Chapter 42 Drunk

Lin Qiao opened the stall the next day, and was surrounded by old customers as soon as he went there. Especially those who ran the mountain asked: "Why haven't you come these few days?" After getting used to the delicious food at the food stalls in Linqiao, I really want to cry when I go back to eat hard and unpalatable coarse grains.

"I went out to sell grain recently."

"You've started dumping your own grain now?" Yu Shan was so impressed that he wouldn't dare to make trouble if he didn't have a solid foundation at home. We all know that we can make money by selling grain, but we don't have the guts and capital to dare to do it. Lin Qiao is really good, taking such a big step, no wonder he felt that he was not a mortal at first glance.

"It's just a little bit of trouble."

Yu Shan said, "You approved my earthen pot rabbits are really easy to sell. I can't sell them for fifteen coins. Let's get more. One hundred cans a day." "Okay.

" There are not many earthen pots left at home, and I will tell Dacheng to make more later.

When Lin Qiao came back to open the stall, many old customers came back, and the rabbits were fried one after another. Lin Guo smelled the smell and came over to take a look: "Brother Lin, are you really out of the stall?" "Yeah." "That's great. You don't come out of the stall

my

dad The food is not delicious, I have to call him quickly, or I will sigh over the wine again, by the way, reserve a rabbit for us." Lin Guo went out cheerfully, if the two of them usually eat a rabbit, the old man I must be reluctant, isn't it because he hasn't been out of the stall for a long time? Catch up with what you have to eat better, and make up for what you haven't eaten in the past few days.

Lin Qiao said to one of the sweet-mouthed runners: "Brother Liu, I'm so sorry, you have to bring me a few more rabbits." I've troubled him three times, this stir-fry is cold and then hot , hot and cold.

Those who run the mountain can also make money selling rabbits, and making money is not too troublesome.

Besides, there are a lot of rabbits in his house, so he made two big cages. So every time Lin Qiao asked him to go back to get it, he was very active, wiping his mouth and saying, " How many more?

" "Ten ." "Don't you have any at home?" "If you have you, I want another twenty!" The runner said happily, "Then wait for me, and I'll be back in a while." After a while, Lin Guo and his father came, a big one The rabbit served two plates. It was oily and added some chili peppers. I really lingered after eating it: "It's a pity that I didn't take the wine." Wine? Yes, Lin Qiao, Chen He's student Xiaoshu brought him two jars of wine. No one in their family likes to drink. It was left there all the time, Lin Qiao said, "I have it." "Pour me a bowl." The village chief said boldly. Lin Qiao brought up the wine jar with yellow mud marks on it, and the village head got up anxiously: "This...is this?" Old wine! Old wines of average quality are not suitable for aging, and only the best wines that can be aged can be buried underground. Judging by the appearance of this soil, it must have been thirty years old. The always aloof village head is short of breath at the moment. He has sealed the altar and buried wine before, but he is too greedy. He digs it out every now and then to drink some. All these years, if there is no jar of wine, the yard will be rotten. Huhu. "You want to drink this wine for me?" The village chief swallowed. "Yeah." The village head wanted to drink it, but he was afraid that Lin Qiao would spoil it if he didn't know it was a good thing, so he said, "This is good wine." Lin Qiao has already put a jar in the space, and it's okay to drink from this jar . The village head made a decisive decision: "You sell this wine to me. I will give you money!" After being the village head for so many years, he has far more in his hands than he has shown. Lin Qiao said, "OK."

Lin Ligen was excited, and immediately called Lin Guo and said, "You go to invite the village chiefs of several nearby villages, saying that I will invite him to drink." The chopsticks are hungry. Letting him go at this moment is somewhat reluctant.

"Go."

Lin Guo had no choice but to go reluctantly.

Lin Ligen said: "I'll give you another 150 renminbi, and I'll buy a table of noodles for me. This spicy stir-fried rabbit meat is enough for meat dishes. Just a few more stir-fried vegetables. I'll invite my brothers to have a drink." Order."

"Success." Lin Qiao asked someone to go back and buy a la carte, and chose to wash on the spot. The green and oily side dishes are so fried by Lin Qiao, it looks very appetizing! In addition to the rabbit meat, this table of Lin Qiao marinated some meat and cut it into a plate. The taste is thick and salty, and it is best used as an appetizer. Bacon was added in the middle of several seasonal stir-fried dishes, plus four bowls of noodles.

After a while, all the village chiefs came over. They used to eat together often. Lin Qiao, the village head of Baijia Village, saw it often, and the other two village heads also came here to eat, and they were all full of praise, but it was still a bit far away from them, and it was strange to say that it took half an hour to eat. It's a joke, so I don't come often enough.

"What's the wind today? You want to invite me to dinner?" The village chief of Chenjia Village lived the farthest, but he was the first to arrive.

"There's good wine, my brothers will naturally have to drink some." Lin Ligen said.

The village head of Chenjia Village knew about Lin Qiao for a long time, and heard about his wife's private school. Xiaoshu in their village has been making money there for a long time. The couple had a good impression, and said: "You Yeah, just to show off to me." They are all foxes of a thousand years, who doesn't know who?

"Then I have something to show off!" Lin Ligen glanced at Lin Qiao appreciatively. Recently, Lin Qiao has given him a lot of face.

The village head of Baijia Village came afterward: "You know this guy is out again?" He is also greedy, he already had lunch at home, so he came after putting down his job.

The last one to come was the village head of Wangjia Village. His village was the wealthiest, and his clothes were different from ordinary country people. But don't open your mouth, just reveal your secrets as soon as you open your mouth: "Hey, then I'll be rude, I'm starving to death."

The four village chiefs and Lin Guo had dinner together, and the dishes were almost ready. It tastes good when a few people move their chopsticks.

The village chief of Chenjia Village said, "Didn't you say there was wine?"

"That's right?" The village chief of Wangjia Village echoed.

Under the eyes of everyone, Lin Ligen took out a dirty wine jar, everyone loves wine. When I saw this jar, my eyes became straight. Lin Ligen lifted the wine cover, which is the left layer and the right layer. Wait until the last layer of dust seal is opened. The aroma of the wine overflowed instantly, strong and overbearing. The rich yellow liquor that poured out looked like a fine piece of amber, and when the breeze blows, anyone who smells it will be drunk.

It smells so good!

The diners are not as sensitive to wine as Lin Ligen, and now they know it's good when they smell it. There is a refreshing smell when you take a breath, which is unbearable: "Brother Lin, do you still have any wine?"

"No more." The last jar was left in the space, and he was reluctant to take it out.

Everyone secretly regretted it, and wanted to go to the village chief to ask for some drinks, but they didn't know what to say? For a moment, I scratched my ears and scratched my cheeks anxiously.

These village chiefs took a sip, as if a piece of fine amber melted in their mouths, lingering into their throats. Drinking makes people exhale happily!

Lin Ligen regretted it after taking a sip with half the jug left, and he shouldn't be so flamboyant in showing off! It's good luck to drink such a good wine. Take a sip and take a sip, and then look at other people's big bowls, it hurts to death.

Lin Guo was also greedy after smelling it: "Father, haven't you poured it for me yet?"

"What kind of wine are you drinking at a young age?" Lin Ligen said angrily.

The other village chiefs felt refreshed after drinking the good wine, and seeing that their own sons couldn't get it, these old brothers actually drank it. He felt more and more that Lin Ligen was friendly, and even showed kindness towards Lin Qiao.

After drinking for three rounds and eating for five, the rest of the people almost ate and left first. The tongues of these village chiefs are also getting bigger. His eyes were blurred, he insisted on doing things for Lin Qiao, and even said that if Lin Qiao didn't ask them to do things, he would look down on them.

Sitting next to him, Lin Qiao said, "I want to buy land!" This time, he tasted the sweetness of dumping food, but it was only for a while, and he was most afraid of accidents when doing business. It would be great if he had land himself, without any restrictions.

The village chiefs looked at each other, and were silent for a while, because they just exaggerated too much.

Lin Ligen cleared his throat and said, "Land is not easy to get!"

Land is the lifeblood of farmers, and it was a coincidence that Lin Qiao was able to buy the three acres of land before. Where is that easy.

The four village chiefs fell silent in unison.

In the end, the village head of Wangjia Village fought for face and said: "There is no land here, but when I went to the county last time, it seemed that I heard the master say that I would rent out a few barren hills near the county town. Now there is a food disaster, although it is better, but the land is not enough, so I came up with the idea of ​​​​a mountain. If you want, I can help you escape this matter." "You can pull it down." Lin Ligen completely put Lin

Qiao As one of his own, he said: "How can the mountain be covered? How can you stop everyone from going up the mountain? It's dangerous to grow things on the mountain. There are many people who go up to dig wild vegetables, pick and hunt. Even if you catch it, you can take it." There is nothing wrong with them. Besides, the price of Baoshan is still expensive! Those barren hills in the county have not been packaged for several years."

Lin Qiao let it go when he heard that it was from the county: "My wife is still teaching in the village, and moved to the county seat Can't do it." It was hard to get some results.

"Then I can only keep an eye out for you. If someone wants to sell the land, you can sell it first." As a result, the village chief's chest slapped loudly.

"Thank you very much."

Finally finished eating and drinking, Lin Ligen walked home with the wine jar in his arms. That attitude is closer than that of his own son.

Lingo sighed and followed behind!

Lin Qiao cleaned up the stall and went home, but Chen He hadn't come back yet, so he went to pick him up with his son in his arms. He doesn't mind being teased when he passes by, he just wants everyone to know that his wife is his cover, so if you want to bully his wife, you have to be careful.

As soon as the baby entered, he saw many little brothers looking at his mother through the window.

Seems to have sensed it, they saw it as soon as they arrived at Chen He!

"Ah." The baby responded excitedly to his mother.

Chen He looked at the two of them and smiled softly!

The wine didn't make Lin Qiao drunk just now, but seeing him smiling, she was a little bit upbeat. As a daughter-in-law, she was good at everything, but she seduced him regardless of the occasion, so she had to talk about her when she turned around!