Chapter 160 Vitality

Many people in Jinling City thought that Daohuake's business was booming after only a few days of opening. Everyone wants to try the dishes made by the big family, but when the enthusiasm passes, they will not be interested. After all, the food here is more expensive than outside.

But beyond their expectations. The Daohuake's business is actually doing well every day. That's all for the first three days. It's still like this one month later, if you want to buy it, you have to buy it early, they are sold out around noon. If you catch up with the last ones, there will be less fresh dishes left, but that's okay, you can take them away for a few pennies. Although the dish was wilting, it didn't delay frying.

I don't know how they grow it, the same dishes are delicious from other people's places. Didn't notice it at first. But one day I didn't get any of Daohuake's dishes, and I bought some of them casually. The youngest granddaughter in the family didn't like it.

These ladies really have a way of growing vegetables.

Who can be as serious as them, the side dishes must have young leaves.

It's about the same size, and it is determined not to be shoddy. Don't use the one with worm eyes. Is there any reason to be so dedicated to the dishes?

After doing this, not only did they work and exercise their bodies, but they also gained popularity among the common people. As long as they are mentioned, they all give a thumbs up: "They are different from other wives, and they grow vegetables for our common people." They all like them very much.

At first, the family members didn't support them to do this, but they made a great deal of it and got a good reputation. Not only support but proud of it. I have gained face in the chamber of commerce, and I go over to help every now and then. The old couple reminisced about the young people's deep affection!

Lin Qiao brought Chen He over to play, and as soon as he entered the yard, he saw everyone busy working. The old seedlings in the field were pulled out, and some new ones were replanted. Originally, there was only one piece of land, but now other idle places have also been reclaimed.

"Why are you here?" Seeing Chen He wiping his sweat, Meng's mother straightened up and felt that her whole body was stiff and she had been working hard for so long!

"Take him out to relax." Also to save his son, little Lin Siyuan didn't like reading, and if Chen He was at home, he would be arrested for class, which was more severe than ordinary students. The son's palms were swollen from the beating, and he was crying and reciting poems, but Lin Qiao's heart ached so much!

Chen He knew what he was thinking, and he also said that a loving father is a loser, but he also misses his mother, so he readily agreed.

Meng Shi was tanned, but more energetic, and now she came over to wash her hands and talk to her son.

"Mother, don't work too hard." Chen He felt distressed seeing her holding her back. Let her come to the suburbs to farm to make her happy, but mother is so tired, isn't it putting the cart before the horse?

Meng said: "This kind of work is nothing, and I'm not alone. Everyone does it." These neighbors are even more involved in the work. At first, Mrs. Xu was obsessed with cleanliness, she yelled and yelled at cleaning a pigsty. But now she can't change her face! There is peace and comfort here every day. The money sold is settled every day and a box is full for a month, not to mention the sense of satisfaction: "This time I will

stay here for a few more days!" Lin Siyuan's homework is also very important. If he stays here for a long time, that brat might give him all the Tang poetry he learned.

"Don't push the child too hard." Meng felt sorry for Yuan'er.

Chen He frowned disapprovingly: "Mother, I also learned it at this time." How good he was at that time, even his wife praised him.

"There are only a few children like you, Chen Rui is only a few years younger than you. You can hardly see him now." "

Rui'er helps you with work every day, so don't talk about him anymore."

"Okay, okay, don't talk, don't talk." Meng Shi chatted with Chen He.

Lin Qiao walked around here, and the trees were covered with fruits. Lin Qiao picked an apple. It's a little green, and the sour skin is thick after a bite, but it's still refreshing to eat. The fruit trees surround the courtyard outside their house. In another one or two months, the fruit can be harvested.

I am happy to see the full fruit on it!

The wives nearby also got fruit trees, but not as many as Lin Qiao's.

While enjoying the shade under the tree, I saw Mrs. Xu talking to someone.

"Mom, give me a basket of vegetables. Now everyone says that the vegetables you grow are delicious. My buddies all want to try it. Did you ask me? You should give me some face." He said After listening to the selfie chest said no problem. But when I got here, I told my mother that I was dumbfounded. It turned out that the number of vegetables Daohuake needs every day has been rationed. There is no more than a few catties in her land.

Mrs. Xu said: "When I gave it to you, everyone thought it was not a good thing and put it to pieces. Now I think about it. You go to the store to buy it! I didn't give it to you when your father asked for a basket. If everyone is like If you're like this, Daohuake will have to close sooner or later." No, absolutely no!

Taking it out and selling it not only can be exchanged for silver, but also the praise of the people makes people happy. I'm not willing to give it to them. Some of these rich kids love to eat vegetables, and all the good vegetables are wasted for them.

"Mom... I've already promised them!" Turning around, if people found out that even a basket of vegetables would not come. What a shame.

"It's just for you to have a long memory. Don't agree to it easily." Mrs. Xu doesn't care, the son just disagrees!

Finally, the little boy left dejectedly.

Only then did Mrs. Xu see Lin Qiao leaning against the tree with closed eyes and resting his mind. Some people become more handsome as they get older, like Lin Qiao. Now even if he wears the most common coarse clothes, he can't hide his demeanor at all!

"When did you come?" Mrs. Xu had a good impression of Lin Qiao, a young man. It's rare for someone as down-to-earth and smart as Lin Qiao to come to work every now and then. To say that Meng's life is really good, his son can marry Lin Qiao, as if he had an extra son.

"Just come, take my wife with me!"

"He'er is quite a month old."

"Soon." The corners of his mouth raised uncontrollably when he mentioned becoming a father.

"Okay, I will prepare a big gift for you at that time."

"This is not necessary!"

"Several ladies in our neighborhood have discussed it. I don't know whether he will give birth to a boy or a girl." "

It does not matter whether it is male or female. I like them all."

Mrs. Xu knew what he said was true, seeing that the little brother raised by their family was lively, cute and polite. I have never seen such a playful child, who is not timid at all. It can be seen that they really hurt to the bone on weekdays.

Mrs. Xu said: "I still want to buy a few acres of land to grow vegetables." She wants to enrich the varieties, not always these few.

"Don't be tired?"

"Don't worry, you won't be tired!" Speaking of growing vegetables is really exhausting.