Chapter 118 Expectation

Lin Qiao is still on the way, but everyone in Jinling has heard the news. From the officials down to the merchants, they are all nervous and excited.

This Lord Lin who jumped out from the crack of the rock, I heard that the prince was leaning on his back. If the prince ascends the throne in the future, he will be a celebrity. Besides, he is a ruthless person who can gather the messy sea forces in just half a year. Such a person suddenly came to Jinling without knowing what he was going to do!

Who doesn't know that he has silver in his hand, and a little leakage from his hand is enough for a province's annual financial expenditure. It is a great honor for them to get acquainted with such great people!

The poems of those gifted scholars and beauties are accompanied by singing and going deep into the various flower boats in Jinling. There is so much jealousy caused by the oiran's self-recommended pillow mat, now that the news comes, many oiran beauties are secretly moved, wondering who can win his heart. Even if it is a spring breeze.

At the moment Lin Qiao is sitting in the boat coaxing his son, who was surprised to see water before. I have never been on a boat, but it feels uncomfortable after floating on a boat for several days. The little guy doesn't want to eat now, and his chubby little face has lost weight. Lin Qiao held his son in his arms. I personally went to make a fish in the kitchen of the boat and patiently picked out all the bones of the fish and fed it to my son bite by bite.

Just like when I was a child, as soon as the chopsticks came, I opened my mouth and waited. It's been a long time since I ate the food cooked by my father, but this child ate a small bowl full.

It's been a long time since Lin Qiao started his business. The person who is lucky enough to have his handicraft in the whole world is his son!

"Get fat soon, son. Otherwise, your mother will think I abused you when she sees it." Lin Qiao muttered.

Xiao Lin Siyuan asked eagerly: "Can I really see my mother?" "

Of course, but you have to be obedient, don't make trouble, and play with Brother Feng'er these few days, but don't mess around and don't eat or anything. " Lin Qiao said.

Speaking of which, his reunion with Feng'er was quite unexpected. When he stopped by to suppress the bandits last time, he happened to find Feng'er in the pirate's room. Since the last time the two of them teamed up to clean up the Su's house, they had no contact with each other. I didn't expect to see the old man, and after being rescued, I talked carefully and found that his life is not easy recently. But maybe it's because he has been taking care of children younger than himself since he was a beggar. He is good at coaxing children. At that time, Xiao Lin Siyuan thought that Chen He would make a fuss and be coaxed by him.

Lin Qiao had to pay a lot of money to hire him to play with Xiao Lin Siyuan.

Although Feng'er is unreliable in handling things, she is good at taking care of children. Xiao Lin Siyuan was quite close to him. Take it with you wherever you go!

Xiao Lin Siyuan said: "Yes."

"You must keep your word."

Xiao Lin Siyuan nodded solemnly.

Feng'er tilted his head to watch. Put this little ancestor to sleep first. With a dissatisfied face, he said, "I'm a cynical and suave person, and now I'm an old woman?" Thinking about it made him upset. It was too late for him to go out to attract bees and butterflies.

Lin Qiao said: "If it weren't for me, you would still be moving sand on the pirate's boat, and you might be sunk in the sea someday. I saved you!" Feng'er endured a bit and said: "Then you still want

to How long do you want to help you take care of the child?"

"If you want to leave, you can leave now. At worst, I will wake up tomorrow morning and tell Yuan'er that Brother Feng'er doesn't want him anymore." Lin Qiao said lightly, Feng'er was very kind to Lin Siyuan. There is really nothing to say, as long as the child wants, he will be satisfied, no wonder his son is particularly attached to him!

Feng'er looked at him in shock: "I didn't expect you to be so despicable, I didn't say that." It affected his image too much: "I just want to find your old love, isn't that Chen He a fairy? , with you like Lost City, how many beautiful beauties do you want?" It's really a loss.

"You don't understand." A sentimental person like him wouldn't know.

Feng'er said: "Why don't you turn around and I'll help you. Just say that we are together. Let him also experience the pain?" "

Tomorrow I will tell Yuan'er that you provoke my relationship with his mother!"

Feng'er held back for a while, and finally said: "It's worth it, I can't afford to offend your Lin family, one or two are like this." Lin Qiao likes Chen He enough, and Xiao Lin Siyuan is only old Ah, he's not even two years old yet, the most effective way to scare him is to tell his mother to ignore him. No matter what you ask him to do, he will be obedient!

Feng'er glanced at Lin Qiao, always feeling that he was not that simple. With Lin Qiao's low-key personality and such a blatant announcement of his whereabouts, there must be something inside that he doesn't know. I looked him up and down and didn't see why, so I had to suppress his curiosity and planned to look back and take a closer look!

...

Chen He was looking at a ledger, surrounded by Uncle Fu and several housekeepers. His figure is much thinner than when he first came. But those eyes are still clear, and half a year is enough for him to straighten out the big and small things of the Chen family: "There is a shortfall of 13,000 taels in these accounts, so I have to make up for it quickly. I don't care about going back to Zhuangzi to be honored and raised, if I don't make it up in a month and hand it over to the government." His voice was not loud but with unusual majesty, and he coughed a few times when he spoke.

"Eldest young master, this... can you give me some more time? I was deceived by lard before. But there is nowhere to get this money for a while. I beg you to give me half a year's grace! Come out." One of the managers plopped down on his knees, completely missing the upturned nostrils at the beginning. Only after getting along with him can you know that he is really not joking.

"Just one month!"

"Master, please be kind." The old steward kowtowed repeatedly, and Chen Rui brought a bowl of medicine from outside. Uncle Fu met him next to him and said, "Since Eldest Young Master has said it, then do as it is. It's so tedious. Go down quickly. Don't disturb Eldest Young Master to rest!" , When I got home, I found that he was soft on the outside and strong on the inside, and his methods were very tough. It's just that the body is a little weaker!

After only half a year, Chen Rui has grown up a lot: "Brother, take medicine. You have to take care of your body." " How is mother

?"

It's gone."

"Really?" Chen He's face was full of joy. Both people present knew that this was the promise that Uncle Fu had made with the young master, as long as his mother was well, he could be allowed to go back. Meng's illness is very serious, and the best doctor is sometimes good and sometimes bad. Now there is good news!

Uncle Fu didn't want them to continue talking, so he diverted: "I heard that the famous Master Lin will come to our Jinling tomorrow. The president of the chamber of commerce has sent invitations to every family, and every family wants to go to our house, so I sent you there "

"No, just say that I'm not in good health, for fear of spoiling everyone's morale."