Chapter 44 Stupid

Master Zhu was so disturbed, he didn't understand why he didn't read his earnest persuasion. His words are almost worn out, that kid has to go to Master Chen to learn.

"Hey..." He had a terrible headache.

His wife was also dissatisfied with Mr. Zhu's low income recently, saying: "It's been a few months, and the income is still less than a fraction of what it was last year. I haven't bought rouge and powder for a few days. If this continues, I will end up with a yellow face sooner or later." Po. You bastard? You were bullied to the door of your house without saying a word. Last time I was beaten up like that, I felt heartbroken. Just let it go like this?" "What can I do?" Master

Zhu Now thinking of Lin Qiao still trembles all over. His fist is really too powerful. The strong dragon can't hold back the local snake!

"I'm not as good as you. I swallowed this breath. Otherwise, we won't come forward and let the students go over and smash his brand with bricks. If you ask this way, you can say that even the children can't stand his shit. If they dare to give it a try, let their parents bring their families to make trouble!" "

You really deserve to be the smartest person in our family, and you can kill someone with a knife." "

What nonsense are you talking about? Who kills and doesn't kill? We're just making trouble for them. If Lin Qiao dares to call, we'll let him know what it means to close the door and beat a dog, and give him everything you've suffered."

" It's done."

The two finished their research. Master Zhu got up from the bed, his head and butt no longer hurt. To instigate trouble. It is the most impulsive time for half-grown children! Master Zhu really turned black and white. Everyone was angry.

...

Chen He was in class when he felt that someone had walked into the yard. He often came here to listen timidly, not daring to go into the house and stay outside. I don't care. Suddenly there was an exclamation from outside, and then their paper window was smashed with stones. Almost hit someone!

The students in the room quickly ran out with angry expressions on their faces. They could see that this was to find fault. Seeing seven students who looked like students picking up stones on the ground and throwing them at them , he said angrily, "What are you doing?" "

Who told you to bully Master Zhu?

"

it's here. I have long regarded Li as home. As soon as someone came to find fault, he immediately raised his hand and said: "Brothers, these outsiders can't bully our master. Come on!"

The students responded in unison, and the tacit understanding accumulated in the last fight is still there. Each one is as strong as a calf. He picked up sticks and stones and rushed over. Although Mr. Zhu and the seven people came to find fault, they were not stupid at all. Seeing that there are so many of them, he feared that he would not gain any advantage, and said, "The many of you bully the few. It's so unfair." "It's a joke, why do you

blame us for bullying you when you hit us?"

"So many of you beat us, if you beat us If you break it, can you afford it? How about we Wendou?" The oldest person on Master Zhu's side was talking!

"What is Wendou?" Can you still play like this? Everyone looked at each other in blank dismay.

Master Zhu's students were relieved to see them stop. It was a shock to be rushed up by them. People like them who can't hold their hands and resist can't wait to be beaten when they meet these people.

"That is, let's memorize the Analects of Confucius. If I recite one, you find someone else to recite the next. Whoever loses will lie on the ground and bark like a dog." The

students secretly rejoiced that this would hit them in their arms? Since some people are willing to bark like a dog, they don't mind: "Just compare, you are not allowed to cheat."

"Manly man, whoever cheats is a puppy."

At first Chen He was a little worried, but later he saw Master Zhu's students raised this, and he felt relieved. Let these children who have been studying for several years see what it means to be someone outside!

After half an hour.

"Wow woof..."

"Speak louder, I can't hear you."

"Woof woof..."

"Speak louder."

"Wooooooo... wooooo..." Shengsheng made the seven people cry, The laughter of the students was heard far away.

These seven people went home, and when they lost face in front of so many people, they felt that the sky was falling, and the one who cried was sad. Their parents were frightened enough: "What's wrong, you were reprimanded by the master again?"

These children told their parents about the humiliation at Master Chen today.

"It's unreasonable." Parents were also very angry.

"They are too bad."

"Let's go, I'll take you to Mrs. Zhu to judge. Instead of teaching well, you are making some conspiracies and tricks. Is this silly boy using you as cannon fodder? We paid so much money, and he will teach you. You this?" The child's father was so angry that he couldn't do it anymore.

...

Master Zhu is happy when he thinks of Chen He being humiliated. If you can be called Zhuge among people in troubled times, right? After a while, students and parents came to the door. He greeted him with a smile: "Are you here?"

What greeted him was an angry curse. Master Zhu's smile froze on his face: "It's unreasonable for you to insult me. I'm a scholar with a reputation. What's more, I'm the child's wife?" "It won't be soon.

"

"Huh?"

"Master Chen, who has studied for three months, is better than him, who has studied for three years. We won't study." "

That's impossible." In order to refute Master Zhu, he even forgot to get angry!

"Is there anything impossible?" The man still felt uncomfortable after scolding: "We are not studying here anymore, and the old ones are fine. But give us back the Shuxiu you just handed in?" "What?" Master Zhu asked

. Confused, why do you still care about him asking for money? That is impossible. The dead duck is stubborn and determined not to give it. He was hit on the head by the angry father.

"Ah..." Mrs. Zhu's daughter-in-law screamed, "It's a fight, it's terrible." The scene was chaotic.

...

Chen He went home and told Lin Qiao about it: "It's really amazing."

His eyes sparkled when he heard his man's praise.

Lin Qiao said to Chen He: "I want to go out again in the past few days, what do you need me to bring back for you?"

Chen He's happy face immediately changed: "Why did you go out again and only came back for a few days? "

"You don't want me?"

"Yes."

Lin Qiao now knows why people say that Ruanrou Township is the hero's tomb. Who could stand being told by his own shy daughter-in-law: "Good boy..."

Chen He leaned forward and mustered up the courage to kiss him like a superficial kiss: "Don't leave."

Lin Qiao had to restrain himself.

A piece of clothing that Chen He took off: "Don't go."

Lin Qiao's throat tightened. This guy definitely did it on purpose. No, he must show a man's strong self-control, and he cannot fall under the trap of a beauty!

Chen He caressed his waist lightly with his hands, and kissed his Adam's apple.

No, I can't take it anymore!