Chapter 84 Finally Arrived

Lin Qiao said: "I'll wait for you in the carriage."

The boss just wanted to persuade him that the most important thing to have fun is to have fun, but before he could speak, he saw him get into the carriage. Just as he was about to reject the madam's enthusiasm, he felt a lump of softness rubbing against his arm. The tangy scent of incense powder is even more heart-warming.

Lin Qiao got into the carriage. Apart from their car, other men also entered this brothel in various ways. It's been a long time since I've been out, and it's thousands of miles away from home. Both the lust and the lust are eager to try. Except for a few goods with a lot of goods, the rest went in!

Lin Qiao put his daughter-in-law's small clothes in his hands, put them under his nose and sniffed them. Smell that smell, close your eyes as if you can feel that your daughter-in-law is grasping everything about her up and down. Soon he was in fantasy, climbing to the top. The clothes were stained with spots. Lin Qiao took out the clothes secretly, washed them, then put them away as if nothing had happened, and secretly hung them to dry!

Many people came out within a quarter of an hour after entering. Of course, there are also those who take a long time, such as the boss. Didn't come out from then until night. Let these people talk about it, avoiding some envy in that tone. No wonder he can be the leader of the trading team.

After Lin Qiao waited for the clothes to dry, he secretly put them back and put them close to his heart, leaning against the back of the chair and had a good sleep.

When Lin Qiao woke up again, it was already the next day. The carriages drove again, and the boss and another tall, sunny man came back. Seeing that Lin Qiao had slept for so long, he said, "It's better for you young people!" As if he wanted to sleep, he couldn't sleep well.

"When did you come back?"

"In the middle of the night." The tall man winked at him, "The main reason is that our boss is too charming. The old bustard saw that our boss was leaving, and she couldn't bear to shed tears." !"

Lin Qiao thought of the old lady whose face was full of dimples but her face was whiter than the wall. He shuddered for no reason.

"Say a few words less." The boss said in a rough voice, but his face was a little unnatural.

Lin Qiao turned his face a few times, but didn't see why. The boss acted like he had nothing to do. When I got off the car to check at noon, the tall man who was traveling with me told Lin Qiao in detail. It turned out that the boss and the old bustard were old acquaintances. Later, her man drank a lot of alcohol and beat others, so he reconciled and left when he couldn't survive this day! Just in time for the bad year, a woman came out to do this without any skills, and then it became bigger and bigger and even opened such a small restaurant. The boss is a frequent visitor, and every time he comes, the old bustard will talk about the friendship in the past, and wish to see her when she was not married. The boss who came and went was a bit like that. But when he really wanted to take her to be a good man, she refused. So the two gradually drifted away! The boss comes twice a year and takes this route every time. I don't know if it's because of her?

After hearing this, Lin Qiao slammed his mouth, and missed his wife even more. Along the way, pick those uninhabited places. Now it may be away from the market. Occasionally, there are other carriages passing by!

"How many days until we arrive?"

"It's coming soon, what's the matter? I miss my mother-in-law." Most of the time was on the road. It was okay at first, but after a long time, everyone went about their own business. Apart from cooking food, the longest thing Lin Qiao does is to hold that purse in his hand with a tiresome tenderness in his eyes.

"A little bit!" Lin Qiao said honestly. I don't know if Chen He thought of him at this moment.

Seeing that the young couple had such a deep relationship, the boss didn't joke about it. After another two days of hard work, it finally arrived.

The chief was outside the city, gathering all the carriages together. Said: "I have delivered all of you this way. Let's go separately. If you still want to be my carriage when you go back, then wait for me here in ten days. I will only wait for an hour. Only then go home. If you can't catch up People can only figure out their own way!" This is the famous gold selling cave, here are some exotic beauties, pretty guys, gold and silver utensils, precious gems, and even a large-scale gambling stall, I don't know how many people, As soon as you enter here, you will not miss it. Totally forgot to go home!

"Got it." Everyone said in unison. Many people want to be with Lin Qiao. When I arrived at the gate of the city, I saw a lot of incomprehensible southern accents and northern tunes intertwined together. Some wear gold and silver and look very rich. Those who carry grain like them, and those who wear broken nets are ashamed. I want to walk together with courage!

There are also many nobles here, in case of a conflict, you have to ask for a few skilled people. Lin Qiao has become a sweet pastry!

It's a pity that he declined everyone and planned to come here alone to open his eyes. The reason that is even more unknown is because he still has a lot of valuable things stored in his space. I came this way empty-handed, and it would be difficult to explain if someone else saw something I took out.

The boss took care of Lin Qiao like his own younger brother, and told him a lot of precautions in this trading market. In the end, he said that if he encountered any unsolvable problems, he would go to the inn to find him, and Lin Qiao agreed.

He has also been to many trading markets, but Wuxin is the most exciting. The golden decorations are placed on the table. If you like it, you can buy it at will, the price is about 30% lower than the market price. Things come from major pawnshops and various shady channels. Kind of like a black market!

Gold and silver treasures emit dazzling light, and rouge and gouache are available in everything from the cheapest ceramic box to rosewood box. All kinds of silk and satin cloth. There were even slaves to sell. But the slaves here are not the kind of servants like Ren Yazi, but the kind who are amazingly beautiful and can be used as bed warmers. Of course, the price is also staggering. A fair-skinned and beautiful brother is wearing only thin clothes. The hands and feet are bound with chains, and the price is three thousand taels. Many people are salivating, if there are not too many people, they would like to catch it directly.

Lin Qiao took a walk here and saw a few barbarian stalls from different regions full of knives. The knives were very sharp and had scabbards. There were a few gemstones inlaid on the handles, and they were all sharpened. The cold light above makes people dare not underestimate it.

"How much is a handle?"

"Six taels of silver." He said in blunt Chinese.

"Can I buy all five of these at a lower price?"

"No." The barbarian said stiffly.

Lin Qiao picked three of them. He readily gave the silver and left. He brought thirty taels from home, and earned ten taels of silver on the road for more than ten days. After buying a knife, he secretly hid it in the space, and when he was about to leave, he was hit by a man.

"Catch him, thief."

The man glanced at Lin Qiao and ran away quickly. Lin Qiao still has the money in his pocket. But the mandarin duck sachet he had been carrying with him was gone, his heart tightened, and he followed quickly.