Chapter 122

Lin Qiao and Chen He hung out on the bed for three whole days. Lin Qiao has never been so happy, Chen He is almost obedient. I wish I could die on this bed.

Lin Qiao got up and began to get dressed, Chen He couldn't bear to look away, and suddenly said: "Do you want to buy my tea house?" It was his best business, although the tea produced was no longer supplied to the palace, but the output Not high is still the favorite of many big and wealthy families. Among them, 30 old tea trees are the treasures of treasures!

"I'm not interested, unless you can convince me." Most of Lin Qiao's current business is in maritime trade, and he is also engaged in such industries as inn cloth village antique shops. This kind of tea picking industry has never been involved, and the output is low, and the profit is just like that. People who have seen Jinshan Yinshan are not too tempted to see this kind of industry.

Chen He coquettishly said, "Buy a tea house as a gift for my wife."

Lin Qiao stopped buttoning his buttons, then turned his head and raised his eyebrows, "Oh? It's the kind of girl who looks gentle on the surface but is especially relaxed on the bed. A daughter-in-law?" After speaking, she leaned over and kissed him on the mouth.

Chen He said: "Yes."

Lin Qiao squeezed his chin and said: "No."

Chen He fell down all of a sudden, Lin Qiao got up and put on his clothes, and after a while he heard the sound of his short legs kicking the floor came. Pushing open the door, it was Xiao Lin Siyuan, who immediately saw Chen He on the bed and shouted loudly: "Mother."

Chen He hurriedly got up from the bed. Stretching out his hands: "Son."

Xiao Lin Siyuan ran over directly and jumped into Chen He's arms. The child was separated for half a year, and when he saw his mother, all the grievances came out, and he was close and kissed. Hiding in mother's arms to hug, like a little stalker. One mouthful, one mother, so cute!

Lin Qiao said: "My son will be kept with you first."

"Okay." Chen He also missed the child. Seeing Xiao Lin Siyuan's happy face now. Holding his son in his arms and kissing him, Xiao Lin Siyuan twisted and twisted when he got up beautifully.

Lin Qiao got up to leave.

Chen He looked at his leaving back and said, "When will you come back to me?" I was afraid that he would not know when he would see you again after he left.

The corner of Lin Qiao's mouth slightly raised: "When I miss you."

Chen He nodded.

Lin Qiao went out.

Chen He and Xiao Lin Siyuan were playing together. Xiao Lin Siyuan was at the time when he was smart and cute. This child was good-looking and loved to laugh. He was so coaxed by his mother to make him quack!

When Chen He went out with Xiao Lin Siyuan in his arms, he ran into an unexpected guest in this inn.

It was Miss Wang who had ridiculed him that day, and now she saw that the corners of Chen He's eyes were glowing pink, which showed that she had been nourished by others. Ben looks dignified and majestic, but the inadvertent charm is uncontrollable. She took a deep look at Chen He: "You really are not a serious person!"

At the banquet that day, Ms. Wang sat with him at the table, and she saw with her own eyes that he had lost control since seeing Master Lin, waiting for him to leave. Since then, he has been secretly following behind him, seeing that he has followed Master Lin's house all the way to Mr. Lin's house, and after being rejected, he thought of climbing over the wall. I don't know what happened when I went in, but I came out with a happy face.

On the second day, I went to the best inn in Jinling to have a private meeting with Master Lin, and I didn't even leave the door for three days. Perhaps she used some kind of coquettish means to make her serve him comfortably. No wonder Master Lin brought all the children to him!

Although I didn't like him before. But thinking that he is the son of a rich family after all, he should at least know a little bit of courtesy, justice and shame. I didn't expect him to ignore everything. No wonder he can abandon his former husband for money, and now he has a more powerful one. .

Chen He is a few years older than Ms. Wang, and she didn't care about many things in the past. But today, this guy is not allowed to talk nonsense in front of his son: "You are an unmarried Yunying girl who chases after Lin Yihan all day long. You are neither a fiancée nor a relative, aren't you afraid of losing face at home?"

" You..."

"Get out of the way, you're blocking me!" Chen He carried his son coldly and went downstairs. Back to Chen Mansion.

Miss Wang trembled all over. I didn't expect to be despised by the person I despised. In this case, simply peel off his skin. Let people see how slutty he is in his bones.

...

Chen He returned home. Chen Rui was sitting in the yard waiting for him.

"The young master is back." The servants said.

Chen Rui immediately turned around: "Brother, you can count..." Before he finished speaking, he was pleasantly surprised: "Yuaner, why are you here? Where's your father?" Xiao Lin Siyuan leaned against

Chen He's body, soft and cute. Big eyes looked at him. A childish voice called out: "Uncle."

Chen Rui was instantly happy. Little Lin Siyuan was born under his watch. Until more than a year old. After this separation, I often think about it in my heart. This child has grown up a lot than when we parted, and it's more fun now.

Chen Rui wanted to hug him. Little Lin Siyuan followed him.

"Brother, is Brother Qiao here?" Chen Rui asked in surprise.

The corner of Chen He's mouth slightly pursed and nodded with a smile.

Chen Ruidao: "No wonder my brother's face is a little rosy now. How is Brother Qiao? Where is he?"

"He's busy with his own business."

Chen Ruidao: "Let's take Yuan'er over there to show mother. She must be happy

."

The son exchanged the price of going back to Chen's family, but he was not strong enough. Although the physical ailment healed, he contracted a heart disease. Now seeing the chubby little Lin Siyuan is more energetic!

Little Lin Siyuan was tired after playing for a while and leaned against Meng Shi to sleep. Meng Shi put the child to sleep. He whispered to Chen He: "Is Lin Qiao here?"

"Here!"

"Then what are you going to do?"

"Follow him home." Chen He didn't even hesitate.

Mother Meng nodded: "It should!" She likes Lin Qiao very much, and the eldest son also likes it. If it weren't for her poor body, the two of them would not be able to separate now.

Chen He is also very tired these days. Going back to the house, he gently touched his lower abdomen with his hands. These days, he has been pestering Lin Qiao for a lot of money. I don't know if his stomach can't live up to it. If only he could ask Yuan Er for a younger brother!

Thinking about it, his cheeks turned red again, and he took out the half-embroidered mandarin duck playing water pillow towel again. Since he separated from Lin Qiao, he has studied embroidery painstakingly, and now his level is much better than before. A pair of mandarin ducks lingered together on the pillow towel. It makes people happy to look at it!

I don't know what Lin Qiao is doing or if he is thinking about him.

Lin Qiao is really thinking about Chen He at the moment. Since the last tryst at the inn, he has a taste for him. Not long after we separated, he misses him again. He can't wait to take him home so that we can see him day and night. .