Chapter 134 Bad

Chen He's cheeks were flushed, coupled with his slightly annoyed look, it really made people want to be completely possessive. Lin Qiao touched his hand, playing with his fingers one by one, Chen He wanted to pull his hand out, but found that someone had already firmly grasped it.

When he raised his head, he saw Lin Qiao staring at him intently. My ears turned red all of a sudden.

The atmosphere was just right, and Lin Qiao wanted to kiss him. Chen He seemed to close his eyes. Just when he was about to touch his mouth, he heard his son shouting: "Father and mother."

Chen He immediately pushed him out violently. Lin Qiao was unprepared at the time and was quite frightened. Then the son thought he was welcoming him, and ran into his arms. His chubby face was covered in sweat, and he climbed directly onto his father.

Chen He's cheeks were flushed, and his son almost felt guilty when he was emotional just now.

Lin Qiao looked at the little monkey-like guy in his arms with some gloom: "Why are you back?"

"I miss Daddy." Little Lin Siyuan said with his fat little mouth.

Lin Qiao glanced at his son and said, "You brat, are you hungry?" The kid was very picky. When he was hungry, he would come over to find him something to eat: "Okay, just stay here and watch your mother." He sighed resignedly to his hard work. He went straight into the kitchen, and after a while, a bowl of steamed eggs came out. Feed your son gently. This steamed egg is tender, and there are some shrimps on top. My son likes it very much. Before it cooled down, he was anxious to eat it.

Lin Qiao took a spoon and blew gently until it was no longer hot before giving it to him. Xiao Lin Siyuan ate it in big gulps. This child is eager to eat, and as soon as he swallowed it, his mouth grows and waits to be fed.

After eating up a bowl of steamed eggs, the son still stretched his neck to look at it, until he saw the empty bowl before letting go. After dinner, I went to find his mother. Chen He picked up his son sideways, had enough food and drink, the little ancestor was sleepy, so he fell asleep with his pillow on Chen He's wrist. He didn't put his son on the crib until he fell asleep, and then looked at Lin Qiao.

Lin Qiao glared at him angrily. Do you know the pain of not being satisfied when the arrow is on the string? Chen He's cheeks were also slightly red. Is Lin Qiao planning to make up for the time he hasn't been together for the past six months?

Seeing that he was really angry, he hurried over to coax Chen He in a very simple way, just looking at Lin Qiao apologetically.

After a while, Lin Qiao said, "I'm going out." He got up to leave. Which man can stand this kind of thing, his wife seduces him all day long. She looked at him affectionately but refused to let her succeed.

Chen He said, "I'll accompany you."

"Follow if you want." Lin Qiao's ears moved. Said casually.

Chen He followed behind him step by step. Lin Qiao went to the pier this time. His cargo ship arrives in port. It has precious porcelain on it. Ironware, exquisite daggers, cloth and all kinds of precious jewelry, antique calligraphy and paintings. The value of this boat is immeasurable!

Lin Qiao loaded and unloaded with the wharf workers there, and then sorted them into warehouses on the wharf. After a while, various merchants in Jinling came to pick up the goods with orders. Since Lin Qiao closed his shop, he has started a wholesale business. All the prices are about 10% lower than their purchase price, which is a lot of profit. This is a bargain, and if there is one time, there may not be a next time. Especially for Lin Qiao's batch of pearls and gems, he seems to have a special source of supply. This kind of high-end stuff is the most profitable, and it is very valuable at any time!

Lin Qiao seemed to be another person on the pier, calm and calm, commanding everyone in an orderly manner. No matter how big or small the merchants were, they were neither humble nor overbearing, with a strange smile on their faces. It makes people more and more unpredictable!

After only doing three business transactions, the money will soon catch up to 30% of the Chen family's annual income. It's no wonder that his sudden arrival can stir up so many people's desire to make friends.

When other merchants came, they didn't expect to see Chen He here. I've heard they were together. But what is Master Lin's status? Although Chen He is beautiful, he has been a biological child after all, so I'm afraid it's just a joke. I didn't expect the two of them to be serious!

Everyone is afraid that they will reposition Chen He's position in Master Lin's heart. Even business matters. This relationship is not shallow, and it is more of a partnership.

The old giants like the Chen family lost behind. Although now that Chen He came back to start the business again, it was nothing more than pulling him back into the ranks of third-rate merchants, but with Lin Qiao's relationship, it was different.

Chen He found that these people whom he called uncles were smiling very kindly at him today, and they even talked about some things when his father was alive before.

When Chen He was talking to them, Lin Qiao was still selling goods. They have no idea how much goods Linqiao can ship in one shipment. I feel more and more that he must still have good things in his hands, but it's a pity why the Lin family has messed with him for no reason. Otherwise, you can get a share. Anyway, I should be able to make a lot of money from Lin Qiao this time. Just because of these money, Lin Qiao will turn a blind eye to the conflict between Lin Qiao and the Lin family in the future.

Lin Qiao's shipments are all sold out. Two million taels of silver and some IOUs were handed over to Chen He.

Chen He was startled by these numbers: "You... What are you doing for me?"

"Aren't you my wife?" It turned out that he was in charge of the money.

Chen He was a little at a loss. In the past, he didn't have much money in his hands and there was no pressure, but now that there is so much money, isn't Lin Qiao afraid that he will take the money and run away? This much money is enough to live comfortably for a lifetime.

Lin Qiao pulled his daughter-in-law: "Go home, the little ancestor will wake up later, we will cry again if we don't see."

Chen He obediently followed behind. There is a sea behind it. Not only are there cargo ships on the pier, but also some fishermen salvage fresh fish and shrimp directly from the water and put them on the side for sale. There is a fishy and salty taste in the air.

Chen He's complexion suddenly changed, he broke free from Lin Qiao's hand, ran to the side pale and began to retch. But Lin Qiao was terrified: "What's the matter?"

Chen He just wanted to comfort him and say it's okay, but he felt like throwing up again when he smelled it. He didn't eat anything at noon, and he couldn't spit out anything, but the disgusting breath was pressed in his throat and he always wanted to spit it out.

Lin Qiao was very anxious beside him.

Chen He retched for a while, Lin Qiao directly hired a carriage and returned to Lin's house as quickly as possible. As soon as he arrived, he asked the people in the house to invite the doctor.

Chen He's face was a little pale, but he was still in good spirits: "Don't call the doctor. Maybe it's food accumulation. If there is nothing wrong with such a big battle, the doctor will laugh at you." It's all because Lin Qiao eats four or five meals a day. Feed him with food, his waist has obviously become wider these days. It was uncomfortable there just now, but it was fine when I got home.