Chapter 25 Clingy

After Lin Qiao left the stall this morning, Chen He was alone in the room and looked out of his wits.

Mother Meng saw her like this when she came in, so she sat beside him and said, "What's the matter?" "

Mother, I want to go out with him, can you help me take care of the child."

"Why do you suddenly think so?" Chen He This child has been out of doors since he was a child, and he doesn't like to have too much contact with people. It's not that he doesn't want him to be too soft-tempered and shy. It's been a while since I married in the village, except for a few neighbors, I don't even recognize some people in the village!

"Lin Qiao works very hard every day, and I want to be with him." Chen He felt sorry for his man.

"But you... oh... If your father hadn't died early, you would still be well-clothed and well-fed. You wouldn't need to show your face to make money!" Mother Meng was afraid that he would feel uncomfortable.

Chen He said: "That's the old Huangli from before."

Mother Meng saw how determined he said, a smile on the corner of her mouth quickly disappeared: "You child, do you fall in love with him?"

Chen He paused for a while Looking out the window: "I wish it would be like before. I only need to think about eating and clothing. It doesn't have to be like now. He went out and took my soul away!" Mother Meng didn't expect the

most Ao's eldest son fell into it instead, but it's understandable, there are a few in the village who can be like Lin Qiao. Looking at the disappointed look of the eldest son, he said, "Go, I will take care of the child."

"Mother..." Chen He was happy.

Mother Meng laughed and said, "This child!"

Chen He packed up and went to Lin Qiao's. Lin Qiao never said anything, but the stall was really busy, and he was the only one here. In the past, my cousin Wang Shi was there to help, but after rumors started to spread in the village, even though it was clarified, it was not easy for her to come. Only Lin Qiao was left alone, keeping his feet on the ground! Not only to be a chef, but also to be a waiter.

And these Lin Qiao never said it!

"Sir." Chen He said suddenly.

Lin Qiao looked surprised: "Why are you here?"

"I'm here to help."

"Hey... I'm not busy at all, I don't need you." After speaking, he moved a stool beside him for him to sit on.

"Yo, Lin Qiao, you are very lucky, aren't you? Such a good-looking wife?" Yu Shan made a lot of money relying on Lin Qiao. became more and more intimate with him. Talking is also more casual! I heard that he found a brother before, and he was a little bit of an injustice for him. What kind of girl can't you find on Lin Qiao's condition? I just want to find a brother, but I know the reason when I meet today. His wife is so beautiful! Coarse clothes can't hide her temperament, and she looks gentle. When Lin Qiao spoke, he watched obediently. It's like the soft little rabbit in the mountains, you can't watch it anymore, and make mistakes when you watch it again.

Chen He was not used to having so many people looking at him. The cheeks are slightly red! Little did they know that his appearance became more and more delicious!

How can Lin Qiao let his wife do rough work? Said: "You can't help."

Chen He's face was a bit frustrated. His brows were also furrowed in worry.

Lin Qiao's heart twisted. Finally, he said, "I'll send you a job."

"What?" His eyes were bright.

"Wipe my sweat or something!" Lin Qiao was cooking vegetables in front of the big pot. Cooking noodles was pretty messy. The sweat on the face will be all over the face in a while!

Chen He lowered his head in panic, he was not used to being too close to his husband in front of outsiders.

Lin Qiao smiled lightly: "Wait for me for a while, we'll go home right away." "

We just came here, so we just pointed at you for a bite of food." The diners felt a little relieved when they heard what he said.

Showing off in front of the ones they like has always been something that men never tire of. Lin Qiao couldn't help but cut the rabbit into pieces. Stir-fry directly in the hot pan.

With a touch, the fire ignited.

The people around were stunned, but Lin Qiao calmly added some seasonings. Soon the sparks in the pot were fired. Soon a plate of stir-fried rabbit meat was brought over, the aroma was strange and domineering.

"Give me a plate!"

"Give me a plate too."

Lin Qiao first followed the steps of cooking there, calmly. After a while, these rabbits were sold out! He doesn't often cook new dishes, it's not easy to eat new dishes, and he wants to take a good look at Lin Qiao's wife before the dishes are served. But as soon as the dishes came, I lost all thoughts in an instant! My mind is full of the dish in front of me!

Lin Qiao's face was covered with sweat, and he wanted to rub it with his arm. He was wiped away with a light-scented handkerchief, and his white handkerchief was embroidered with an emerald green bamboo. Wiping it so carefully made Lin Qiao feel embarrassed.

Vegetables sell out fast today. Collect your things when you're done eating. Save the bones to feed Mao Mao and Doudou. The swill also had to be pulled back to feed the pigs. When cleaning up, Chen He was not asked to help! In the end, Chen He helped him push him back, and after he went back, he cleaned up first. Then change clothes. Then he went straight into the house: "Daughter-in-law, why do you suddenly want to go to my place today?" He said shyly.

"Just to see if you hook up!"

"Then you saw it?"

"En. No!" Chen He was very satisfied.

"Then what are you rewarding me for?" Lin Qiao thought of his sweet and handsome daughter-in-law who was jealous and went to see it specially, and the fire in his heart burned.

Chen He raised his eyebrows: "Then what reward do you want?"

Lin Qiao said: "I want to eat you."

Chen He: ...I don't want to talk to him, I want to go and see my son. As soon as he got up to leave, he was hugged by the guy behind and threw him on the bed. Afterwards, it was eaten clean, and the bones were chewed to pieces. Lin Qiao also kept on brazenly saying that it was his wife who seduced him!

Men are indeed big pigs.

Lin Qiao held Chen He in his arms, and saw that there was actually a hole above his plump ears and lips. It is soft and cold after being pinched, and it is covered with a layer of small fluff. It is very easy to touch, and I can't help but want to lick it.

Chen He trembled violently, then curled up in his arms, and squeezed his ears in retaliation. Hard.

Lin Qiao grabbed his daughter-in-law's hand: "No, I have to make dinner later, and I will feed you when I come back tonight." "

I didn't..." Chen He was really wronged. Why did he do anything, and he was labeled as hooking up?

Lin Qiao played with his fingers one by one, and licked them in his mouth like a teething stick when he was free. When Chen He got angry, he bit him.

"Daughter-in-law, why do you have pierced ears?"

"My brother has had piercings since he was a child. By the way, our son is about to have his ears pierced."

Lin Qiao was reluctant: "How painful is that?

" no way."

Lin Qiao gently rubbed his ears, frowned and said, "Does it still hurt, I'll show you."

Chen He's face turned red all of a sudden, there was really nothing he could do about it.