Prince : yehh?

Vivek : What happened to my car few days ago at night?

(Prince was about to cry.. Uncle was shocked both were looking at eachother.. They were totally lost their sense they didn't know how to react.)

Vivek : Are you thinking About to lying.. Ok think I'll wait.

(Prince looked at his brother and then said softly )

Prince : can i say something?

Vivek : you have to say something that's why you both are here.

Prince : I'll not lie brother.

Vivek : Better for you, and?

Prince : Bhai uncle didn't do anything really.. Let him go I'll explain everything.

Vivek : No one can leave this room(he yelled and both got startled ) speak up i say.. What happened to my car..? Speak
(His anger was on the top Prince was literally shaking he had tears in his eyes he couldn't even speak any single word)

Vivek : guys now you're taking test of my pations. Prince see I'm not that mood where I'll repeat my self.

Uncle : son... I..

(Vivek looked at him )

Vivek : I'll talk with you later. Right now prince will explain it to me cause he did that.

(Prince had no choice he started to explain how he went at late night by his brother's car, how they forced krish to learn car.. How they bumped into the accident because of dog.. And how his car was damaged )

Vivek : didn't you stopped him from going out of the house at late night?(he looked at uncle and asked )

Prince : no no bhai.. He told me not to go.. But i was stubborn.

Vivek : And you can't use someone's personal things without permission right? Did you asked me before using my car?

Prince : No I'm sorry.

Vivek : Is this enough?
And Uncle if he was not obeying you, you could have told me right?
Prince you were About to get injured, it could be a very serious accident Prince, after all that boy was new to drive.
And you both hide it from me?

Prince : we were scared bhai.

Vivek : And do you think now you both are safe?

Prince : bhai uncle is innocent really please let him go.. See it was all my fault.. He was telling me not to go but i went... He was about to tell you everything next morning.. But i stopped him. He was just trying to save me.

Vivek : save you? To be honest uncle I'm disappointed with you this time.... By supporting him in every situation it's good but the way you supports him in his mistakes too it's totally unfair, even you know that by doing this you only spoiling him nothing else.. I can understand you were trying to protect him but it's such a wrong way... And see this is the result, just imagine if they both got accident with any truck or any large vehicle..?
I've trust on you when you're with him i feels like this brat is in safe hand.. And it's all your fault you never being strict with him and that's why he always disobeys you.
You both really have so much guts really. I can't believe you both betrayed me.
Uncle you broke my trust. He really don't have any fear of mine because of you.. Cause he knows that you'll be there for him no matter he's right or wrong.
(Vivek was scolding uncle, but uncle couldn't say anything in return )

Uncle : I'm sorry vivek please i don't wanted to hide it i can't betray you son.

Vivek : you know what uncle you can leave i don't want your sorry.really please please leave.. I'm sorry the way i talked with you today. But please leave.
(Vivek got up and went to balcony )

Prince : uncle please go it's ok.. I'm sorry because of me he scolded you.(prince held uncle's hand and said )

Uncle : i can't leave you here prince.

Prince : he's not a Monster uncle he's my brother. It's ok go.

Vivek : you also go .. I don't want to say anything to you prince just leave me alone, you both can leave, cause i know no matter what I'll say, no effect on you.. So just leave.

Prince : I'm sorry please talk with me..don't say that.

Vivek : i don't want to talk with anyone .. You both are in such a good team..i was alone and i want to be alone just go. Just support eachother.. And continue to betray me. I SAY JUST GO.. (He yelled from balcony and both left room as soon as possible )

Prince : we hurt him so bad uncle.(he cried )

Uncle : Yes why i did that.. I'm feeling so bad and guilty.

(Uncle and prince went to their room)

(Prince cried cause his brother was sad because of him.. Uncle was sad cause he lost trust of his son... And vivek was sad cause they both broke his Trust.)