Chapter 38 Research

In the evening, Lin Qiao put his son to sleep and put him in his mother-in-law's room. When he got back, his wife was still preparing lessons there, writing beautiful handwriting on the paper with the faint light.

Lin Qiao looked beside him for a while, and decided not to disturb him anymore.

A person returned to the bed, and for the first time found that the bed was quite big, and he couldn't fall asleep without anyone around him. Turned over on the bed, and turned over again after half an hour.

When the candlelight was working, I felt that I couldn't see anything clearly, but when I fell asleep, it was amazingly bright. Lin Qiao finally covered himself with the quilt and fell asleep. After a while, Chen He secretly turned off the light after reviewing, and when he came up on tiptoe, his body was icy cold. He turned around and hugged Chen He precisely in his arms. His body was very warm, which just dispelled the cold of the night.

Chen He lay there obediently, and leaned in again.

Lin Qiao was so sleepy that he said, "Daughter-in-law, go to sleep." It was already late at night. It would be dawn in less than two hours. If I had known it would be so hard, I wouldn't let his wife do this, but Chen He was quite happy doing it. Just as he was thinking in such a daze, the person in his arms breathed evenly. He was also exhausted.

When Lin Qiao got up early the next morning, Chen He also woke up in a daze. He didn't sleep enough and his eyes were not fully opened, and a bunch of hair stood up. Lin Qiao kissed him lightly on the mouth.

Chen He woke up immediately, and looked at Lin Qiao with moist eyes. The bright red lip color is simply seducing him. Lin Qiao controlled himself again and again before turning around and going out. The room couldn't stay longer, it was hot...

After he left, Chen He wiped his lips with his finger, his cheeks slowly turned red.

...

Chen He went to the classroom with the things he prepared for the lesson yesterday. In this dilapidated house, many students came earlier than him, and they looked at him worriedly!

Seeing him coming, all of them sat upright.

In this class, Chen He deliberately accelerated the progress, and everyone got used to it quite well. These people are like blank paper! Although they have no foundation, such people are often the best to teach, without any bad problems. After the students heard what that dead fat pig said, they didn't want to let their polite and gentle wife suffer that kind of grievance! You must study hard and study hard.

At noon, let everyone go back to eat, and these villagers can still go home. People in other villages also brought rations. They solved it in the classroom with three mouthfuls of steamed buns. Eat quickly so that they can continue to practice the characters taught by their master.

Paper and pens are too expensive. Lin Qiao made several sand tables for them to practice calligraphy on. After writing, shake it again and it will be flat again. The children who are so happy, they will write and draw on it with a twig as long as they have nothing to do. The fun is endless. Going to school is like playing!

This thing is not worth much money, make more. Not only the children inside the house, but also those outside the house.

When these children received the small sand table from Chen He, their cheeks flushed with excitement, and they bounced around in place like little monkeys.

It's just a small sand table, but it makes these children so happy. The older children turned their faces away and secretly wiped their tears. Chen He saw it and walked over and said: "Why are you crying?"

"I have no father or mother since I was a child, and I lived with my grandmother. Everyone in the village said I was a mourner. No one treats me as a human being. Thank you, Master? By the way, my name is Xiaoshu!" When Fang Zi told his husband his name that day, he wanted to say it.

At first, he came here just to watch the excitement, but after coming here, he was surprised to find that he could understand everything the master said. I was excited all of a sudden, if I can really learn well, no one will dare to bully them in the future! It's a pity that the family is really poor, and the poor can't even afford three hundred Wen. His dream is impossible to come true!

He thought about not learning it, but he was still greedy for his master's knowledge, and he had never seen such a good-looking and gentle person.

Chen He stroked his hair: "No one is a mourner, they just... don't know you well."

Xiaoshu nodded heavily, what the master said must be right. But he put the sand table on the ground and said to Chen He : "I have something for you?

"

something to learn. Chen He looked over one by one, and everyone's progress was good. Chen He recited the first two sentences of the poems and essays he had taught in the past few days. They can answer the last two sentences!

The fastest and best one to memorize in it is the previous recipe that was the first to memorize the Thousand Characters. As a teacher, I am quite satisfied to see the students so promising.

After a while, the little tree came, holding something like a small pot in his hand. Said: "Master, you are so kind to me, I have nothing to repay you! This is a little gadget I made. I give it to you." His cheeks were red.

"Thank you." Chen He took it. Put it on the ground and say: "What is this?"

"This is what I usually do." Show him the heel and put a dried corn cob inside. There is a hand crank next to it. The corn kernels will come down automatically after shaking like this. "My grandma and I have to harvest an acre of land by ourselves. The grandma is reluctant to hire someone to thresh the grains, so I have to do it by myself every time. There is no month that I can't get it! So I thought about how to make it easier. Tinkering It took a long time to make such a big guy. It is the best thing I can come up with." The countryman is simple, as long as others treat him well. I really wish I could take out my heart and give it to others!

Chen He has never done any farm work. Look at this thing is also very fresh. The group of children in the house also came out when the little tree was displayed. They are all people who have worked, and they were shocked when they saw this thing. The twinkling eyes seemed to be looking at a peerless beauty!

Xiaoshu's chubby little face was also a little more proud, and one of the little boys got closer to him and said, "Xiaoshu, you gave your son to the master?" Don't let them touch you.

Xiaoshu touched the rough machine and said, "It's okay, I can still do it?"

Chen He added some corn cobs to it, and it turned into corn kernels and fell off after shaking, which is quite rare. After thinking for a while, he said, "You can hire a carpenter to make a few of these, and you will definitely earn a lot of money by selling them during the autumn harvest!"

Xiaoshu's eyes lit up when he heard his words, but he soon regained consciousness: "No, Carpenters are too expensive to hire." The family really had no money. Besides, adults look down on the things he tinkered with as a child. Not everyone respects him like Chen He!

Xiaoshu said: "My family is out of food. In a few days, a boy will come to the village to choose a child. I want to go! At least I can leave some money for the old lady." thing.