Chapter 95

Chen He had finished copying that book last time and never took up this job again. Thinking about being pressed there by his own man and kissing his face last time, it was still like a fire. Little Lin Siyuan in his arms sat there obediently, this little guy likes to hide in his mother's clothes the most. There is warmth and safety. From time to time, he opened his big eyes and raised his head to look at Chen He, as long as his mother looked at him, he would smile.

Every time Chen Rui looked for him, he would take out the hide-and-seek little guy from his brother's clothes: "Hiding in the clothes, what should I do if I suffocate?" Little

Lin Siyuan left his mother's arms. Quit, frowning: "Ah..."

"Uncle will take you to see the big dog."

"Ah." Afraid of the cold, Xiao Lin Siyuan looked at his uncle seriously.

In the end, Chen Rui recognized it and said, "Okay, okay, then uncle can hold you."

Xiao Lin Siyuan nodded.

Chen Rui looked at his brother's account book and said, "Brother, what is this?"

"The income from the few sums of money that was thrown out before is not much, a total of a few taels of silver." The original money has not been recovered yet. Chen He has been thinking about making money. People in the world say that a scholar who is useless is really true, and he didn't know that there was any money-making work for a while. At the beginning, teaching was also supported by Lin Qiao, and the county town was not as easy to recruit students as the village. There are so many private schools here that it is not easy to make money.

But he still wanted to make more money, and he didn't want to make Lin Qiao so dangerous.

"Brother Qiao has been out for a few days?"

"Thirteen days." Every day counts the days.

"Is it coming back soon!"

"Yeah."

"Brother, when Brother Qiao comes back, I want him to take our mother to see a doctor. How long did you say it's been? Why doesn't mother's headache get better?" Meng's mother had headaches in the past. Both Rui and Chen He knew about it. But she is old. It didn't matter too much this time. But it's been going on for almost a month. Mother Meng's illness is not cured, and she is a little anxious.

"Okay, I'll tell him." This medical clinic is also fake, Meng's mother's health is not good at all, if she meets a quack doctor, it's no different from killing someone. If they want to find a reliable doctor, they still need to be introduced, but they just moved to the county, and they don't know anything when their eyes are smeared, let alone looking for a good doctor. Fortunately, Mother Meng's body is still good and can hold on.

"Mother..." Xiao Lin Siyuan was enough to stay in his uncle's arms for a while, clamoring for his mother. He pouted his nose and pouted, looking very aggrieved.

Chen He hurriedly carried his good son back. Chen He controlled Chen Rui very tightly these days and usually wouldn't let him go anywhere. Chen Rui was young, and he didn't sit still like Chen He, so he often talked about being boring. Lin Qiao is not at home now, he is with his brother every day!

The two were talking, when they heard a hurried knock on the door outside: "Who is it?" Could it be that Lin Qiao came back? Chen He hurriedly put the child in Chen Rui's arms. Go over and open the door. As soon as the door opened, there were a few little girls standing outside, they were the girls from the Su family who came to deliver things last time, and one of them had even quarreled with Chen Rui. Chen He was a little surprised: "What are you doing here?"

"What? Last time, your family slandered our lady, and our lady was very angry when she heard it. Let us come here to vent our anger!" Suning was still upset. Send someone over to clean them up.

As soon as Chen Rui heard that their visitors were not friendly, he immediately rushed over and said, "Don't bully people too much, is it reasonable to break into a private house? Come on... Let the neighbors around see how your Su family bullies others. "

What a sharp-mouthed master, I'll tear your mouth apart today." This girl was ordered to find fault, so of course you don't have to be polite to them.

Chen He is usually quite soft-tempered, but this time he was very angry. The old and the young in the house were all people he wanted to protect: "If you dare to come in, I don't guarantee what will happen! Don't believe me!" Can you try it?" Although the Chen family was in decline, he was the eldest son in the family and was raised as a successor. His father was afraid that he would lose money, so he asked someone to teach him some skills. He is weak and has limited strength, so he learned how to kill people with one blow. Chen Hexin has never used it.

Frightened by his momentum!

The people next to them were eager to clean them up so that they could go to the young lady to claim credit, saying: "There are so many of us who are not afraid of him..." He also wanted to encourage everyone to rush in, and when they came, they had already thought about it, and they would start smashing when they entered the room, so that they would know I know great.

Chen He moved his wrist, and then clenched it into a fist.

One of the girls said in amazement: "Who the hell are you?" Ordinary people don't have his appearance and nobility. The temperament he possesses has only been seen in the Patriarch.

Chen He glanced at him coldly. At this moment, Xu Lao Wu rushed over and said: "Why are the girls suffering for their family? It will damage Miss Su Ning's identity!" "Who are you?

" The person's complexion is very unkind.

"I'm Lin Qiao's brother. He entrusted me to take care of their house when he left. Since Lin Qiao caused this matter, he will come to the door to make amends when he comes back. Let's forget it this time." He was a headache Son. After not running darts these years, I have done a lot of work. People talk about people and ghosts talk about nonsense.

These girls looked outside and didn't know when there were a lot of spectators gathered, if this made a big fuss. Turning around, Miss still wanted to lose her temper, anyway, Xu Lao Wu gave them the steps and let it go today: "Hmph." Flicked his sleeves and left!

It was the first time Chen He saw Xu Laowu, but he knew that this person took good care of Lin Qiao, so he said in his heart, "Thanks for your help, thank you!"

"Thank you, Lin Qiao saved my life, so it's not worth mentioning." Seeing Chen He's outstanding appearance after speaking, he said, "It's really a blessing for Lin Qiao to marry you. Don't look at others."

Chen He blushed slightly.

Old Fifth Xu laughed and said, "I live near the gate of the city. Next time, if someone finds fault, you don't have to open the door. Send someone over there to call me, and I'll come over with a car." Promised him to take care of him The family can't break their word.

"Yes."

Old Fifth Xu left.

Chen Ruidao: "Brother, you were so powerful just now, you can even say such a thing?" His brother had never quarreled with anyone since he was a child.

Chen He said: "You are not allowed to go out these few days, I am afraid they will play dirty tricks." "

Just wait for Brother Qiao to come back." There is still a big gap between being covered and not being covered.

"Yeah."

The knock on the door rang again.

"Who is it?" This time Chen He learned to be smart and didn't open the door first.

"It's me." The voice was clear and familiar. Chen He opened the door hesitantly. After seeing who that person was, his pupils constricted suddenly, bang...the door was closed immediately, why is he here?

The author has something to say: Master Boxer VS Chen He

1 Round

Master Boxer: Kick him first, then elbow him hard, and finally punch him in the temple. Enough to kill him.

Little Chen He kicked lightly. He elbowed him once, and touched his temple again.

Master Fist and Kick: ...Forget it, you should go back to embroider.

KO

Chen's bluff is very fierce