Chapter 15 Roast Rabbit

Lin Qiao recently went to the carpenter's house to become addicted, and asked him to build tables, chairs, benches and household items.

The carpenter is very kind to him, because with him, the income at home is no less than that when he is outside. In addition, Lin Qiao is reliable, and there is never a time when he is underpaid! Build him a table more and more carefully, knowing that he has no money recently. Let him make a deposit of 100 Wen first, they all live in the same village, and he can just give it when he has it.

The night before Lin Qiao went out of the stall, he made old soup with big bones and made three doughs. Dragging a full cart out of the stall.

Chen Rui and Meng's mother were worried and came to help.

After arriving at the place, they set up a big pot and started making soup. After a while it rolled away. Lin Qiao kneaded noodles on the chopping board. Roll out the noodles into a large flatbread. After stacking it, cut it with a knife, then grabbed some flour and dipped it on the side.

Lin Qiao's noodles are excellent, and there is no one in the family who does not like it. Going out to do business is more important than doing it at home. It smells delicious! He used three-sided noodles. Two kinds of coarse grains and one kind of fine grains are combined, and the noodles are brown. But the entrance is full of energy. Coupled with the secret soup, after eating this bowl, I want to have another bowl.

Lin Qiao first ordered a bowl for Mother Meng and Xiaorui: "You didn't eat this morning, so hurry up and have some." The family has been too busy recently. I really couldn't walk away: "From now on, I'll go out of the stall

alone!" "Okay." Chen Rui took a bite, and immediately liked the noodles, and he ate them very sweetly. Seeing how he eats, he will make you hungry if you are not hungry!

After Meng Mu also took a few bites, she simply cleaned up the place and took Chen Rui back.

It didn't open until the two left! Occasionally, people who pass by, smelling the tangy fragrance, are afraid of being tempted, and run away fast, as if being chased by a dog!

Lin Qiao was still thinking about it, luckily Mother Meng came home! Otherwise, the old lady will be anxious when she sees that it hasn't opened yet.

After waiting until noon, Yu Shan had bought all the chickens, and when he came home, he saw Lin Qiao and hurriedly greeted him.

Lin Qiao called him over to eat noodles!

Yu Shan sat next to him, and a large bowl of steaming hot noodles was served, and there were also small bottles of vinegar and garlic juice on the table, which could be adjusted according to one's own taste.

Yu Shan likes to eat heavy food and scooped up a big spoonful of garlic juice. After mixing it, eat a mouthful of fragrant, tender and smooth, and scoop some garlic in if it is not enough. It is very appetizing to rush to the brain with a bit of spicy garlic! He ate his head without raising his eyes, wishing he could bury his face in it.

A big bowl of noodles, Lin Qiao even increased the amount! Yu Shan ate a large bowl of hot food together with soup and water, and he let out a long breath to wash away the tiredness of the day, feeling happy, really happy.

"Brother, how much do you sell for this bowl of noodles?"

"Liu Wen."

"Liu Wen, is it cheaper?" He clicked his mouth, the soup smelled of meat. I also ate that noodle when I went to the market in the city. A piece of soup seemed to cost ten renminbi, and if you want to get some oily stars, you need to pay at least 12 renminbi. Compared with this, it is far worse!

"They're all neighbors, so it's okay to be cheaper!" Lin Qiao thought about it, he couldn't compare with the ones in the county. People go to the market to spend money, and they don't eat it often, and they are willing to eat it once in a while. But he has been doing it here for a long time, thinking about small profits but quick turnover, so the three-in-one noodles used, after mixing coarse grains, the cost will drop a lot, and a bowl can be sold for six cents.

"That's okay, Liuwenxing! I can come to eat every day, so I won't have a fire at home." Yu Shan was quite happy. Throw the six cents when you leave!

Lin Qiao didn't want it, he said he would.

Yu Shan said: "Take it, it's not easy for you to start a small business! Besides, you have to pay for the first opening. If you don't feel sorry, just add more noodles next time!" The noodles taste really good. Obviously full. But it always makes people feel unsatisfactory. I can't wait to keep my belly round!

"That's fine, Brother Yu, I'll take it this time, and I will definitely not need money next time."

"Success." Yu Shan smiled. After eating and drinking enough, I also gained strength, and went home pushing the cart.

At noon, a few strong men also came to eat.

"One big bowl for six renminbi. If you don't have enough, you can add noodles. You can add noodles for two renminbi. Soup is free." "

Three bowls!"

Lin Qiao quickly made them for them. Wait until it reaches your mouth. They were all surprised that it tasted so good. Immediately said: "Brother, your noodles are absolutely perfect."

"The noodles are made of good grain, and the soup is also meat and bone soup."

Hearing this, I ate it even more happily. One serving was not enough and asked to add another one. Eight coins will keep them full.

"Have you always been like this from now on?" Before I put down the bowl, I started to think about the next meal.

"En."

"I'll come tomorrow."

With their opening. A lot of people are gradually coming over to have a look!

Among the diners are mountain runners. It's just to find some precious ingredients in the mountains, medicinal herbs and occasionally game or something. Although dangerous but also a lot of money.

There was a big fat rabbit in the net bag at his feet, and the blood was almost bleeding. Although he still has breath, he can't live for long.

Lin Qiao said, "How do you sell this rabbit?"

The diner said: "Do you want to buy it? Twenty cents is enough. The rabbit has seven or eight catties of meat. But the skin must be given to me." "

Yes!" It's useless for Lin Qiao to keep his fur.

The diner ate the noodles in a hurry, slaughtered the rabbit, and packed it in the rabbit skin.

"In the future, if you still have game or something, give me some too." Lin Qiao instructed.

"It's easy to say, I planted several traps on the mountain, and there are always rewards." The mountain runner was quite happy.

After closing the stall and returning home, I immediately went to deal with the rabbit, and smeared coarse salt on the outside. Add some turbid wine, onion and ginger to remove the fishy smell. I also took some herbal leaves from the space and stuffed them in. This big rabbit is really fat, and twenty cents is very cheap!

Although the food at home is better than others. But still hungry.

Lin Qiao wants to roast rabbits, so he sets up a fire in the yard and burns it up. Find a thick branch for the rabbit to wear. Roll over the fire. This rabbit meat has been marinated with coarse salt! A roasted coarsely salted to form a unique burnt aroma. Did not brush a drop of oil. Grill the hidden fat in the meat!

The scent wafts far!

Mother Meng made some porridge and used the best rice. It was the first time to eat it. The rice porridge is very thin. The light and shadow are enough to illuminate people, but the fragrance of the new rice is enough. After a long time of cooking, the rice has already melted in it.

Mother Meng first made a bowl and fed it to the baby. The child followed Lin Qiao, and when he smelled the fragrance of rice, he confessed. I drank a lot spoonful by spoonful, and the baby yelled twice delicately after drinking it, meaning to let his mother hold it.

Chen He picked up his son. The child narrowed his eyes comfortably, and that little expression was not to mention how funny.

"This child is blessed!" Mother Meng boasted that once the child was born, the family would live better.

"En." Chen He also felt that the current day was like a dream: "Mom, let's go out too, our family has enough food, don't be hungry all the time. Xiao Rui said, I can hear your stomach growling in the middle of the night. "

You brat, what are you talking about? I've eaten too much and can't digest it." Mother Meng blushed.

Chen He smiled: "Mother!"

"Okay, I'm full today."

The two of them smelled the fragrance when they entered the yard. The rabbit was just about right baked. Use a small knife to cut off the outer meat. Serve on a plate. They serve it on the table and eat it. The skin is crispy and the meat is delicious. Lin Qiao secretly brushed some honey on it. The sweetness of honey added a bit of flavor to this roasted rabbit. Four people ate a rabbit with rice soup. There was nothing left to eat. The aroma of this barbecue is overbearing, spreading throughout the village.

"Is Lin Lao San's family eating delicious food again?"

"Yeah."

"Sooner or later, he will be poor." That's what he said, but just taking a few sips of water with the delicious fragrance in the air, it was enough to satisfy his hunger. This day can't be passed! How can Lin Laosan be compared with such a good person?

"It's so delicious!"

"The taste is really good!"

Chen He also ate happily, and Lin Qiao was a little bit unsatisfied: "Tomorrow, I will roast some rabbits for sale." Even if they can't be sold out, it's okay, just put it at home Solve the gluttony, the famine of the past three years has given everyone a bad mouth, and now they can eat as much as they want.

"I think it will work!"

Lin Qiao left the stall early the next day. Ordered three fat rabbits from the mountain runner. It was delivered before noon, and two were processed, and the remaining one was going to go home to eat. The two rabbits were marinated and roasted for her in the same way, and the aroma spread far and wide. The roasted rabbit meat slices are good, seven pennies for a large plate and five pennies for a small plate!

People who were hooked by the scent couldn't stand it, and greedy people from nearby villages came out after a while. Come prepared and carry your own wine! I ordered a large plate of roasted rabbit. Drink while eating. That fragrance is a bit overwhelming. It feels like the meat is gone without drinking two sips of wine? I would be reluctant to ask for another plate, but you can try a bowl of noodles.

This roasted rabbit was warmly liked by everyone. Two fat rabbits were cut into more than 30 plates. There are about ten slices of meat on a plate. Haven't eaten yet! Especially later, someone saw that he was hiding one! Let him roast this one too. There is no reason for someone to buy and not sell. I had to deal with this rabbit and bake it! The happiest thing to eat is those few runners who ate plate after plate. Secretly said: This skill is also excellent, how can it become so delicious in his hands?