Chapter 79

Lin Qiao accompanied Chen He at home, and dressed little Lin Siyuan like a boy who spread wealth under the God of Wealth, wearing a festive red padded jacket. There is also a red dot on the center of the eyebrow. It's so cute to be fat in vain.

Chen He also changed into new clothes, which were all bought by Lin Qiao, looking elegant. Lin Qiao wore the same clothes as him, but with a different temperament. The comfort of life these years was also reflected on his face, and he became more and more handsome. Walking with Chen He is a couple. But the two of them wore the same clothes, and when they went out together, the eldest girl and the younger daughter-in-law both blushed. If you say that these two have been married for a year, why don't they shy away from some people? I'm afraid that others will not know that they are a couple.

Chen He was unwilling at first, but he couldn't stand Lin Qiao's soft and hard foam, and after wearing it for a few days, he got used to it.

Fast forward to Niangen, Lin Qiao's status in the village is different now, many people have come to visit him. Some brought their own chickens and ducks, and some brought cloth and grain! Everyone and Xiaojia are actually the same. You have to remember who sent the things for each family, and then sort them into different categories and then send them out interspersed.

Parents are popular, and children are also happy! Little Lin Siyuan has no shortage of little red envelopes. This child wears red every day, and the villagers like it so much that they wish they could steal it back. Every time I receive a small red envelope, I hold it tightly, and give the money I earn to my mother. Every time can be exchanged for a loving kiss. Little Lin Siyuan stared at the red cloth or paper as soon as he saw it, as if he was afraid that others would not give it to him. The appearance of this money fan makes people laugh.

For Chinese New Year, Lin Qiao went to chop the minced meat first, and then mixed it. Everyone gathered around the table to watch the new year, and Chen Rui and Chen He sat there cutting the window grilles. Mother Meng is there to look after the children. There was also a piece of fish stewed in Linqiao's pot, and soon the aroma spread to the whole house.

Everyone is in the house, cozy and warm. Sitting on the eaves of the kang, Chen Rui swayed his calves and said, "Last year, we ate two vegetable dumplings during the Chinese New Year." This year, there are fish, meat, and flour dumplings. Last year at this time, I was still full of sorrow. This year There is also a cute little nephew.

"In the future, our life will get better and better." Lin Qiao said.

"En." Chen Rui admires Lin Qiao very much now, and Lin Qiao said: "After the new year, let's go to the county town to buy a house." "Don't you want a house in the countryside?"

Chen Rui asked in shock. This is the same as his previous one. A house is more than that a mansion. Besides, I have feelings after living here for a long time, and I am a little bit reluctant.

"If you don't want to sell it, just keep it in your mind." But Lin Qiao planned to sell it. He doesn't know how to farm, and no one in his family knows how to grow. Last year was a year's harvest in vain. It is because it is my own land, so I take good care of it. Even if you hire them, you may not have that harvest!

"En." Chen Rui nodded heavily. Soon there was crackling firecrackers outside. Lin Qiao said: "I'm going to set off firecrackers."

After speaking, he put on his clothes and went out with the firecrackers in hand. Soon there was a crackling sound. The sound was very close to them and the flickering fire could be vaguely seen. Xiao Lin Siyuan opened his big eyes and looked out of the window.

Finally survived Shou Sui, another meal of dumplings was served in the middle of the night. After eating deliciously, Chen He and Lin Qiao knelt in front of Mother Meng: "Mother, I wish you good health and a long life." "

Okay." Mother Meng took out the prepared red envelopes from her pocket with a smile one. While they were kowtowing their heads, they secretly wiped away their tears, and the bitterness has come to an end. Chen Rui also paid his respects to his mother and received a red envelope of the same size from his mother.

"Today, let the child sleep with us." New Year's Eve. Let this little guy feel the warmth of his parents.

"Yeah!"

Afterwards, Lin Siyuan laughed and was carried back to the house by his father, and the house was very hot. Put the child between the two. Little Lin Siyuan was a little excited about the sudden change of environment, stretching his arms and kicking his legs for a while.

"Are you happy?" Lin Qiao tapped his delicate and soft cheeks with his fingers. He opened his mouth and smiled for a long time.

Chen He was lying on the other side of the child. Look at the child after lying down. The little baby turned his face and looked at his mother intently. This little devil king is much more well-behaved in front of his mother. Chen He stroked the hair on his head and said softly, "Go to sleep."

Little Lin Siyuan always slept in his own little bed, and finally returned to The big bed insisted on being coquettish, and rolled into Chen He's arms as soon as he kicked his calf. Chen He took him and hugged him in his arms, and the child lay on his arms. Get sleepy after a while. Chen He freed an arm and gently patted the child to sleep!

It's the Chinese New Year, and Lin Qiao hasn't been idle since morning. But still feel very excited. Through the candlelight, I saw my daughter-in-law's hair falling down. Treat children with tenderness, never get tired of it.

Seeing that little Lin Siyuan was fast asleep, Lin Qiao whispered, "Put the child on the pillow, his head is too heavy." What should I do if my daughter-in-law's arm is numb?

"It's okay." Chen He looked at his son's sleeping face. There was a trace of pampering on his face.

Lin Qiao said: "Go to sleep." After speaking, he turned off the light. The room was completely dark, and I somehow remembered the past. It has been an hour, and the more I think about it, the more I can't sleep. "Daughter-in-law." He called softly.

Chen He didn't respond to him. Lin Qiao then chuckled: "Happy New Year!" After saying this, he fell asleep.

In the darkness, Chen He opened his eyes and secretly looked at Lin Qiao. There is a pink color on the face.

Lin Qiao was woken up early the next morning by his son. The baby didn't know how long he had been awake, and crawled around on him without crying or fussing. In the end, he lay on his father's chest and didn't move. As soon as this little fat man pressed against him, he turned into a boulder in his chest in his dreams.

After Lin Qiao woke up, he looked at his naked son for the first time. Chen He also just woke up with confusion in his eyes. Lin Qiao was hugged to the side by Xiao Lin Siyuan. The son grabbed his feet and rolled them left and right. I really think of myself as a ball. Chen He changed him into new clothes. Lin Qiao's heart was itchy, and his beautiful daughter-in-law dangled in front of him all day long. It really made people call Chen He out of their minds!

Chen He turned his head, just in time to be kissed. Caught off guard, he let out an exclamation, which stimulated Lin Qiao, his Adam's apple surged up and down, as if a ball of fire had gathered in his body. Both of them noticed the change of each other.

Little Lin Siyuan shivered, stretched out his chubby arms and waited for a long time, but his mother didn't see his clothes on. It was so cold that he let out an angry cry!

Only then did Mom and Dad notice him. Especially his mother blushing. After wearing it, I took him outside like burning my butt!

The fire was all set up, and the firefighters ran away! ! !