Chapter 152 Solved

When Lin Qiao came back, he called Chen Rui aside, Chen He felt strange and got up and followed.

Chen Rui looked at Lin Qiao and said, "Brother Qiao, what happened?"

"The friend I met at my place that day, did you still see him later?"

Chen Rui had never seen Lin Qiao speak so seriously. . A little nervous: "I met once." He also told Lin Qiao about the chance encounters, and said that because it was Lin Qiao's friend, he bought the tea at a lower price.

"He is the eldest prince." How could there be a little tea in the family? It was because of his intention to stay in Jinling for a few more days.

Lin Qiao didn't intend to say it at first, but he didn't want Chen Rui to be deceived any longer. Chen He came in from the outside and said: "Rui'er, does he like you?"

Chen Rui's mind is muddled now, if he is said to be the First Prince, then Long Qi is not the Seventh Prince. It felt unreal that such a big man would appear in his life.

Lin Qiao said: "You are not allowed to go out with him in the future, ordinary people can't enter the royal family!" He didn't expect him to find a wealthy man, as long as he was nice to him, so he underestimated his brother-in-law. He attracted the prince without making a sound, and there were still two of them in one move!

This time, it was Lin Qiao and Chen He who were interrogating him in three sessions. The identity of the Seventh Prince was also revealed.

Chen He was completely shocked.

Lin Qiao said: "You are not allowed to be with them."

Chen Rui said with a blushing face, "I didn't have that kind of relationship with them

." Come out, if Chen Rui doesn't get married, they won't give up!

Brother Qiao blushed when he said this.

After Lin Qiao finished speaking, he continued to deal with things. The Patriarch of the Su family died so vaguely on the boundary of Jinling. There are many troubles behind, but he is unwilling to tell Chen He about many things. Talking about it can only increase his anxiety!

Lin Qiao left.

Chen He looked at his younger brother: "Rui'er, tell your brother the truth, do you like Long Qi?" It turned out that he didn't know that he was the seventh prince, and the two of them wanted to make a private decision for life. He was only very old at that time, and now it is inevitable that the old relationship will rekindle. Afraid that he would be embarrassed in front of Lin Qiao, he couldn't be honest with many things.

Chen Rui remembered that Long Qi's cheeks were slightly red: "I... just wanted him to look good. In fact, I have already let go of it. I will treat him as a friend when we meet this time." Chen He looked over suspiciously: "You

guys When will we meet again?"

Chen Rui blushed. That day Long Qi jumped over the wall and entered, no one knew about this kind of thing. Now he exploded out. But the words have been said, if you don't tell the whole truth, I'm afraid my brother won't let it go. I had no choice but to hold back my shame and say it!

Chen He has been educated orthodoxly since he was a child, and has always been dignified and generous. When he heard that his younger brother secretly dated someone, and that person had entered his room, his brain hurt suddenly: "You move to live with me immediately." Mother Although he is in good health, he is not mentally strong and can't discipline his younger brother. He is just such a biological brother, but you can watch him make detours!

"Brother, I won't." Chen Rui promised in a low voice: "I really don't have anyone I like, I will listen to you and Brother Qiao!" "Move."

Chen He didn't talk nonsense.

Chen He has always been gentle, but Chen Rui would be very scared if his face fell.

The room over there has been prepared for him a long time ago, and everything is new, so he doesn't need to bring anything extra. Simply tidy up and move in!

...

Lin Qiao didn't come back that night. Chen He only felt that the big bed was empty and uncomfortable. She deliberately hugged the eldest son on the bed to sleep with him. The son slept soundly next to him, but he couldn't fall asleep no matter what.

It has always been rumored in Jinling City that there is a prince standing behind Lin Qiao, but it was unexpectedly the eldest prince. He doesn't know anything about politics, but he often hears it from others when he is in business. The eldest prince was born of the former empress, and he was obviously very capable but he was never liked by the emperor, not to mention that the empress now has three sons. It is difficult for him to fight for the throne! Lin Qiao stood on his side, but turned against the eldest prince because of Chen Rui's matter! Will he still be safe and sound?

The eldest son slept soundly, and the sound of even breathing could slightly soothe Chen He.

But he didn't sleep well all night, and he didn't dare to look for Lin Qiao, knowing that he must be doing something big. I didn't bother to tell him about my trivial matters. Lin Qiao came back in the morning, and as soon as he opened the door and came in, he saw Chen He who was already up early.

"Did I disturb you?" Lin Qiao whispered.

"No." Chen He looked at Lin Qiao, and stubble came out after he hadn't slept all night. Adding a sense of vicissitudes, the tiredness in his eyes showed that he didn't sleep all night: "Is the matter over?"

Lin Qiao took off his clothes and said, "That's right." These two princes would really give him Trouble. A good living person disappeared out of thin air like this, and it was difficult to explain to the Su family later. It took a whole night to make a scene of drinking flower wine according to the habits of the Patriarch of the Su family! The clues happened to be traced to the brothel. There are mixed fish and dragons there, and it is difficult to investigate whether it is true or false! How to count the nodes of time seamlessly. A lot of energy wasted!

Fortunately, the Patriarch of the Su family is very confident about the itinerary and does not need to explain it to others. For Lin Qiao, this is much easier. Now it can be delayed every day!

The best situation is that after the head of the Su family dies, everyone in the Su family will start robbing the family's business and status. Put this matter aside! As long as time goes by, there will be no way to find out the clues. They will also be able to escape this catastrophe smoothly. Although he had considered enough yesterday, but who knows where the mistakes will be exposed, the worst result will be a confrontation with the Su family.

Lin Qiao hugged Chen He: "Are you worried about me?" There was an inaudible joy in his voice.

"Yes." Chen He nodded.

"Daughter-in-law, I'm sleepy. You can sleep with me for a while." Lin Qiao was really exhausted, and he had managed to survive with a lot of mental effort. When he saw his daughter-in-law, he let go of all his defenses. The tide rushed over from all directions, just want to lie on the bed with his arms around him.

"Yeah!"

It was already dawn, but Xiao Lin Siyuan was still sound asleep there. The insomnia of his parents didn't affect him at all, so he hugged him in the bed right now. Lin Qiao hugged Chen He and went to bed. He was really sleepy. His head seemed to be filled with heavy paste and kept falling, and he fell asleep the moment it touched the pillow.

When he woke up again, he was woken up by his son. Little Lin Siyuan had been playing in his arms for an untold amount of time, and seeing him smile, "Daddy!"

Lin Qiao narrowed his eyes, grabbed his son and kissed him.

His beard was very thick and piercing, and Xiao Lin Siyuan was yelled by his relatives: "My face hurts."

Lin Qiao became playful, and the more his son hid there, the more he pulled him closer to his face. Scared by his son, he quickly crawled behind Chen He, locking his little head behind Chen He, for fear that his father would see him.

"Hahahaha." Lin Qiao laughed.

Chen He said: "Don't bully my son." It scares the child.

Lin Qiao kissed his wife. Chen He's drowsiness was immediately wiped out by his kiss, it was just a superficial kiss, but it left him unsatisfied.

Lin Qiao touched his wife's belly: "The second baby will be born in a few months. I'll find some experienced women for you this time!"

Chen He's face turned red all of a sudden: "It's too late."

Lin Qiao hugged his belly, and put his ear to him: "Er Bao, I'm Daddy."

Little Lin Siyuan crawled out from behind his mother, and also stuck his ear in a dignified way: "I'm brother."

It's a pity that Er Bao didn't What a response to them!

"Daughter-in-law, what do you want to eat?" It was already noon now. Naihe just woke up and his appetite hasn't recovered yet, so he doesn't want to eat too greasy food.

"I want to eat the soup and rice you made." Chen He looked at her and said.

"Okay." The daughter-in-law has to do it if she wants to eat. Immediately went to the small kitchen in the back. After a while, a faint scent crept in through the cracks in the window, Chen Rui smelled the scent and came over: "Brother Qiao is cooking delicious food again?" He wanted to go to see his brother in the morning, but he heard that he hadn't gotten up yet. Finally stayed up until noon!

"Little greedy cat, I really can't hide it from your nose. I made soup and rice."

"Ah." Chen Rui swallowed sharply. The soup rice made by Lin Qiao is a sour soup, and the steamed rice mixed with bamboo tubes is really very sweet. Plus the crispy radish secretly made by Brother Qiao. He can eat a big bowl if he is not hungry.

Chen Rui couldn't wait to move a stool for himself. Sitting there waiting, after a while, he heard the servant say: "Mr. Lin Yihan is looking for you!"

Chen Rui immediately looked at his brother. The relationship between the two is so embarrassing, and it's too late to avoid the rumors outside, so why would they come to him.

Lin Qiao brought out the cooked soup and rice, and Chen He told the story.

Lin Qiao said: "Understood, most likely they came to find me." Now the Lin family has suffered heavy losses after declaring war with him. Being rejected by other merchants in Jinling City is difficult now. This time it was mostly for peace. Knowing that coming to Lin Qiao would probably be rejected, he found another way to find Chen He. Lin Qiao went out directly. Sure enough, the people who came were Lin Yihan and the head of the Lin family, both of whom looked unhappy.

When Lin Qiao sent someone to hand over the account book to him before, the hatred in his heart was indeed the first time he was punished by Lin Qiao.

Unexpectedly, he got the evidence again. The emperor just asked for mercy, and his second lady was brought into the palace again. The process was a lot of trouble, if he submitted the account book again, it would really be over. Angry and a little frightened. How did Lin Qiao, who has only been here for a few months, get the account books of their core shopkeeper. You can't think deeply about this matter, the more you think about it, the more afraid you become!

"Mr. Lin, there are some misunderstandings between us. It's better to resolve our enemies than to end them. This time, we are wrong. Can you show your hand and spare us this time. If you have any orders, we will do it just by your orders." The words are very humble, and Lin Yihan probably looks more stable than before because of his marriage!