Chapter 18 Dogs

Lin Qiao told the doctor that the money for seeing a doctor would come from him, and gave him another thousand Wen. He said: "You are good at throwing soil embryos. Later, you can burn some earthen jars in the deserted kiln in the village. The money is considered as a deposit." Earthen jars are

used by every household, and they can be used to hold water or food and cook meals! There is a large kiln factory in the village. Most of the young people in the village have worked there, and Dacheng is one of the best. It's just that the crock pots were replaced by foreign ceramics, and the local and foreign markets were not easy to sell, so the kiln was closed. I still owe people wages for several years! The village chief said that anyone who burns earthen pots can go in and use them at any time! The materials and venues are ready-made and used to pay wages. But no one went either. It's been a long time. Almost forgot about that place!

Hearing what Lin Qiao said, the others also stopped thinking. Where is it for that crock? Just to help Dacheng find a new saying!

Dacheng also knew it in his heart!

After Lin Qiao left, he often told his neighbors: "You all misjudged Brother Lin, he is fine."

The doctor also told him that he would be injured for a hundred days. It can be recovered in a hundred days! It seems that the leg can be kept like this. After this incident, Lin Qiao's reputation in the village is getting louder and louder. Everyone is also willing to associate with him.

Firing earthen pots is a lot of hard work, and it takes a day to stay in the high-temperature kiln! The price of the hard-fired things is cheap. No one likes to do it. But after hearing what Lin Qiao said, many men in the village went to open kilns and fired a few furnaces.

Otherwise, there is really nothing to do in the village, so it is good to save it and join in the fun later.

...

Lin Qiao went home and ate rice with roast meat and garlic vegetables. The new rice was different and more fragrant, and it was sweeter in his mouth. Served with bacon, it is salty, delicious and full of satisfaction. Rice is better than whole-grain rice. It is not often eaten at home, and everyone has a surprising amount of food. A big pot full of rice was swept away by the four of them!

After dinner, Meng's mother cleaned the house. Lin Qiao held the child and led his daughter-in-law out for a walk to digest food.

Everyone in the village knew that Lin Qiao had found a brother to be his wife, but Chen He was quiet and didn't like to go out. Except for the neighbor's aunt, I don't meet people outside, and now I brought him out to see that he is so handsome, no wonder that child is also fair and good-looking.

Most of the women in the village have to do farm work, and no matter how beautiful they are, they will become dark, thin and rough after the sun's wind and sun. How to compare with others?

I also said before that marrying my elder brother is not good. But now I can see that Lin Qiao's beauty is not shallow.

Seeing the two of them walking side by side, those women also snickered: "After all, they are young couples who have just been married for a few years, and their relationship is good." Their own men are not so patient, and Lin Qiao is still tidying his wife's clothes. Ouch, this person is really incomparable to others!

Chen He has been widely welcomed, and everyone always has more patience and preferential treatment for good-looking people. The young daughters-in-law were flirting with each other, blushing when talking to him, which made Chen He even more embarrassed than them. Seeing her like this made her want to tease her more. In particular, women have rich experience in childbearing, and they are succinct when talking about parenting scriptures.

Their novice parents were stunned and asked humbly for advice from time to time. Everyone treats them better and better. Tell them carefully. This trip paid off!

Chen He is also happy, and has already met with these sister-in-laws tomorrow to continue talking about the daily life of raising a baby. Chen He looks cold and hard to get in touch with, but is actually very soft and cute. He is happier than anyone else when he finally made friends. When returning home, Lin Qiao was holding the child. He circled to the left and then to the right for a while, so lively that Lin Qiao couldn't help but want to kiss him.

After the two returned home, Chen Rui's expression was a little strange, and Meng's mother didn't notice it when she was working behind her.

"What's wrong?" Chen He asked hurriedly.

Chen Rui glanced at Lin Qiao and hesitated to speak.

Lin Qiao said from the side: "Who bullied you?"

Chen Rui was young and was by his side, this brother-in-law was like his own son, so he must not let others bully him.

Chen Rui said: "It's nothing else. I was shocked when someone came in today." Chen Rui squatted in the yard to feed the chickens. He was having fun, when he turned around and suddenly saw a man standing behind him, he was so scared that he screamed. Startled the man too. He is still restless!

These words made Lin Qiao vigilant, and his status in the village has risen sharply recently. Coupled with the chickens and ducks at home, people around the pigs in the backyard regard this as a zoo. I come here every now and then, and they are all from the same village. It doesn't have a clearer portal boundary like in the city! I didn't think much of it before, but Lin Rui is getting older, this child is good-looking and careless, what if someone takes advantage of him. Immediately said: "Tomorrow, you should close the doors and windows. It's okay, don't let them come over!" "

This, isn't it good?"

"What's wrong, why don't you let me close the door in my own house." Lin Bridge frowned.

As soon as I got out of the stall the next day, I told the mountain runner that I wanted to raise a dog, and asked to find a good one who could take care of the home.

Paoshan fully agreed. At noon, I brought two weaned puppies, with black fur, one ear drooping and the other standing upright. The cute little eyes are so cute that they explode!

The sound of running up the mountain was afraid that he would not know the goods, and said: "This is the best wolf dog. It is a hybrid of wolf and dog. When it grows up, even wild boars dare to attack. Hunters will choose such a dog to go up the mountain together!

" Dog ears, the two puppies barked fiercely. Small people have big tempers. He even bared his teeth in protest: "If you want the dog ears to stand up, you can tie them up, and it will look more vicious."

Lin Qiao was very close to his eyes and accepted the two dogs. This mountain runner is kind and doesn't need money. Just roast a few rabbits for him. He brings the rabbit by himself! Before, I would grab a plate from others every day, but I couldn't get enough of the sweet-mouthed ones? They are the best at hunting rabbits, and they have done it a few times at home, but it tastes as sweet as no one else. How beautiful it would be if I could enjoy a rabbit here to myself. Just think about it!

Lin Qiao agreed and roasted one for him first. It is the most greedy time at noon. He just held a rabbit and gnawed it. Sure enough, he won everyone's attention, swallowed his saliva, and envied and hated him. Greatly satisfied his vanity. The way everyone looks at him is almost like looking at a local tyrant!

He couldn't finish eating a rabbit at all, and he only ate half of it when his stomach was almost full. Wrap up the remaining half and take it home, another delicious meal at night!

Lin Qiao was also happy. With this little pup looking after the home, the home would be safer. Brought the dog home and loved it. The two paparazzi were bouncing up and down, and their ears were flicking back and forth, which was very cute. The newcomer puppy doesn't recognize his life at all. Instead, he stared at the chicken curiously. Always want to touch with paws. It's a pity that Chen Rui watched closely, it didn't succeed.