Chapter 7

As soon as Lin Qiao got his mother-in-law and brother-in-law home, the Lin family got the news. They all live in the same village, and there are no secrets at all.

Lin's mother turned pale with anger and said: "This son is raised for nothing, as if he caught up with the family and gave it to their family? The old and the young in the Chen family can't eat, let my son raise it, what a thick-skinned This bastard is also stupid, he didn't say he would send a piece of cake to his family when he made cakes. He's rushing to provide for the elderly?" The more he thought about it, the angrier he became, and he was about to go out and curse at his door after putting on his shoes.

He was stopped by Lin's father: "What is this for? You are not a baby, why don't you let others baby you?" "

My baby is a fart, he can piss me off!"

"Calm down, you don't like this life Too comfortable?" Father Lin frowned.

"Fortunately, I still have four sons!" Lin Jiacun favored sons over daughters, and she gave birth to five sons in one fell swoop. Now at home, even Lin's father has to let her go, and she is more and more able to do things because she is used to it.

Lin Qiao is like the Achilles' heel in her body, whoever mentions it will explode with him. If it wasn't for Lin's father to pull her, she would probably run over there to scold people, and it would be so ugly.

Mother Lin asked suspiciously: "Why do you act like this when I mention the third child? I told you not to watch it secretly. If we want to break up with the third child, we will do so quickly! Now he has taken his mother-in-law home, but he doesn't see me .And beat the old bachelor in the village. Give him what he can? Later, the village chief will deal with him! Don't stop me, or I will never end with you."

Father Lin ignored him.

Mother Lin felt bored, so she went to the backyard to see his two big fat pigs. It would be nice to be able to eat food in a famine year. Don't even think about the meat, how much meat will be killed by two big fat pigs during the Chinese New Year? Who in the village can be as rich as her family, the villagers said with envy. Mother Lin was very helpful, and went to see her two pigs every now and then, and when she saw the big pig, she lost all anger.

Father Lin wanted to visit Lin Qiao today, but it was not convenient for his mother-in-law and brother-in-law to be there. I simply won't go, I can only talk about it later!

...

Mrs. Meng is really capable. After entering the house, she put on old clothes and started tidying up. The junk that was piled up before. Wash what should be washed, and change to rinse! Not to mention the inside of the house, it was well cleaned up.

Even the baby's diapers have been removed and washed for a month, and they can't be used up.

"Mother, take a break." Chen He couldn't stand it anymore and wanted to follow along. But the Meng family didn't let him go to the field. Although Chen He stayed on the bed, his eyes and neck were tired from following Meng Mu's movements.

"I can't stop, it's the first time I feel that life is so busy. My son, you are blessed." Mother Meng watched Chen He look better after giving birth than before giving birth! Lin Qiao has taken care of breastfeeding and holding the baby every day. He ate two eggs a day. It can be counted in the village!

Chen He lowered his head shyly. The little baby woke up and kicked his legs next to his mother, picked up the baby and gently coaxed him.

With an indescribable sweetness on the corner of her mouth, Meng Muzhi was completely relieved, and the more she watched Lin Qiao, the more she liked him.

Outside, Lin Qiao and Chen Rui were selling rice cakes outside, they made very little every day, and they couldn't buy them when they came late. The villagers who love this mouthful are never tired of eating it. It's just that except for the copper coins in the first two days, they will be exchanged for grain later. Soon the grain tanks rose, but most of them were coarse grains, and the fine grains were reluctant to be exchanged. But coarse grains are not a problem for him, they are just as delicious when prepared.

After everything was sold out, Chen Rui came in with a money jar and food: "Here, Brother, Brother Qiao will tell you." His face was full of joy.

Lin Qiao said: "I'll make dumplings for you today, and I'll go out and cut two catties of meat. Mother-in-law, bring the noodles and I'll make them." After eating Lin Qiao's handicrafts, Meng's mother was really convinced! The same food tastes very delicious once he makes it. Since then, the cooking at home has been entrusted to Lin Qiao. Mother Meng is embarrassed, so she has to do more in other areas.

"Okay! Don't buy too much meat, one catty is enough." Mother Meng instructed, my uncle is good in everything, but he is too willing to eat, and he is a bit extravagant! People who have suffered from starvation are reluctant to eat fine grains. If she is the housekeeper, she must replace all the fine grains in the house with coarse grains. It's good to pile up the grain tanks high!

"Okay!" Lin Qiao agreed.

Turned around and left. Chen Rui wanted to go too, but he was afraid that people in the village would talk nonsense and didn't go out for several days. I can't stay idle at home. Said to Mother Meng and elder brother: "I'm going to milk the cow!"

"Be careful, don't let the sheep kick you!"

"Don't worry.

"

The smell of boiled goat milk wafts far away. The aroma of milk is so strong that the children want to drink it when they smell it. Not to mention children, even adults swallowed when they smelled it! It is said that Lin Qiao got goat milk for his baby. Children who are chubby are not short of nutrition at all!

Everyone in the village wanted to go and drink some goat milk, but they didn't know how to do so.

Lin Qiao went to cut the meat, and the butchers in the village put a lot of pork belly in the case money, most of which were lean meat, and the fattest and most fragrant piece was bought up, and they had to refine the oil and eat it slowly, compared with fat meat. It looks like lean meat is not popular.

Lin Qiao said: "Cut a catty of meat for me?"

"Fifteen cents!" The butcher was slightly surprised to see Lin Qiao. Then I saw fifteen copper coins on the case, and then I lowered the knife. I don't know how to practice that skill, and the knife is called precision. Cut off a piece and put it on the scale to measure it, it is just right. Nothing more, nothing less. The butcher cut a small piece of fat meat on the desk and added it as an extra. Then he said: "Brother Lin, I heard that your family has a milk-producing ewe?

"

Money." The butcher said honestly, but he had the face of a butcher and couldn't be kind.

"Okay." He had a good impression of this butcher, and he was known in the village to love his wife.

"How much money do you think I should give?"

"I don't have any money. I live in a village. If you are really sorry, you can give me some big bones!" Their bones are cheap, and the meat on the top has been shaved. It's just a hollow bone. Usually, those who buy a lot of meat or old customers will give it for free. Who cares about bones if they can eat meat? They are not considered good things, but Lin Qiao likes them very much. It is the most suitable to chop up the bones and cook soup with wild vegetables.

When the butcher heard this, he immediately agreed, fearing that the good thing would be gone if he agreed too late. For him, it is no different from giving in vain! The big deal is to save some meat, just don't pick it so it's clean.

Lin Qiao changed his way of changing his taste every day. The neighbor who lives next to him is troublesome! I haven't been eating well recently. Without him, the smell of food wafts over on time every day, making my own food lose its taste. How can I live after this?