Chapter 131 Listen

Waking up in the morning, little Lin Siyuan ran to his mother's big bed with short legs, got on the bed with all his strength, hugged his mother and began to sleep. When Chen He woke up, he found a little guy in his arms.

"Why did you sleep here?" Chen He asked him.

Little Lin Siyuan likes to cling to his mother, and feels that his mother's bed is warm and comfortable, so he goes to his bed on time every morning and turns over to sleep!

"I like mother." The son kept pushing into his mother's arms.

Chen He hugged him and said, "Mother likes Yuan'er too."

With just one sentence, the child was so happy that he almost lost sight of his smiling eyes. The little butt twisted and twisted. Little blushed.

After Lin Qiao finished the meal, he returned to the room and saw his wife and son also woke up. The light green clothes worn by the daughter-in-law made him look more gentle. The son wore small clothes and rubbed against his daughter-in-law's arms, looking up at his daughter-in-law.

"It's time to eat." Lin Qiao hugged his son and said, "You're already a big boy, don't always act like a spoiled child at your mother's place." You're obviously a little villain. As soon as he saw his mother, he changed his temper, coaxing, kissing and boasting. Chen He made him dote on him every day!

Xiao Lin Siyuan said: "Daddy looks good." The little guy said loudly.

Lin Qiao couldn't help but smile and said, "All right, you can play with your mother." It was as if he hadn't said anything about the education just now.

"I don't know who I followed, but I've been flattering since I was a child?" Lin Qiao recalled that when he was young, he was not half as smart as him. Chen He also smiled and said, "I was not like this when I was a child."

The two looked at Xiao Lin Siyuan together.

Xiao Lin Siyuan suddenly met the eyes of his parents at the same time, was slightly taken aback, and then raised a big smile.

The two novice parents almost melted into the son's smile, so cute. Children are the most delightful things. With such a good-looking, well-behaved and smart baby, it's no wonder Chen He wants a second one!

Lin Qiao specially made Chen He his favorite breakfast.

Chen He saw that it was all his favorite food, and the corners of his mouth could not help but slightly rise. First, Lin Qiao fed his son. Then the two of them ate again, Chen He felt a little emotional, he couldn't eat or sleep a few days ago. Now there is a man and son by his side, like a dream!

After eating, Chen He sat at the desk and opened a book at will. It is a novel from the previous dynasty, and I am very interested in reading it. The son was obediently in his arms, and he stretched his head to look over. That serious look seems to be able to understand the above words.

"Do you know it?"

Xiao Lin Siyuan raised his head and looked at his mother, "You teach me."

Chen He said a word, and he repeated a word. After teaching five words in a row, he actually memorized them all. Chen He was surprised: "Yuan'er is really amazing!"

Little Lin Siyuan accepted his mother's praise with his head held high. Said: "Mother, Yuan'er still has to learn."

Lin Qiao cut up the lotus cake baked yesterday and brought it into the house. Then he heard his son say this, and slipped the child out: "It's still exciting. If you are greedy, you can't chew it. Haste makes waste. From now on, your mother will teach you five words every time."

Xiao Lin Siyuan was lifted up. I twisted it hard, and pointed my little butt at him!

"Angry?" Lin Qiao smiled.

Chen He said: "This kid is quite fond of learning."

Xiao Lin Si was brought up by Lin Qiao, so it is still possible not to understand him. He just loves to be praised. Especially the fucking compliment!

Lin Qiao directly brought the snacks to Chen He. Chen He twisted one with his hands, it was crispy and sweet, and there was a faint milky fragrance inside, which was delicious.

He likes to do whatever Lin Qiao does.

Lin Qiao leaned over: "Is it sweet?"

Chen He picked up one with his slender fingers and stuffed it in his mouth. Lin Qiao bit it precisely, then leaned forward on him, kissed him, and then pushed the snack into his mouth with the tip of his tongue. Chen He took a few mouthfuls subconsciously, the sweet taste melted away, Lin Qiao's tongue forcefully went in to snatch every trace of sweetness in his mouth, and was suddenly stiffened by his relatives. He tasted it to his heart's content in this way.

When they parted, Lin Qiao said, "It's pretty sweet."

Chen He's cheeks were on fire. The red is fierce: "What are you doing? The child is still by my side." Xiao Lin Siyuan is now studying. His son felt ashamed when he saw how he was being kissed.

Lin Qiao said: "How much can he remember as a brat, come and feed you some snacks." He still has a little taste. The voluptuous kiss just now was not enough, and I wish I could have two more kisses.

Chen He didn't want to mess with him and pushed him away to the other side. Wiping the red and swollen lips that were kissed. The face is also hot.

Lin Qiao even took his son out with him, and came back after a while. His eyes were deep and it was obvious that the fire had been stirred up just now. Now all my thoughts are on him. The more Chen He dodged, the more he chased after him, finally cornered him and resisted directly onto the bed!

Chen He told him with the last of his reason: "It's daytime now." It's too hard for him to prostitute in the daytime.

"What are you afraid of? No one came in."

"Where's your son?" Chen He had already taken off most of his clothes while speaking.

"Let Feng'er watch him." He was watched by Feng'er before. Now is the time to find him something to do. You can't always disturb the two of them.

"Who is Feng'er?" Chen He was stunned.

Lin Qiao Xiehuo turned on his head, and said vaguely while kissing: "It's a friend."

Chen He looked at him: "What friend? Did you find a stepmother for Yuaner?" He trembled a little, and the words came out of his mouth I have some regrets!

Sure enough, Lin Qiao also stopped after hearing this. Looking at him: "No, it's just a friend. Yuan'er likes to play with him. Besides, he doesn't look down on me." Feng'er is a maverick brother who likes slim and beautiful women.

When Chen He heard his words, he asked, "Then if he likes you, will you be with him?" Once the words were uttered. It's a bit of a break from the posture of asking the bottom of the casserole!

Lin Qiao unbuttoned his clothes, revealing his muscular upper body, with several scars of different shades on his body: "Little Chen He, listen to me. I have been planted on one person in my life. This person is For Lin Siyuan's mother, if you dare to wrong me, don't say I've done you!" He said viciously. Chen He finally breathed a sigh of relief when he

heard this: "Me too."

"What?

"

It ate him up in no time. Several times in a row, Chen He had a sore back in the afternoon. Although his body had been washed, he still blushed slightly thinking of his bravery just now. After a while, I sat on the desk and picked up the pen. When I came back to my senses, I wrote a love poem. He felt as if he had been scalded all of a sudden. The paper was balled up and thrown into the basket. I cursed in my heart that I don't know more and more about being reserved.