Chapter 144 Can't Buy

The Yang family's young master is only about three years old this year, he is still a child but he takes care of Yuan'er very much. They started playing, and after Lin Qiao finished talking about things, they drank tea for a while to give their son and the others time to play. Xiao Lin Siyuan was very happy and giggled non-stop. When Lin Qiao was leaving, Lin Qiao hugged Xiao Lin Siyuan, and the young master of the Yang family said goodbye politely: "Goodbye Yuaner, goodbye uncle!"

Lin Qiao took Xiao Lin Siyuan's hand and said goodbye to him.

After leaving the inn, Xiao Lin Siyuan, who was back in his arms in the carriage, stood up suddenly, put his arms around Lin Qiao's neck, and kissed his father on the cheek: "I like Daddy!" Lin Qiao couldn't help laughing

: "Little sycophant."

Lin Siyuan looked at him and smiled and was finally relieved. It seemed that his father was not angry with him.

When I got home, it was the same as before, pestering Chen He, and fell asleep while lying on Chen He's lap.

Chen He hugged him into the crib: "Look, my son is scared." He spent a whole day trying to coax his father.

Lin Qiao pursed his lips and smiled: "It's hard for this kid to get angry with him!" Since he was a child, he has been good at observing words and expressions, and he can also coax others. In the future, I don't know who can fall on him, but today I suddenly found that the young master of the Yang family is really good. He takes good care of his son, and is organized and polite when he speaks. There is an old saying that three years old is old, and he can't be wrong when he grows up like this: "If my son is really with him in the future, we adults should not stop him."

Chen He gave him a white look. What about ten years later. As if it was about to happen the next moment, I didn't want to talk to him anymore.

...

Chen Rui has always wanted to move to live with Lin Qiao. But after all, I'm too embarrassed to move in if I'm not married, besides, every time I say this to Uncle Fu, the housekeeper, he seems like the sky is going to collapse. The brother who did it had already cleaned up the room for him, but he couldn't move there. Learn a lot about housekeeping every day.

Chen Rui is born smart, although he has never touched many things before. But a little exposure to learn much faster than others!

Forbe seemed to have discovered a treasure. I became more and more excited. Take him with you wherever you go. In the evening, Chen Rui was reading a book in the room alone. Since his brother got married, the room has become more and more empty. He is used to being independent again, and he doesn't like having servants around to serve him. More and more lonely. The books he reads are all those supernatural novels on the market. Watching one after another.

Suddenly there was a loud knock on the door.

"Who is it?" He yelled outside, but no one responded. Could it be the wind. He didn't take it seriously and continued to read. Suddenly he heard another muffled knock on the door, and he opened the door to find two small stones at the door. The sound just now must have come from these two stones.

Chen Rui looked up and saw a tall and beautiful man sitting on the wall of his house under the moonlight. Playing with small stones in hands. It was Long Qi who left that day, how could he find this place?

"Hey, why are you knocking on my door?" Chen Rui raised his head and asked.

Then I saw Long Qi jumping down from the high wall but landed firmly on the ground. Unexpectedly, he is still good at kung fu, and he climbed over the wall with a kind of chic and coquettish: "I lost your things, and I came here to return them." He raised his head and said, the corners of his mouth inadvertently When speaking upwards, there is a sense of pride, like a little fox with a cocked tail. It's not annoying at all, on the contrary, this temperament is a bit cute.

"What?" Chen Rui didn't leave anything behind. When he said this, he remembered that he had something on his body, maybe he came to ask for this thing, so he said that on purpose.

Just as Long Qi was about to take out the red ribbon from his arms, he saw Chen Rui swish back into the room. Then he took out the flamboyant purple jade pendant with his name engraved on it from the cabinet: "I'll return this to you."

Long Qi thought he was in such a hurry, why did he go out of his way to separate himself from him. My heart suddenly collapsed: "If you give it to you, it's for you. If you don't like it, you'll throw it at him." This is the first time you gave him something, what does this mean?

"No, my brother said it's too expensive, so I can't take it." The bright color of the water head is so big, and the carving work can be said to be priceless. Chen Ruiyuan didn't know it was so expensive, but he just knew it was pretty. If I had known it was so expensive, I wouldn't have accepted it!

"What are you afraid of? At worst, just treat me as having passed the dowry." In the future, I just happen to marry this beautiful little brother home.

"That's even worse." Chen Rui blushed. If it wasn't for his good looks, he would probably get angry with his words like a disciple!

Long Qi stood in front of his door and talked about how each courtyard of the Chen family was next to each other. They talked nothing, but soon felt that the lights outside were brightly lit. Hearing Uncle Fu's voice and footsteps: "Has the house been burglarized?" A

big family like them is the favorite place for thieves to come. Fu Bo has to come to the young master first. I'm afraid that the thief will scare him again!

Chen Rui hurriedly said: "You go back quickly."

Long Qi's face froze: "My kung fu is not effective from time to time. The more anxious I am, the more I can't use it." The three-meter-high wall still needs to be climbed for a while.

Chen Rui remembered that his complexion had changed. Even though he had a sweet temper, he knew what to do and what not to do. He is unmarried now, if someone finds out that there is a man hiding in his house, don't mess around. Catch him directly into the room. Threatened with a vicious voice: "Don't make any noise." It was directly stuffed in the cabinet.

Just got him in the closet. He heard Uncle Fu knock on the door: "Is the young master asleep?"

"No."

Uncle Fu opened the door and said, "Did you hear something just now?"

"No." Chen Rui smiled stiffly.

Xu was too nervous about Long Qi just now. I forgot to hide the miscellaneous books spread out on the table. Uncle Fu saw the book and said: "Young Master, it's better to read less books like this. I'm going to see the two storekeepers tomorrow." " Understood

!"

For your own good. Rest early. I will call you tomorrow morning."

When Uncle Fu finally left, Chen Rui let out a sigh of relief. He opened the cabinet and found that there was no one in it. Stretch your head to see. But he was almost dragged in by a pair of big hands. Long Qiyuan wanted to take advantage of the chaos to kiss him. It's a pity that he reacted quite astutely. He came out of the cabinet with some regret: "Rui'er, can we get together again?" He smiled handsomely with big white teeth.

"No."

"Why?"

"I don't like this kind of walk away!" It's okay to be a friend, but it's too insecure to be a lover.