Chapter 86

Chen He was coaxed by Lin Qiao for a long time before he stopped sobbing. Lin Qiao hugged his daughter-in-law on the bed, Xiao Lin Siyuan didn't know why his mother was crying, and anxiously wiped his tears with his chubby hands.

Chen He hugged his son with an aggrieved expression, not knowing whether it was an induction or something, after a long time, Xiao Lin Siyuan also curled his mouth in aggrieved way and cried out loudly.

Lin Qiao finally knew who gave birth to the child.

Coax the older ones first, then the younger ones after coaxing the older ones. In the end, the two of them barely cried, but they were trying their best to hold back, intending to find a chance to cry at any time.

Lin Qiao smiled and said, "I'll go to see you as soon as I get home. Let's go and see my mother-in-law and Rui'er." "

I'll accompany you." Chen He went to change his clothes, and the red and swollen eyes were not so bad after washing with clean water. Obviously, Lin Qiao carried the child to the table outside. I saw Chen Rui looking at the gifts curiously, saw them come out, and said with a smile, "Brother Qiao, you're back? You don't even know my brother..."

Chen He coughed lightly.

Chen Rui immediately shut up.

Lin Qiao smiled and said: "I already know." Why didn't he miss him: "There are jade pendants and clothes bought for you on the table."

When Chen Rui saw the most beautiful brocade clothes, he didn't dare to recognize them. When he heard that they were for him, he said in surprise, "It's really for me?" "

Yes."

Chen Rui said with a happy face, "Thank you Qiao Brother."

"Thank you, you are the same as my brother. What about my mother-in-law?" "

My mother is not feeling well, she said her head hurts and she has an old problem, and she will be fine if she rests." Chen Rui answered obediently beside her .

"Okay, take care of your mother-in-law. If you feel bad, ask the doctor to come and have a look." "

Understood."

It was strange to say that Lin Qiao wanted to tie Chen He to his waistband so that he would not run away. Now it seems to be lost. Chen He followed Lin Qiao step by step!

Seeing him like this, Lin Qiao felt guilty. It's been almost a month since he left and he hasn't had a good meal at home. Where is the mind wandering around the village? He took his hand and went home. There were so many people in the village that Chen He wouldn't let him do it before. But this time it was very supple,

after returning home. Lin Qiao put little Lin Siyuan in his arms on the bed. Said: "Daughter-in-law, lie down with me for a while." He was on a journey day and night, and whoever was in the carriage was cold and uncomfortable, and it was difficult to sleep well. Now that I'm back home, I feel tired unconsciously.

"Go to sleep." Chen He said softly. Lin Qiao lay on the bed, let Xiao Lin Siyuan lean in his arms, and put his arms around Chen He, and the family of three lay on the bed. Lin Qiao fell asleep after touching the soft and comfortable pillow. Xiao Lin Siyuan in his arms was quite noisy. Rolling around in his arms from time to time!

"Son, don't disturb your father." Chen He squeezed his chubby little hand beside him.

"Ah." Xiao Lin Siyuan agreed. Lin Qiao almost fell asleep after lying down for a while. Xiao Lin Siyuan was next to his father and was infected in a short while. He also fell asleep... Looking carefully, he and his father are quite alike, even the rise and fall of their chest breathing are exactly the same. Lying beside Lin Qiao, Chen He felt more secure in his heart than ever before.

Lin Qiao slept very contentedly this time, and woke up feeling like it had been a long time. The pores all over the body have a kind of carefree feeling. When I got up and asked, I only slept for half an hour. The son in his arms was still sleeping, and Lin Qiao didn't wake up even after he hugged him. The little guy slept soundly.

Lin Qiao said to Chen He: "Let's go to the county to buy a house." During the last scientific examination, he asked about it. If he could find a brick house with three rooms and a big yard, it would be about sixty taels.

"Okay." Lin Qiao and Chen He went to Yahang again in the city. There are many houses there, so we don't need to search for them. After the work is done, you only need to give a little commission, which is convenient and trouble-free. Lin Qiao has seen a few of them here. Either the place was too mixed, and Lin Qiao didn't like it. The safety of the three brothers in the family, including Xiao Lin Siyuan, was the most important thing. Either it is too remote, and there is actually a house built with a wall in the middle, which is directly divided into two houses!

It looks awkward from the outside.

Ya Xing said: "If it's better to buy four or five rooms, you only need three rooms, which is not enough...Your requirements are quite high. Let's do it, I'll show you another set. If this one doesn't work, it's really No more!"

Lin Qiao and Chen He completely fell in love when they saw this set. This house was built only five years ago. None of the furniture inside was taken away, and what was even more commendable was that there was a small study room in the bedroom, and even the bookshelves were left for them.

"This house was built by a scholar. Later, when he was going to the city to take the Juren examination, he simply entrusted us to help sell this house. As long as you have seventy taels of silver, you can afford it. I didn't say it, it's what I can do." The best suite has been brought out, both in terms of workmanship and materials. You can't buy it elsewhere. Besides, this place has a good feng shui, and there have been talented masters. If you buy this place, you may be able to enjoy it in the future Let me show you the joy of a scholar."

Chen He also likes this place quite a bit. Everything here is elegant. Especially that bookshelf touched his heart even more.

Lin Qiao knew he was in love when he saw his wife's expression. He said: "Succeed, leave this set to us. I'll collect the money and come to buy it in three days. Don't sell it." "Don't worry, I will keep it

for you. But you have to pay ten taels of silver as a deposit It was agreed in advance that if you don't buy this house later, the deposit will not be refunded!"

Lin Qiao readily agreed and signed a receipt with him. This talent smiled: "You are really lucky. The scholar master just decided to buy the house. If he sold it a year ago, he would have sold it long ago, so there is still fate."

Lin Qiao went home with Chen He. Lin Qiao brought back sixty taels this time, plus some odds and ends of seventy taels at home would be enough. But there is no money in the family life. Since Lin Qiao decided not to live in the village, he wanted to sell the land.

As soon as the news spread, many people came to his house. Everyone in the village is short of land, but land is not always available. Not to mention that what Lin Qiao had in his hands was the best fertile land. In the future, it can be left to future generations for a lifetime. Especially if the family has a large population, it is even more difficult to sit still. No matter how poor people are usually, they would turn over the bottom of the box a few times at this moment and take out the silver. Just wait for Lin Qiaosong to buy the land back.

Soon Father Lin couldn't sit still anymore. He came up to Lin Qiao and said, "If you want to sell the land, sell it to me if you can't. I have a lot of people in my family. Your second brother and second sister-in-law are still restless, and they have been thinking about the separation of the family recently. How long will it take before the family can be separated. The land in the family is not enough." He was quite embarrassed, he hadn't helped him in these years, and he always asked others to do things. No wonder Lin Qiao didn't get close to him!

"Okay." Lin Qiao agreed very happily, he would sell anyone, and his father begged him, so it was hard to refuse. If I leave from now on, I probably won't return to the village! This is also the last possible convenience.