Chapter 24 Incomparable

In the village, the better Lin Qiao lived, the harder it was for everyone in the Lin family, especially many acquaintances would talk about his recent situation whenever they met!

Still persuade them to walk around in the past?

The old lady made a big fuss at home: "You are not allowed to go, he can live a good life, it is God's blind eye. You are all my good sons, so you have to be with me. You can't let that evil person compare with you." Go down!"

"Mother, what you said, our family is of course one heart with you." The sister-in-law began to express her loyalty.

The second sister-in-law followed closely and refused to show weakness: "Actually, Lin Qiao has nothing to do. Isn't he just setting up a stall? What can he do as a small businessman? How can the pigs raised by his family be better than those raised by mothers? The people in our village He likes to talk big and talk about things that are one cents ten cents. Mother, you don't have to worry about it at all!"

The old lady snorted, turned her face away and went to take care of her pig, and the old lady cleaned the pigsty very clean. It doesn't smell much, and yesterday I took a basin to give the pig a bath, and the pig was dressed up like a flower on its head.

Even the second sister-in-law couldn't stand it and secretly said to Brother Lin: "Mother is so busy, she has time to dress up that pig, but unfortunately no one will come to see it?" "Say a few words, don't let

mother hear! "Second Brother Lin said.

The second sister-in-law snorted coldly and said, "Mother is too eccentric. Yesterday I boiled two eggs and ate one for my fifth daughter-in-law. Our son saw it and said he wanted to eat it, but he didn't give it to me. He even reprimanded me. What do you say?" Why is Niangza so cruel? It's okay to love the fifth son, but what's the matter with loving the fifth daughter-in-law? Why is this grandson not worth a daughter-in-law?" The more she said, the more angry she became.

The old lady is a food protector. She usually eats a handful of melon seeds and peanuts in the house by herself, and won't give them to her if she catches them. Which old man looks like her? In the past, there was Lin Qiao as a comparison, and they thought that no matter how bad they were, they would be better than him, but now that Lin Qiao is living a prosperous life, they are not happy.

After gradually thinking about it, this old fifth daughter-in-law is just a poor and settled girl in the county, what kind of daughter-in-law is she really? She doesn't do any work at home, but she is there when I eat. I don't know what this old lady is thinking.

"Stop it!" Er Er Lin was stupid and couldn't say anything reasonable, so he had to rudely persuade him.

"Say, why don't you say it? He has taken advantage of all the good things, and we can't get anything from our work. Why don't we split up. Lin Qiao can live a good life. You are better than him for sure I can live a good life!"

The second child said with a bitter face: "Auntie, please keep your voice down, don't bring your mother here! What kind of family is divided, we are neither the elder nor the youngest. Brother hasn't called for separation yet. Well, why should we separate? Our mother is a hard-hearted one. If she really makes a scene, she won't give us anything. Look at the third child and you will know! Let's coax my mother, just relying on our big fat pig You can also have a good year this year. If you are free like this, you will have another doll. My mother will be in a better mood, and I will give you an extra egg or something!" The second sister-in-law was annoyed by Lin Qiao's good life

before , Now that I think about it, this is not the reason. So he softened and said: "That's what you said!" It's rare that gentleness is here, Second Brother Lin seized the opportunity and stayed in the room without going out.

Lin's mother outside cleaned up the pigsty and went to the kitchen to get a steamed bun to eat. When she lifted the lid of the pot, there was nothing. It was cold.

The old lady had a gloomy face: "Why is no one cooking? Are you going to starve me to death so that you can take care of your family?" "You can't work one by one, and eat actively. Raising you is better than raising pigs!

" With an aggrieved face, she said, "Today is the cooking of the second child's family. She is lazy and chatting with her men in the house.

" You know how to plot. Don't eat it later. Go back to your mother's house!"

The sister-in-law's son is almost ten years old, but his mother-in-law scolded him so much that he couldn't lift his head, and apologized aggrievedly: "Mom, don't be angry, I'm going Do!"

"What a fart, I'm full of gas." After speaking, he turned and left, swearing all the way, and the whole family heard it.

In the room, the fifth daughter-in-law blinked her eyes and said, "Is mother talking about us?"

Lin Laowu pondered for a while: "No, mother probably saw that my third brother is doing well, and she was stimulated.

" The daughter-in-law pursed her lips and said unhappily: "What is my fate? At the beginning, so many people fell in love with me and married you. As soon as I entered the door, I would be bullied by my sister-in-law! Now I have to hide it if I eat an egg." If I don't want you, I won't marry, and I will eat eggs every day like others." The fifth daughter-in-law is good-looking, and she is obviously complaining, but she said it coquettishly, and suddenly It made Lao Wu feel pity, and really felt that it was a loss for his beautiful daughter-in-law to marry him. I have to talk to my mother when I turn back, and I can't wrong the people in the city!

The fifth daughter-in-law was tired after arguing for a long time, she touched her belly with her hand, thought for a while and said, "I have to tell mother something." "

What's the matter?"

"I seem to have it!" The fifth daughter-in-law I blushed.

Lin Lao Wu's eyes widened in disbelief: "Really?"

Seeing him like this, Lao Wu's daughter-in-law smiled and said, "Stupid." She got up and went to the old lady's room to see that the old lady was eating walnut cake. This thief old lady is not willing to lose her mouth at all. She has been used by Father Lin for decades, and if she wants to snatch food from her mouth, it is probably impossible.

But when he saw the peach cake, he swallowed his saliva and secretly vowed to eat it.

I don't know what the fifth daughter-in-law told her, but anyway, I ate peach cakes as I wished.

After a while, Mother Lin went out and took her to stay by the small river. After a while, people knew about it. The fifth daughter-in-law of the Lin family is pregnant! She is good-looking and has a cub within a month after entering the house. This is a great blessing.

It was a joy to hear it for the two of them. The fifth daughter-in-law did not forget her mission, so she told everyone: "I heard that Lin Qiao's family made noodles for you before. Noodles are not a good meal in my family. My mother-in-law is really a good mother-in-law. Take the high-end ones. Dessert—give me peach cakes, the crispy ones are made of white flour! Only the county town sells them, and the child in my stomach is blessed, born in the Lin family is really out of luck!" Everyone

envied Terrible, eat peach cakes. What a life!

The Lin family is indeed the most wealthy people in the village, and they can even afford this. Whoops, just thinking about it makes my mouth water.

The fifth daughter-in-law came back after showing off with Mother Lin. When she left, the fifth daughter-in-law said, "Mom, I want to eat another piece, or I'll forget what it tastes like. I'm afraid I can't describe it to others!" Mother Lin looked gloomy

. Zhang Lian: "Half a piece!" It was an exception to give her a piece before, and seeing her insatiable greed, he was a little displeased.

"Mother."

"Don't pull it down."

"Then heart, half a dollar is half a dollar!" The fifth daughter-in-law can still relish the sweet taste when she opens her mouth now. Coupled with the eyes when you are envied by others, let alone how refreshed you are!

People in the village who had something good to do went to find Lin Qiao on purpose. Said that the Lin family gave peach cakes to their daughter-in-law, and asked him if he was greedy.

That thing is the snacks at the street stall that buy a catty and get half a catty for future generations, what's so delicious. Lin Qiao is not greedy!

The news quickly spread back to the Lin family. When the old lady heard this, she slapped her thigh: "My one and a half peach cakes are free."

Father Lin couldn't help but said: "It's free." After finishing speaking, he went to look at the backyard The old sow, I don't know who is so wicked, she really put a flower next to the pig's ear!

Father Lin and Zhu looked at each other in blank dismay, both shocked to varying degrees.