately raised their spirits.

This guy Lin Qiao is elusive. Left for a while, right for a while. It made everyone nervous and excited. I sweated a little after running. They were all in a cheerful mood, and hid tightly behind their master. It's a pity that the enemy is too cunning. Lin Qiao caught them as easily as catching chickens!

"Ah... ah ah..." After playing for a long time, I started to have some experience. It was not so easy for Lin Qiao to catch him.

At this time, ten children have been eliminated. Although they were caught. But every time they saw Lin Qiao jumping over to arrest someone, their hearts were gripped: "Run!"

"Idiot, go left."

"Hurry up, hurry up."

"Hahahahaha."

Reading in the classroom Yes, I couldn't read it because I heard the laughing and joking outside, so I lay at the door and watched them play. Join their cheering team without knowing it!

"Hahaha." Although he didn't play, he couldn't help being happy every time he saw Lin Qiao rushing to nothing.

In the end, there were five children left. It's as slippery as a loach. Chen He ran for a while until his forehead was covered with sweat. This amount of exercise is just a warm-up for Lin Qiao, and in the end he felt sorry for his wife and said: "Okay, you five will give you blank books tomorrow. Let's call it a day and leave school." "Yeah !

"

Lin Qiao led Chen He home, his cheeks were red from running. When he got home, Chen He couldn't bear the sweat all over his body. Want to take a shower.

bath? Lin Qiao smiled, it's good to take a bath, the mandarin duck bath relieves sleepiness and fatigue, it is good for the body and mind.