Chapter 11

Lin Qiao survived the past few days, and fell asleep when he returned home tired, which can be regarded as earning money. A total of ten taels of silver, I went to hire a donkey cart and bought a set of tools for my cousin Wang, leaving a total of eight taels.

In addition to the previous ten taels and the twenty taels that were sold for high savings these days, the manpower and sandy bricks and tiles used to build houses in the countryside are cheap. Enough with flipping the house!

I told the village head first, and brought some wood, stone and bricks for building the house. The wages for everyone are thirty Wen a day. Provide a meal, and send two catties of rice cakes when you leave!

The treatment he gave was quite generous, which attracted many people. There are many people and strength, and the house was built in 30 days. The newly built house has a total of seven houses with complete front and back yards. After it was built, everyone saw that it was no different from those rich families in the village. When helping to build the house, the four brothers of the Lin family and Father Lin all came!

These brothers were not close to Lin Qiao when they were young, and even more so when they grew up. Not as close as ordinary brothers. When talking together, there is always a sense of strangeness. Not only are they uncomfortable, but the people around them are also embarrassed.

When the house was built and the wages were paid, he was relentless in the slightest! The four of them shared 3,600 Wen and 8 catties of cakes.

The people in the village made fun of them, what money do brothers need for a favor. Really...

Cousin Wang said: "Tell me about your brothers, they cheated and played tricks when they were working, but they were ahead of the others in getting money." "It's okay.

" When there is no such family. It would be nice to draw a line between them with silver. If they didn't charge money like Lin's father, he would be terrified instead.

Wang's eyes were full of sympathy and said: "Forget it, don't be sad! I will definitely live a better life than them in the future!" Wang's despise their behavior more and more, it's just that they didn't know Lin Qiao before , Now that we know each other and see the Lin family plotting against him like this, how can we bear it?

When he walked into the village and talked about the Lin family's manners with those acquainted women, his little mouth clicked and his eyes glanced. These women got together and said! If it is spread like this, the Lin family will be laughed at when they go out.

After Mother Lin found out, she smashed a beloved porcelain bowl angrily, and trembled all over: "I told you not to hang out with that evil barrier all day long! If you don't listen to me, it's okay now. Outsiders make irresponsible remarks. All of you are not allowed to associate with him in the future!"

"Understood, mother!" These sons couldn't hold back their faces, and complained about Lin Laosan. After all, they were born from the same mother's womb. Even if he said it secretly!

But outsiders don't have so many scruples.

The second sister-in-law snorted coldly: "The third child is really unreasonable. He said he would help him build a house for 30 yuan a day, but none of us took more! His skin is bald, and his heart hurts. If it weren't for his own brother who has been replaced by someone else, who would work for him so sincerely? If you don't want to give money, then don't give it. Others will do the same thing.

" As she exited, Lin's mother became even angrier: "Nie Zi, I was born to restrain me."

When the sister-in-law saw someone showing up first, she also followed her drums: "No, for a family matter like ours, don't talk about other big things, and nine hundred copper coins will be returned." I really didn't pay attention to it! Our family members are all solid-eyed men, so we just take it when we think about it. I didn't realize it and waited for them here. I guess we want our family to give him strength and build a house for nothing. Give it later The mother-in-law and brother-in-law are going to live together. I don't feel wronged for myself, but I feel sorry for you!" The

elder sister-in-law and the second sister-in-law don't look like they usually don't get along, but they run on others, and the cooperation is called a tacit understanding.

The more Lin Mu thought about it, the more angry she became, and she couldn't stand still, and she became dizzy.

Everyone in the Lin family looked like this, as if they weren't the ones who hid away with other people's money.

When Lin's father came back, Lin's mother was already moaning on the bed: "Hey, I have a headache! I was pissed off by that little bastard of the third child. Why is life so hard, and I gave birth to such a little evil star!" "Mother, don't

you Angry!"

Father Lin looked at everyone suspiciously: "What did you say again?" His second daughter-in-law was the first to look. This second daughter-in-law is capable, but it is too much. If I knew she had such a temperament, I shouldn't have let her in, so as not to disturb the restlessness of the house.

The second sister-in-law looked aggrieved: "It's the third child who is so angry with me. Why do you keep watching me? I didn't let people talk about the gossip outside? I went to wash clothes by the small river today, and the group of people next to me pointed at me." I'm so ashamed that I dare not go out, what did I say?"

Father Lin also heard the wind outside. Said: "No matter what, you have to live well! The third child is living a good life now. You should be happy for him. Don't be like an enemy every day! Is the third child less for your wages or less for you to make cakes?" Is it? If anyone says something unpleasant in the future, and it gets into my ears, don't say I'm turning against you!"

Just finished the words. Lin's mother got up from the bed in a jerk: "You old man, don't you know what ecstasy soup the third child poured into you every day? There is no one else in your eyes. If this is the case, you should go and live with the third child. Let's see if someone raises you." I won't support you." Then the corner of his mouth curled up and he said, "It just so happens that he has a mother-in-law, so you two can live together as a couple."

Father Lin's anger burst out immediately. In front of her son and daughter-in-law, the old woman said more and more: "Why are your words so dirty? You old woman really think I dare not hit you?"

Lin's mother was still excited. Rushed in front of Lin's father, his chin raised high: "Hit! Hit! Are you still capable? If you can't beat me to death today, you are my birth!" The old couple who were always harmonious, because Lin Qiao

was An earth-shattering conflict broke out. However, Lin Qiao didn't know anything about it.

I'm making cakes in the yard. Since the last time I made cakes for people in Wangjia Village. This fragrant and glutinous dessert immediately won the love of young and old, and won unanimous praise from Wangjia Village. Before leaving, a clever young man asked him how to sell the pastry, and asked if it would be cheaper if the quantity was large? He wants to sell. It was only later that I found out that this kid looked inconspicuous and was a shopkeeper in the neighborhood. Go to various villages to sell things all year round.

Buy and try first! If you buy well, you will be able to stabilize in the future, every day.

With the turmoil of the ten taels of silver before, this business is well hidden! Although it's cool to shock those who look down on him once, but making a fortune in silence is the kingly way! This business is running smoothly, which is better than giving banquets to big families.

Lin Qiao is preoccupied with making money, but he doesn't know that his daughter-in-law Chen He, who lives in the new house, is looking sad these days. There are so many things I really can't say.

Mrs. Meng went in when Chen Rui was not around and asked, "What's the matter?"

Chen He only said that it was fine.

Meng said: "I gave birth to you, how can I not know you? Is it because of Lin Qiao."

Chen He paused and then nodded.

Meng said: "But that thing?"

Chen He's face flushed with shame: "Mother..."

Meng looked at him and said: "I taught you too well, and I can't let go after getting married. The relationship between husband and wife is the most important part of the relationship between two people. You should stop holding it at this time, and take the initiative."

Chen He blushed completely, and he couldn't tell his mother about throwing himself into his arms. All done. That person is like wood. In the past, even with a big belly, the bad guy had to untie his dress twice, but now it's not the case.

Seeing him, Meng didn't say anything, and she didn't want to press him. She silently planned in her heart, before Chen Rui got married, she had to teach him well, not to be as shy as his brother.

Afraid of his embarrassment, she panicked and found an excuse to go out. When I went out, I saw my youngest son Chen Rui jumping up and down: "Mom, the vegetables we planted have sprouted."

Meng's mother saw the innocent look of her youngest son, so she had to let go of her thoughts.