Chapter 64 Journey Away

The county magistrate came forward to suppress the bandits, and the effect was remarkable, especially from the county town to the village. From time to time, there are yamen servants wandering there, and those who are eyeing are very jealous when they hear about it. I just feel that the background of his freight station is unfathomable, who dares to play his idea? As for the person who robbed them before, he had already been arrested by the county magistrate, and he had to be imprisoned for at least a year.

The man was dumbfounded, and when he came to arrest him, he repeatedly said that there were people above him. It's okay if he doesn't say it, but when he says it, others will get annoyed. If it wasn't for him, how could the leader of the yamen servant be kicked down. A good iron rice bowl was turned yellow by them.

The captain of the yamen wanted to tear him up, and brought his whole family to make trouble. Now that the only pillar of the family's money is dying, they have to make them pay. How can ordinary people in their village afford this? The woman retorted that he was incompetent, she didn't do a good job, and instead came to trouble him! At this moment, his men were also arrested, leaving them orphans and widows, and they still came to persecute them, just to let them die?

This woman is indeed quite fierce, but what kind of person is the former captain of the yamen servant? I've seen a lot of shrews, so I'm still afraid of you? People on both sides are dog-eat-dog, and no one is willing to give up half a point.

It was also caused by their incident, which reminded Lin Qiao that he had to recruit people. I personally found a few capable men in the village to escort them. Every time I go, there are two people who are all the tendons of middle-aged men, and they are much safer with Liu Xiaohu. Now some magistrates of the county personally said to suppress the bandits, and they have started to use this transportation even if it is safe to say that they have transported things a few times. Sometimes when I go to the county town to buy things, I can't get the things in my hand, so I put the things on their goods station and come back quietly. Often things arrive faster than people!

Their money is coming in every day, and now they travel at least two cars a day, and carry so many things four times a day, no matter how afraid the horses can't stand it, it took a long time to think about whether to buy a horse again up.

Liu Xiaohu is beaming every day. If this continues, the money will be distributed next year.

His business is good and Chen He is also rising, and everyone feels amazing. Could it be the boy under the God of Wealth? Chen He can earn more money after giving money to others. Originally, he was envious of Chen He being able to marry someone like Lin Qiao, but now he doesn't know who to envy!

Lin Qiao was very proud of hearing this, no matter how capable she is, she is his wife, isn't she? Hugging his heavy son, he said, "Is this kid too fat?" He weighed it with one hand, and even a person like him felt that the weight was heavy. Xiao Lin Siyuan didn't like being weighed by his father with one hand. With a snort, he fell into his mother's arms!

Chen He said: "It's not you who fed it." There are several meals a day, and it's hard not to get fat.

"Then eat less next time." Lin Qiao scratched his head, mainly because his son was too good at acting like a baby. Every time I was hungry, I pouted my mouth, and my eyes became moist after seeing this, and my little face was full of grievances, which made my heart break when I saw it. I just wish I could pick the stars from the sky for him to eat, eat, eat, eat! If I get fat, my father will take care of me.

So Lin Qiao just fed him like this. Lin Qiao thought that many children who were older than him were not as fat as him. That arm looks like a lotus root, one section at a time!

Chen He suddenly said: "Have you prepared the dry food for going out tomorrow?" Obviously he often doesn't need to talk about these trivial things when he goes out, but every time he can't help thinking about it!

"Don't worry, it's all done." Lin Qiao bowed his head and kissed Chen He.

He didn't hide, Lin Qiao hugged his wife for a while and said, "I'll be back soon." Perhaps because of having a family, it made him more vulnerable, and now he couldn't bear to go out.

Chen He snuggled into his arms. Close your eyes and enjoy the time when your man is by your side.

...

When Lin Qiao went out this time, he was going to a place far away and heard that there was a comprehensive market there. The scale is much larger than the county seat. Many things that cannot be seen in other places can be seen there, and the traditional rule of bartering is still popular there, and you can exchange it with grain! There is a lot of food stored in Linqiao space that has not been sold yet.

That night I went out to the county seat. The next day, I will go directly to that place with a group of people, and I have to take a car on the way. It takes a total of three days to get there.

Everyone took the things they wanted to return when they went out. They were afraid of losing them when they lived in, so they all slept with the goods.

Lin Qiao took two bags, which contained dried mushrooms and wild vegetables. Everyone didn't take it seriously when they saw that it was worthless. One of them, who took five bags of rice, had to sleep with his arms around the rice, for fear that some lawless people would steal his grain while he was sleeping.

A total of more than a dozen carriages. The travel expenses will be one hundred yuan. For example, the person who brings a lot of rice belts has to pay more, otherwise it will take up too much space!

Lin Qiao swayed on the car, and soon fell asleep leaning there. In the middle of the night, I was awakened by a burst of shouting and cursing. It turned out that he slept too deeply, and someone took away a rare spice in his sleep. It was worth several taels of silver. This trip not only made no money, but also lost a lot. He reminded everyone to check their things quickly. Some people are happy and some are sad. Lin Qiao looked at the moon outside, thinking of his wife and son!

Sighing softly, the one with the five bags of rice didn't dare to sleep anymore, and kept vigil with each other. There is a mixed bag of fish and dragons in this team. Nor should one be taken lightly. Lin Qiao had no choice but to continue to turn over because he didn't hold anything in his hand. It was really cold in the night. I don't know if Chen He, who was in the same night, missed him?

For the past three days, eating, drinking, and slacking have guarded their little things, and they have survived for three days, and they were all smooth and smooth when they first met. Now it is unkempt. Well, it's finally here.

After getting out of the car, I found that the landform here is very strange, with a lot of wind and sand, and people can stand in one place to set up a stall at will. Not only their faces, but also many blond and blue-eyed foreigners.

There are all kinds of things, including tools, ironware, daggers, special scones, grain and dried meat. This stall is very long. It took Lin Qiao a full two hours to walk from the beginning to the end. What they are most popular here are those clothes full of exotic styles. There are woven patterns on the top, some are bright red, some are sapphire blue, which are obviously men's clothes, but the hem is made into a skirt, and the colors are gorgeous and beautiful.

It seemed that if Chen He wore such a skirt, his skin would be as white as snow. I don't know what kind of scenery it is. At the thought of this, nosebleeds gushed out.

He also rushed into the crowd, and after a while he rushed out with the advantage of strength and got the clothes as he wished, and put them in the bag with satisfaction. Then I went for a casual stroll and found pure peppercorns. Countless recipes have gone through my mind, buy it! Must buy.