Chapter 93 Robbers

Lin Qiao hung out with Chen Hesi for a while, coaxed him to sleep and kept looking at him until dawn. The Escort Bureau was brightly lit, and many bodyguards had already started to load their vehicles. They filled the heavy boxes with goods, a total of twelve vehicles, and the escorts included him, a total of thirty-six people, and three people transported one vehicle. There is a carriage in front of the road, and the goods are out of the city together!

The two accompanying Lin Qiao are both old bodyguards: "We are friends of Old Wu Xu, and he specifically asked us to take care of you. My name is Lao Hei, and his name is Xiao He." This old black man knew Lin Qiao very well. The bridge spoke.

Xiaohe drove the car outside without saying a word, even when Lin Qiao greeted him, he just rolled his eyelids in response.

Old Hei still complained about him: "It's fine if you get used to it. He's just a dumb gourd, and he doesn't like to talk to people like this on weekdays. I didn't know he's not dumb until he came here for three years." Don't mention how disappointing it is, now it's Lin Qiao, and along the way, I started to talk to him about the thrilling things about the darts in those years, and the eloquence was endless. Talk about the ups and downs along the way!

Lin Qiao also listened and nodded from time to time. Lin Qiao sat with these goods, the outside of which had already been sealed. This thing is very heavy, a small box needs two people to lift it!

"What's on the head here?"

Old Hei glanced at Lin Qiao and said, "Don't ask if you shouldn't. I don't know. I've heard people say that this thing is very valuable." His eyes wandered as he spoke, obviously Yes know.

I didn't want to say anything, and walked for a whole morning. Not only can people be tired and horses can't bear it. Had to lean on the side to stop and rest. Feed the horses some fodder and water, and they themselves get some dry food to eat. Lin Qiao is no exception.

Old Hei came over and said: "Brother, I heard Xu Laowu say that you are so good at cooking, why didn't you cook something this time?" He volunteered to ride with Lin Qiao, just to grab some delicious food, otherwise he would eat this every day The mouth of the pastry faded out and the bird came.

Lin Qiao said: "This time is different from last time. It's more about escorting things." Last time was a bit like a game. Along the way, I watched this and that. Loose and tight, it's a bit inappropriate for him to cook like last time at this time!

Old Hei He nodded his head, no wonder Xu Laowu admired him.

Like them, Lin Qiao also ate the baked naan brought by himself, which was hard and baked with salt. The big man will be full after eating three mouthfuls or two mouthfuls, drink his saliva and go down smoothly, and the short meal is over! It was sunny and sunny at noon. There are woods on both sides and a road in the middle. Both Lao Hei and Xiao He became vigilant. Lao Hei had a mace pinned to his waist, and the iron thorns were worn very sharp. Xiaohe is a sword.

The old black said: "It is very dangerous to pass through this kind of woods, because people can hide in the woods, but we can't see them." After

he said this, Lin Qiao also opened the curtain to look outside, and suddenly narrowed his eyes and said: "Sure enough, there are people." His eyesight is very good. Just as the other party probed, Lin Qiao saw it clearly, saw one of them, and looked over carefully, there should be more than a dozen people hiding in Yingyingzhuozhuo!

Lin Qiao told Lao Hei this. Lao Hei immediately put his hands in his mouth and made a few vivid bird calls. If you hadn't seen it with your own eyes, it would be hard to believe that such crisp bird calls were made by humans!

The cars in front are much more compact, and each of these goods is insured for thousands of taels of silver, and it is impossible to lose any of them. I made the car compact because I was afraid that they would break up the car in a while and let him rob it in the chaos.

"Lin Qiao, Xiao He and I will fight outside in a while. You protect the cargo. Just stay in the car. If someone robs, give him a knife!" Old Hei said fiercely.

The changes to the team are obvious. The people in the woods also began to commotion. I wanted to catch him by surprise, but I didn't expect them to know in advance whether they rushed up and hijacked him non-stop, or went back home. After a while, the big tree that was hugged by one person in the forest rolled down and fell, and then a group of people rushed down holding a big knife, and the leader had a face full of flesh. Wearing bunts in the cold weather, showing his strong arms and figure, he said in a low voice, "Leave the things, and you can save your life." There are also some people in the escort agency, who took out a silver coin with a polite expression on the corner of their mouths

. With a smile: "What is this for? We don't want to hurt anyone, so let's treat everyone as friends and treat everyone to a drink!"

A piece of silver was handed over, which was regarded as loose money to buy roads.

It's a pity that the robbers on the opposite side didn't even raise an eyelid: "It's just such a little money, how can you send the beggar?" Although there are more people than them. But a large number of people means that there are good things in the car. If these things can be escorted back to the cottage, it will be enough for everyone to eat and drink for a whole year. How can you care about others when you are greedy? The people who mix in this way compare whose fists are harder.

"Come on, brothers." The leader of the robbers shouted. Then these well-trained people rushed over with their knives in hand.

"Clean them up." The bodyguard's side was no exception, and they quickly fought together. These bodyguard masters are very powerful in their fists and feet. Knives stab at people's vitals. Soon there were broken arms and stumps and screams.

This is the best group of escorts in the escort agency. The dagger in Lin Qiao's hand was also ready to be unsheathed at any time, and soon someone took advantage of the fighting between the two groups to sneak towards the convoy. It was another group of people who thought that no one in the car was unaware. There were about eight people in total. One of them managed to bump into Lin Qiao's car.

In an instant, the dagger in Lin Qiao's hand pierced his shoulder: "Ah..." There was a sharp scream. Lin Qiao quickly opened the curtain. Kick the man who wants to drive the carriage off the carriage.

His scream shocked both the bodyguard and the group. This group of people never expected that there were people in the car. "How are you, old six?" The old six's arm was pierced by a dagger, bleeding profusely, and he screamed terribly. A lot of sweat oozes from the forehead!

"Kill, avenge the sixth." These people are brothers. I thought the snipe and the clam would fight for the fisherman's benefit, but I didn't expect that people would still keep their backs. Seeing that Lin Qiao was the only one who wanted to kill him to avenge his brother. Although Lin Qiao didn't know how to fight properly, he fought a lot, was stronger than others, and was very handy with daggers. I thought it would be easy to kill him. But I didn't expect that I didn't get any advantage from him!

Just when Lin Qiao was besieged. The bodyguards quickly dealt with the group of desperadoes and came back. This group of people didn't want to risk their lives to see them come back. Helped the injured brothers and ran away.

Old Hei was covered in blood, and when he came back he laughed loudly: "Xu Lao Wu was right, you have done a great job this time!"