Chapter 36 Confrontation

Chen He is very diligent in preparing lessons every day, and the lectures are from simple to deep, and the classroom atmosphere is very good. He didn't dismiss those auditors either. After a long time, the children outside the house became more courageous, and every day, they occupied the position more than an hour in advance for who could grab the window. These outside children have made their own rules, they can listen to them, but they must not disturb the teacher's lectures, nor can they interrupt.

The children of the poor are in charge of their homes early, and in order not to be driven away, they clean the yard and classrooms every day. When no one is around, I will go to sit in the house, squint my eyes when I sit there, and hum when I enjoy it. I just feel that this ordinary chair is so comfortable. It would be great if one day I can be a real student of the master!

These children cleaned the house spotlessly, and even filled the stone jars outside with water.

When Chen He came here to teach every day, he came in and took a look at the clean room, and he knew that these little guys had cleaned it again. Thank you for taking a look outside!

The excited little faces of the children outside the house blushed, and they worked even harder the next day.

"I'll give you a quarter of an hour to memorize the thousand-character prose I learned yesterday! I'm going to take the exam later, and anyone who can't memorize it will not be allowed to go home today until they memorize it." "Ah..."

"

Too It's long!"

But there are also those smart people who have already started to memorize.

It was the first exam, and everyone was very nervous. A quarter of an hour passed, and Chen He inspected each other. The students in these rooms are all hunched over like little quails. The words in his heart are written on his face, clearly: Don't call me!

Chen He said: "Is there anything you want to recite?"

The people in the room looked at each other, their eyes were clearly encouraging each other, but no one spoke.

Chen He glanced at the group of children outside the window and said, "What about you?"

The children outside the house were flattered one by one. Unexpectedly, Mr. asked them about it, and they were so happy that they almost fainted. One of the boys summoned up his courage to take a step forward: "The heaven and the earth are dark and yellow, the universe is prehistoric, the sun and the moon are full, and the celestial constellations..." He began to recite without missing a single word.

"Very good, what's your name."

After a moment, his cheeks flushed, and he said shyly, "My name is Fang Zi." "

Yeah." Chen He nodded.

The little boy named Fang Zi clenched his fists, excited and excited, and everyone outside looked at him enviously. The master knew his name, and really wanted to let the master know his own name, so he stood upright, and then listened to Chen He carefully dismantling the thousand-character prose into allusions. A new hope arises. Play more spirit to listen carefully!

The students in the house are all alumni of Shu Xiu, and they enjoy being watched with envy and jealousy by the people outside the house all day long. They never thought that one of them, who was listening in, was smarter than the regular students. How could it be possible? Their dignity as students in the house cannot be lost! Unknowingly formed a competitive relationship! As a result, pairs of eyes were as bright as small flames in an oil lamp, eagerly absorbing knowledge.

They became serious, and Chen He relaxed a lot. Speak more freely and freely. Students can not only learn the principles from the books, but also the principles of being a human being!

Whether it is the students inside the house or the observers outside the house, they respect Chen He very much. Get along with the master, even the impatient people are under control. I haven't noticed it for a long time, but my parents and relatives have noticed it, and I can't tell what the change is, it's just literary. It seems that this reading is really useful and can sharpen one's temper. The wild child of my family became polite in the few days after he went there, and he stopped shouting when he spoke. No matter how good he looked, he talked to everyone he met. The people in the village saw that it was really different, and they still muttered: "Mr. Chen He has two tricks. If nothing else, look at Lin Qiao. He used to be such a sacrificial person? Now he seems to have been completely reborn." "

Said The same is true. Later, I asked someone to ask if students are still accepted. My family will have money once we sell food. I want to send my son to Kaimeng." "There will be

no admission for this period, and many people have asked. Talking too much is not enough to teach. Besides, everyone here has already started to learn to read and write, and the newcomers are afraid that they will not be able to keep up with the progress!" This is the truth. But the pride in the words can't be hidden, isn't it because my son is studying there!

"Isn't there a Mrs. Zhu in our village? The ones that are repaired are more expensive, but you can go there anytime. Why don't I ask!" The parents who didn't report are still impatient. Thoughts in my heart. She was with her mother-in-law and her brother-in-law without separation, and sent her son to study while the food was being sold. If it was too late, the family might change their minds again.

"Master Zhu is not only expensive, but also arrogant. If you don't take the imperial examination, don't! After so many years, you have taught two children!

" If there is a vacancy, can you still fill it?" The more I think about it, the hotter I feel.

The woman snorted coldly: "Although that's the case, let's see who fills in the gaps in the county? There are still children in the county who are unemployed. Who can look at our countryside! The family supports a child who spends time and time again. For more than ten years, fifty taels have been used, which is enough to teach a lifetime of taxes. If you want to go, I won't stop you."

The impatient woman's heart trembled when she heard fifty taels, so much money? That's right, once you start reading, you have to keep going, you can't give up halfway, even if you smash your own bones, it's not worth so much, thinking about it like this has made me sober.

But Master Zhu in their talk has been feeling unhappy recently! Because there was an extra teacher in Linjiacun, which squeezed his business.

Usually there are as many as 30 people who come to study, and the Bandha practice is enough to make him smile. First tell the parents that the master leads the door to practice in the individual, and it is extremely difficult to take the imperial examination, so those who save these people can't pass the exam and come to him again. These years, he has been a teacher in Baijia Village, and he has money and dignity.

This year, Chen He suddenly jumped out to compete with him. After asking around, he didn't pay attention to this person. A peddler's daughter-in-law, I heard that she is still a brother, and she doesn't take care of the children at home. Isn't it a joke to come out to teach? He didn't see it at all.

But slowly I found that I couldn't laugh anymore. I heard that he only accepted three hundred Wen for half a year. He charged one-third less than himself, and clearly stated that there is no need to send anything for three days and two lives. It wasn't just the people from Linjia Village who went there to learn, but people from the four nearby villages also went there. The children in the farthest Chenjia Village would rather walk five miles a day than go to him to learn. As a result, there are only four or five kittens left here, and they are all those who can't squeeze out the oil. If everyone is like this, don't be a fucking mess in the future!

Master Zhu was so angry that he called his wife, brother and several relatives, and a group of people went to Linjiacun in a mighty way.

Chen He is in class. I heard a chaotic voice from outside: "Chen, come out to me."

There is no window frame here, and you can see the outside from inside the house. The leader was a fat man with a mustache. On the contrary, the dark gray gown made him look very short, with a protruding belly, and wearing a melon cap, he looked like a butcher pretending to be gentle.

Just as Chen He was about to go out, he was pushed back by the students outside! The dozen or so auditors outside were used to fighting since they were young, so they had a natural instinct for danger!

The master is usually so kind to them, so they can't be bullied by others. A few friends look at each other. They both saw the firmness in each other's eyes. He secretly picked up stones, sticks and other things from the ground, and glared at those adults. Like a wolf cub ready to rush up and bite at any time!

Even the children can see the danger, and Chen He discovered their hostility early: "What do you want me to do?" The

other party said: "I am Master Zhu from Baijia Village. Cutting people's fortunes is like killing their parents. Don't you think so?" Master Zhu hated this place as soon as he came in. It was a dilapidated house with no windows or frames. There are more than a dozen students inside! There are still these little brats in the yard, how much will it cost if everyone goes to him?

Chen He said: "You take your Shuxiu, I take mine, how can you disturb the market."

Master Zhu sneered: "If you don't eat a toast, you will be punished!" He narrowed his eyes.

The brother-in-law next to him said: "Are you students stupid? Your master is a brother. What can you learn from him? Will he teach you how to embroider or give birth? Your parents are also big-hearted. Don't be afraid The bitches you teach are chirping?"

"You are not allowed to say that, Master."

"Our Master knows a lot."

"Yes, our Master is still good-looking, unlike you, big fat pig!" The group in the room The child is angry. Dare to say their master.

Master Zhu's nose was almost out of breath: "Hey, you are indeed a weak brother. You are hiding behind a group of children. You are not allowed to run a private school after you disperse today. Otherwise, you will cry and cry!

" Children!"

"Get out."

"Aren't you deceiving others too much? You can't drive yourself, so you're looking for trouble for others." Chen He trembled angrily.

The group of little wolf cubs outside the house couldn't bear such a big grievance to the master, they carried stones and beat them.

This group of people didn't pay attention to the child at all, so they called. Children are smaller and more flexible. Several people cooperated seamlessly. One of the children jumped up and threw the man to the ground, and then several children rushed forward. Hitting with fists, smashing with bricks, and biting with teeth when there is nothing in hand, there is no disadvantage at all.

These grown-ups are not vegetarian either, they punch and kick. Even Mr. Zhu secretly beat him out of sight! When it comes to fighting, everyone inside and outside the room is united, and Chen He has to rush out to help. Although he has never fought, he can't watch his students being bullied! As soon as he went out, he was dragged behind by the students. The little face is full of seriousness.

"Protect Master!"

They fought, and those who had good things in the village immediately went to Lin Qiao.