Chapter 62

According to his publicity, all the runners in the vicinity come here to buy goods. The delivery time is saved, and you can make more money with this time. Moreover, the fee charged was not expensive, and it was immediately welcomed by everyone. Most of the goods that can be carried by a truck a day are mountain delicacies and game.

There is an extra place in the county to deliver goods to the village. Counting three generations, no one has a poor relative. Especially those apprentices and servants in the county town have not been home for several years, and they can't leave when they are on errands. You can buy some cakes and winter clothes and send them home!

In this way, it is easy for the idlers in the village to gather around here. When the truck came back. They came up and asked, "Little brother, do you have any products from our village?" "

Yes, a person named Wang Erni sent back some food and clothes." Liu Xiaohu said.

Erniang, who was originally joining the crowd in the crowd, was suddenly called out by name, tears streaming down her face: "Is it called Wang Erni?" Her voice was trembling.

"Yes."

Everyone hurried out. Let Erniang get the things first.

"What is it?" The people in the same village urged, this Wang Erni has disappeared for many years. I'm very curious about what she can send home.

Er Niniang opened the bundle, and there were two brand new clothes inside, and a small pouch with a tael of silver in it. Fifty copper coins. There is also a bag of bean glutinous rice cakes. Unfortunately, after being bumped on the carriage for a long time, the meringue on the top has been broken. Erniang cried and said: "My Erni is a filial son, better than my son." Everyone said yes. The uncomfortable woman in the crowd left first.

After she left, Wang Erni's mother cursed her severely for a while. Liu Xiaohu felt embarrassed when he heard it. The aunt that Wang Erni was leaving with was a little relative. Wang Erni was good-looking and engaged to be married, and she was a big family in the same village. In the end, this aunt didn't know what An De wanted to say that Wang Erni's horoscope was not good. People should return their relatives in their hearts. He became the first person in the village to be divorced. Being laughed at by countless people, she went to the county town angrily, and heard that she was going to be a girl for a rich family. Every two years, a message came that she became the aunt of a young master of a rich family, and then there was no news.

This aunt had already had an enmity with her family, and she was full of nonsense, saying how could a rich family fall in love with a country girl? Most of them are prostitutes! Now that they have brought things back, they are really in a big family.

Just those two clothes can't be bought with money, so it's worthless. Er Niniang said: "This stupid kid with a solid eye gave me all the money. I have to send her something for what she spends." "Yes, I heard that the county has to spend money to buy some

food , or you can get some green vegetables or something, and it doesn't cost much to grow them in your own land." The people from the same village said.

"My Nier likes the pickled vegetables I made the most. I'll soak them tonight. When are you leaving?"

Liu Xiaohu said, "It's at noon."

"Then I'll deliver them early." Bump back and get ready. Some people were happy and some were sad. One of the old women sent half a bag of potatoes to her grandson, and kept asking Liu Xiaohu if his precious grandson received it.

Liu Xiaohu said it was delivered. The old woman asked again if her grandson had said anything.

Liu Xiaohu didn't know how to reply to her. After receiving the item, his grandson was so disgusted that he kicked her twice. Reluctantly dragged away.

He didn't expect to see so many things in just one freight station. Anyway, their cargo depot is on fire. Anyway, when I'm free, the village likes to run here the most! If the relatives in the county can send something, they will be known by the people in the four villages in a short time.

More and more people came here to send things to relatives in the county. Now I can take one truckload of goods every day, and sometimes even have to go two truckloads. With a big reputation, there are also bad things. Recently, every time I drive in the car, I can feel someone following him. He used to hunt in the mountains with a natural sensitivity to danger. If this big cart is lost, even if you sell him, you can't afford it.

Liu Xiaohu walked quickly in the carriage, and when the person behind saw that he was about to run, he followed quickly. Is this guy vowing not to give up until he achieves his goal? In this case, there is no other way but to go head-on.

Liu Xiaohu yelled: "Who is it? You're sneaking around behind."

Walking halfway, there was no one around, which was a good time to do something bad. The person behind this squinted his eyes, looking like a squirrel, not a good thing. But there was a ferocious killing intent in those small eyes: "I heard that your car is full of good things?" The meat and vegetables are at least worth a few taels of silver, and it is worth taking a risk for him. Besides, he was alone.

"Good things belong to others." Liu Xiaohu probably carried a dagger with him as a hunter, his eyes froze.

"It's mine today." The robber said arrogantly. It's not a day or two to miss this truck. This truckload of goodies either stays by itself. Or sell it for a lot of money.

In the past few years of famine, he joined the bandits after leaving the village, and now life is easier. The rogues were all rehabilitated and he returned home. It's a pity that in recent years, I have learned a lot of other skills such as chicken crowing and dog robbery, and I can't feel at ease when I return home. Recently, I was trying to figure out how to do some big things with my former friends, but I unexpectedly found out that there is still such a business in this village. If you rob this truckload of goods, you won't have to worry about food and clothing. After sneaking behind for several days, I didn't expect this person to be quite vigilant. Now that he was discovered, he simply didn't do anything!

There are quite a lot of insidious things in his hands. He took out an eagle claw hook and shook it a few times. Throw it directly towards Liu Xiaohu. Liu Xiaohu dodged it very alertly, if this thing needs distance, then hit him close. Liu Xiaohu is also full of anger now. This business is so difficult, and he came up after only a little improvement. Isn't this bullying? He must not be bullied like this. Liu Xiaohu beat him hard.

Look at this robber is very courageous but very good. Liu Xiaohu was knocked over by him as soon as he went up. He yelped. Liu Xiaohu's viciousness was further stimulated, and he was beaten up.

Seeing that he didn't move quickly, he threw him on the side of the road. Continue driving to deliver. Cowards also like others to rob, and don't look at his bear?

...

Liu Xiaohu went back to deliver the goods, and he was busy again and again. I'm so busy I almost forget about it. When I got home, I found that the freight station was surrounded by people. One of the women said: "You broke my man, tell me, how do you want to pay for it." A man screaming whoops was pulled out from behind, it was the robber in the afternoon.

Liu Xiaohu was amused: "You came to rob me, and you came to find fault after being taught a lesson by me?"

Now even the villagers couldn't listen anymore. Their things are all in the car. Immediately said: "Whoever is, he should be beaten to death."

"No."

"Get out. If you dare to come again, you will be beaten once."

The thief hid behind the woman in fright, but the woman said forcefully: "Didn't we not snatch it? Why did you beat my man like this? You're playing tricks, right? Let me tell you the truth. Come and deal with you."

But there is no commoner who is not afraid of officials. The vicious people who were called just now are all on hiatus now! At this moment, I saw Lin Qiao approaching, holding his wife's hand.

Lin Qiao originally wanted to join in the fun, but he didn't expect it to be his own business.

"Sue the officer?" Lin Qiao raised his eyebrows.

The woman didn't take it seriously when she saw Lin Qiao, and snorted coldly: "Now you can still be private if you get some money." "

Then let's see you at the Yamen." Thought you were a bully. It will get worse and worse.

Liu Aman, who was eating melon seeds beside him, couldn't help saying when Lin Qiao came forward, "I can defend him."

This woman's cousin is the captain of the yamen, so he really isn't afraid of these assholes. They thought they could scare people by mentioning their names. I didn't expect that he was not afraid of death. If that's the case, then let's go to the government. Go back and tell your cousin to take good care of this Liu Xiaohu, and it's best to get this business over!

The woman sat dreaming, not aware that the villagers looked at them sympathetically after hearing Liu Aman's words.